Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5.5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
( THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO HELP SHANNON TO BUILD MLS 5.5G. CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED)
Hello all
Please share your thoughts how you love to see MLS 5.5G. Since, GPR 5.5g and MHS 5.5g are almost half on the way. We hope the third sub will be MLS 5.5g.
Personally, I believe Overcoming procrastination , Maximum learning speed and Laser like focus and concentration are the must have modules of this sub. OGSF is bit controversial since sometimes healing takes time and most of us already have done other subs where healthy amount of healing modules were scripted.

Some healthy learning mindsets can play huge bonus such as :
a. Being present or becoming process oriented rather goal oriented. Instead of continuously thinking on goal, focusing 90% of the time on process how to achieve it.
b. Growth Mindset (believing learning the skillset is possible age, gender, social drawbacks irrespectively)
c. Using time effectively instead of mumbling and daydreaming.
d. Cultivating grit until learning the skill completely.

State shifting technology can help to create a flow state while studying or learning the skill. Energy module might help to do "deep work" holistically which helps finishing the task half of the expected time.

Learning is not enough if we are not highly process oriented. We might still end up being mediocre in the subject if our afford is not in our prime. Shannon your subliminals have helped many of us tremendously. We are emotionally healthy and enjoying life more than ever. But still has not felt the true contentment of life cause sometimes we are lack of "skill". A true craftsmanship in any subject that can lead us to be so good that no one can ignore. Look forward to your comment along with others.

Frosted

Make it so we use more of our brains so that we can become like the guy on Limitless.
Haha loved that movie. The show started off good but ended up way too stupid and mental in the end like they were just trying to be dumb cos they thought it was funny. So I stopped watching it.
(08-03-2016, 08:23 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I believe Overcoming procrastination , Maximum learning speed and Laser like focus and concentration are the must have modules of this sub. OGSF is bit controversial since sometimes healing takes time and most of us already have done other subs where healthy amount of healing modules were scripted.

OGSF is a must for MLS 5.5

I have found, and I'm pretty sure Shannon agrees, that maintenance of healing is required which is why a lot of the newer subs have things like OGSF in them by default.

I've done LTU, BASE, EPRHA 2.0, and STILL finding ways to over come ways in which GSF are still obvious and popping up in my life. So maintenance might always be needed just to keep the healing consistent and ongoing.

It's likely that the people who think that having GSF is advantageous will disagree about the existence of the sub and putting it into everything, but it has only improved my life as far as I can tell. So, above and beyond differing opinions, I'm 100% for it in MLS 5.5.

Additions to MLS that would be nice:

- Genius-like assimilation of new information
- Framing the journey of learning as a fun and enjoyable process (i think this is already in the 5G, but whatever lol)
- Crystal clear expression of learned ideas which reflect the depth and understanding we have (no use learning something if we can't express it accurately and well).
- Calm under pressure; instant recall even in strenuous or tension based situations

I could actually use MLS 5.5 since I have to do so much research for each of my clients now. Cutting the learning curve would seriously boost my bottom line Big Grin
(08-11-2016, 07:46 PM)heavysm Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2016, 08:23 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I believe Overcoming procrastination , Maximum learning speed and Laser like focus and concentration are the must have modules of this sub. OGSF is bit controversial since sometimes healing takes time and most of us already have done other subs where healthy amount of healing modules were scripted.

I have found, and I'm pretty sure Shannon agrees, that maintenance of healing is required which is why a lot of the newer subs have things like OGSF in them by default.

I've done LTU, BASE, EPRHA 2.0, and STILL finding ways to over come ways in which GSF are still obvious and popping up in my life. So maintenance might always be needed just to keep the healing consistent and ongoing.

It's likely that the people who think that having GSF is advantageous will disagree about the existence of the sub and putting it into everything, but it has only improved my life as far as I can tell. So, above and beyond differing opinions, I'm 100% for it in MLS 5.5.

Seeing as how you're a fan of OGSF what do you think about the discussion we had in this thread about healing stuff taking away from the main goals of the program?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7803-p...#pid125061

It starts with the discussion of am5 vs am6 and goes on to the 2nd page, its all just baseless speculation on our part but I'd be interested in hearing you're input on the matter especially its different than ours.

Obviously guilt, fear, and shame in excess are bad and limit people but I have to wonder at what point it starts becoming a negative. Everyone should be afraid, guilty, and shameful about certain things and in some cases it may be helpful. I mean fear is what kept cavemen alive and the guilt/shame of screwing over another member out of the tribe is what allowed modern societies to cooperate and flourish.

I have to wonder at what point the subconscious says "no fuck you, fear is how I prioritize things and guilt/shame are needed so you don't do stupid things and get us cast out of society. I'LL NEVER LET IT GO!"
So far I have listened MLS 5G for 9 days and nothing to report. I have felt flow twice but when I tried to recall information I didn't notice any difference with my previous experiences. This sub definitely needs a big time update. If it does not work I am planning to stop it after a month and go back to BASE mood.
My motivation is dropping significantly. I was way more active on BASE. Nothing noticeable regarding memory and learning.
This is THE sub im waiting for!
overcoming procrastination!
maybe ofgs can help some people who are subconsciously afraid of being smart and successful.
don't know if i have that but i might have hence the procrastination.
we have good manifisation modules now.. so can anyone think of a good manifestation? or just a general manifestation booster maybe?
maybe something like enhanced muscle memory? so you learn playing instruments faster, or sports?
Its odd that MLS 5G doesn't have .
Overcoming procrastination and Laser like focus.
just had another idea.. what about ultimate photographic memory?
(10-20-2016, 11:34 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]just had another idea.. what about ultimate photographic memory?

ya why not. You can ask Shannon when he starts thread on MLS 5.5G.
Day 49 Listening since Oct 6,2016

So far nothing really happens. I have been listening 12 hours continously with headphone and it has not fulfilled my expectation at all. Productivity is very less. Learning is fun but not the thing I want to learn. I am roaming around other things, lets call it pesudo-learning. Focus and procrastination should be the big thing in the next MLS 5.5G which we are expecting hopefully after MHS and DMSI upgrade. I am gonna stop it probably tomorrow and might listen BASE stage 7 untill new MLS comes out. I was way more productive on BASE then MLS. Few other things I would love to see in new MLS are

#process oriented mindset instead of too goal oriented
# Laser like focus
#Procrastination booster
#faith on self regarding learning
#ultra success
(08-11-2016, 07:46 PM)heavysm Wrote: [ -> ]

Additions to MLS that would be nice:

- Genius-like assimilation of new information
- Framing the journey of learning as a fun and enjoyable process (i think this is already in the 5G, but whatever lol)
- Crystal clear expression of learned ideas which reflect the depth and understanding we have (no use learning something if we can't express it accurately and well).
- Calm under pressure; instant recall even in strenuous or tension based situations

I could actually use MLS 5.5 since I have to do so much research for each of my clients now. Cutting the learning curve would seriously boost my bottom line Big Grin

If I am not wrong then MLS 5.5G has OGSF 5.5G script...