Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life Tune Up Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It might be odd to do back to back reviews, but this was from a while ago and really ought to have happened a lot sooner.

This was the sub that started it all for me. I was in the heaviest funk of my life; little motivation, questionable self worth, a trickle of vision for where i wanted to go, and deeply unsure about a lot of personal issues.

Then this sub happened and the world was turn upside right. I only used it for 2 months, but that was enough to convince me that Shannon was onto something with these subs.

The only possible negatives were the lack of motivation to get work done and contentedness that was so deep that I really didn't feel like doing much (those two might over lap a bit).

People were also generally warmer to me. I felt warmer inside, and the glow of self worth was slowly building itself. A very strong start considering how insanely crappy things had been previously.

Though I highly recommend EPRHA 2.0 since that targets deep issues you might have, LTU is a close second for anyone who needs a life jump start. The battery of your life might occasionally feel dead. LTU provides just enough kick to start things back again. It certainly did for me.
I started LTU about a week ago, already feeling strong resistance, but I guess it's working on stuff...

Did you experience strong resistance?
(07-27-2016, 09:21 PM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]I started LTU about a week ago, already feeling strong resistance, but I guess it's working on stuff...

Very strong resistance for the first month at least. I dropped my phone about 4 times (which i never do and it forced me to get a new phone. You also have to understand that i take incredibly good care of my things normally) and i consider that direct resistance from the sub.

My relations with others were also very odd in some circumstances. I remember eating out a handful of times and the wait staff at different restaurants getting my order completely wrong like 2 - 3 times each visit. That in itself was incredibly odd just because I had never experienced that before, certainly not in that volume.

The second month was a lot better then it leveled out and i needed a kick of motivation, which is why i switched over to BASE right after.

I also largely got over my fear of the police and failing financially on LTU. So that's all pretty significant.
(07-27-2016, 09:52 PM)heavysm Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2016, 09:21 PM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]I started LTU about a week ago, already feeling strong resistance, but I guess it's working on stuff...

Very strong resistance for the first month at least. I dropped my phone about 4 times (which i never do and it forced me to get a new phone. You also have to understand that i take incredibly good care of my things normally) and i consider that direct resistance from the sub.

I got very clumsy on ASC. I mean tripping up and dropping things. It cleared up after a while, especially when I allowed more time for sleep. In the early part of LTU, I had a phase where I started stuttering, which is unusual for me. Thankfully that cleared up pretty quickly as well.
(07-28-2016, 02:34 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]I got very clumsy on ASC. I mean tripping up and dropping things. It cleared up after a while, especially when I allowed more time for sleep. In the early part of LTU, I had a phase where I started stuttering, which is unusual for me. Thankfully that cleared up pretty quickly as well.

The worst for me was bumping into corners of walls. Like when i turn the corner in a hallway without thinking and *boom*. You just have to nick the tiniest bit of elbow for your attention to shift. It was so random I had to attribute it to LTU. I had never done that previously, except for when i was a small child.

Describe what you mean by this
(07-28-2016, 02:13 PM)Big Boss Wrote: [ -> ]

Describe what you mean by this

I've been feeling vulnerable, fearful, very angry at times.. And the smallest things are hurting me. I've felt resistance on previous subs before, but this feels like it's already going straight for the deep stuff
(07-28-2016, 04:31 PM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]I've been feeling vulnerable, fearful, very angry at times.. And the smallest things are hurting me. I've felt resistance on previous subs before, but this feels like it's already going straight for the deep stuff

If you ever try EPRHA 2.0 you'll hit stuff that's even deeper. Even 1 or 2 months on E2 is enough to knock down some super deep issues you might have.

LTU is sort of a 'light' version of E2, though they technically have different goals.
I plan to run this long term, I don't want to keep running subs for 3 months at a time. I want to see how deep the sub can go when given a years worth of usage

You had good success with E2 heavysm?
(07-29-2016, 01:15 AM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]I plan to run this long term, I don't want to keep running subs for 3 months at a time. I want to see how deep the sub can go when given a years worth of usage

You had good success with E2 heavysm?

Technically I recommend E2 over LTU. I ran E2 for 2 months and had incredibly deep clearing.

If you're going with a sub for 3+ months, I definitely recommend E2 over LTU.

You have to keep in mind that E2 is 5.5G, which in its current model is at least 6x more effective than regular 5G.

Two months was enough for me to get rid of some seriously deep issues that LTU didn't touch.