Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Salo Journal, EPRHA 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My history with subliminal started in 2013, I tried to use many kind of them from different produces however I can say I don't get any benefits.
My experience with subliminal-shop was in 2014, I began with AM6, I listened to it two times, during using it I got too many feelings of anger, anxiety and tension etc , but I continued to listen hoping will get the result in the end.
What I was trying when I bought this sub is to treat many things like depression, stress, weak personality, social phobia, irritability, poor confidence, poor self-esteem and forgetfulness etc, which effect negativity on my life.
Indeed, I've got some modest results, some of them were negative, my confidence improved a little bit and my social phobia improved a little too, but I have became more nervous and sometimes rude. As well as my relationship with my wife and my children became troubled as a result of frequent criticism. This behavior is still going on even now.
After AM6, I bought Magic Sleep but it doesn't work for me at all. Then I bought MLS 5 to improve my English where I suffer a lot in talking with others in English even though I am a college student. I used it for five months but I didn't get any positive results at all.
I got two weeks break and then I bought EPRHA 2.0. Which it changes my life dramatically. The changes are coming very very fast. It's pretty amazing. I have tons of supplements I take them daily to reduce my anxiety, stress and insomnia like GABA, 5HTP, Melatonin, Magnesium, Vitamin B and D and Theanine.
I have stopped to take them after using E2. I feel reassured and inner calm, which I don't feel like that since I was born. I am now on the eighth day of using the sub, the change happened since the first day. Thanks Shannon, I hope that this achievement will continue until we fulfill all your goals.
Dreams came in the first three days and then stopped after that, I feel a numbness in my feet. I am listening to ultrasonic track for more than 16 hours, often by earbuds. I adjusted my phone's volume to be -40dB.
Sorry about my English
MlS 5G, is on The way arter gpr wait a little mate
Today anxiety and stress come back again, I felt tense in my feet and hands in the morning, and then I felt numbness in my feet in the evening, as I became irritable. I think it is because of high volume of ultrasound. When I stopped to listen for a period I felt better.
I know that the imagination is very important to success, as someone said imagination is more important than innovation. Although I am hardworking person, but I can't imagine myself as successful person, I always found myself assail by daydream far from reality, I try to avoid them but they come back again.
Does EPRHA 2 include anger management?
Yep. Directly from the sales page "Transform anger into a positive that assists in healing and regenerating not only the self, but the causes for the anger."

And if you look on there at some of the other features you can see how it can directly help, such as healing past events.. as alot of anger comes from our past.
Thanks Ben. Although I am still in the beginning, but E2 helps me a lot My life has become better than before.
I was hesitated to choose the right sub, but I think that choose E2 was a successful after I failed to choose previous subs.
I do not think the AM6 and MLS5 were unhelpful, but I think I exceeded several steps by choosing them before I remove garbage, so I am planning to use E2 for 6 months and then using ASC for 6 months and again I will back to AM6.
Day 12. I significantly feel better, but I when I increase the number of listening hours I feel nervous, and when I stop this tension disappears.
Day 13.
I feel relaxed and there is numbness in my feet. My sleeping has improved very much since the beginning of using E2. I think this sub will help me to cure most of my issues.

when I will finish listening to this sub in case of getting positive results, does these results will be permanent?
If you follow the program long enough the programming should become more or less permanent from what I understand. The longer you use it the more deep and profound the results should be Smile
I feel stress in my muscles especially in feet and legs. sometimes anxiety comes and go but less than usual. Dreams came in the first days of using E2 and then they disappeared.
I am listening about 16 hours every day using earbuds because I have children and cant use speakers. I am listening about one hour or less to mask track and the remaining time to ultrasonic track.
I feel strange and crazy feeling of happiness and calm, but there is something in the background always tells me to be sad. I think this is linked to resistance of the sub.
I have a deep feeling that the results will be great and going to change my life.
(07-28-2016, 12:02 PM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel stress in my muscles especially in feet and legs. sometimes anxiety comes and go but less than usual. Dreams came in the first days of using E2 and then they disappeared.
I am listening about 16 hours every day using earbuds because I have children and cant use speakers. I am listening about one hour or less to mask track and the remaining time to ultrasonic track.
I feel strange and crazy feeling of happiness and calm, but there is something in the background always tells me to be sad. I think this is linked to resistance of the sub.
I have a deep feeling that the results will be great and going to change my life.

You can't listen to ultrasonic using earbuds. You will damage your ears. Read the instructions. You can only listen to masked tracks using earbuds. Ultrasonic only using speakers.
(07-28-2016, 01:09 PM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2016, 12:02 PM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel stress in my muscles especially in feet and legs. sometimes anxiety comes and go but less than usual. Dreams came in the first days of using E2 and then they disappeared.

You can't listen to ultrasonic using earbuds. You will damage your ears. Read the instructions. You can only listen to masked tracks using earbuds. Ultrasonic only using speakers.

As long as you properly calibrate and get tinnitus, the ultrasonic via earbuds should be safe. It's just recommended that you don't do it because most people can't hear the pitch and don't know how loud it is.

I think it's safe for the children to be exposed(?) It should just help them get over all guilt, fear, and shame and any emotional trauma.
(07-28-2016, 08:19 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2016, 01:09 PM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]

As long as you properly calibrate and get tinnitus, the ultrasonic via earbuds should be safe. It's just recommended that you don't do it because most people can't hear the pitch and don't know how loud it is.

I think it's safe for the children to be exposed(?) It should just help them get over all guilt, fear, and shame and any emotional trauma.

Thanks guys
I've already calibrate the volume on 25% to 30%. I think this percentage is safe to listen through earbuds. In my experience listening to ultrasonic by earbuds achieves better results than using speakers.
As for the effect E2 on children, I think I read about that somewhere in forum that Shannon recommended to avoid exposing children to this sub.
Pages: 1 2