Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello, i am Dalton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, i am Edy Dalton. Call me Edy or Dalton, no matter. I searched materials for study by googling. But the material is too much. So, I searched how to master ot faster in YouTube, some videos were interesting. But I was not sure it could help me. And I went back searching using Google. It showed me about self hypnosis, audio therapy, and anything like that. I thought it's interesting. So, found this forum,many forums and I registered.

Well, sorry to say this. I'm not sure that whether the audio therapy works or doesn't. I will try this, but I hope it works.

I was confused of which product (vendor) I should use. Which is effective or working. But I saw all the audio therapies here are more expensive then the other vendors. So, I chosed yours. But I haven't bought anyway. Because I need an explanation of mechanism how it works. Cause To be honest, I am afraid. But everyone here seems enjoying it.
Use the free one for confidence, it will be easier for you to observe results.
Sound is good.

I've been using my times since I found this website to read all important things such as instruction, description of the products, anything.

Testing the free product. I have downloaded Absolute Self Confidence 5G ******* all the links. I read a short instruction. Just listening for 8 hours per day,right?

But is that safe?
yes its safe, it was my first sub before I decided to start AM6.
Hey, guys. It's about a week on "training".

Study is my passion. With this audio makes me confidence .I am afraid to be arrogant. But, sometimes I feel good to my self. It feels just like strange. I don't know what to say anymore. Just strange, but sometimes I love myself and the "changes".

S**t. I'm confused. How do you explain this guys, specially Shannon?
Especially with ASC, if you're used to not being confident there will likely be a period of internal conflict, where your preexisting lack of confidence will clash with the newly instilled confidence from listening to the sub. This may manifest as arrogance and/or cockiness if your previous idea of absolute self confidence is that because you'll likely feel that to express absolute self confidence is to go from the low extreme to the high, but eventually it will normalize and will moderate to become confidence without the internal conflict. This conflict is usually known as cognitive dissonance or incongruence.