Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I have a question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can I listen masked subliminal (ocean surf and tricling stream) on my logitech z120 speaker ?
Masked subliminals will work anywhere, no worries. As long as you hear it clearly you're good to go. It's only with ultrasonic tracks that you need to check if the frequency range can cover the range of the subliminals.

I also looked up your speakers to see how new the model is. You'll be fine with that.
(07-18-2016, 05:23 AM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]Masked subliminals will work anywhere, no worries. As long as you hear it clearly you're good to go. It's only with ultrasonic tracks that you need to check if the frequency range can cover the range of the subliminals.

I also looked up your speakers to see how new the model is. You'll be fine with that.

so when I sleep and my left ear is near with the right speaker is no problem isn't it ?
(07-18-2016, 01:55 PM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]Hey excalibur,

I use these speakers myself. Both pairs passed the sound test (tested both just incase) and like Lowe said it won't matter for masked.

They are awesome, cheap little speakers.

nice, I think subliminal is like brainwave that must pay attention about left and right speaker
(07-18-2016, 04:34 PM)excalibur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2016, 05:23 AM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]Masked subliminals will work anywhere, no worries. As long as you hear it clearly you're good to go. It's only with ultrasonic tracks that you need to check if the frequency range can cover the range of the subliminals.

so when I sleep and my left ear is near with the right speaker is no problem isn't it ?

No problem.
I have a question, I have start BASE 2.1 program at 2 days but in 3 and 4 days I have forget to listen my program, what should I do ?
back to days 1 after stop my pagram in 2 or 3 days or continue my program ?
anyway I have a question again

if I listening some program with 12 hours per day and listening until 32 days and if I listening 8 hours per day and listening untih 48 days, which one is more effective than ?
actually the time that I use is same isn't it ?
12 x 32 = 384 hours and 8 x 48 = 384 hours

and the second is if I using multi stage program like BASE 2.1 can I use stage 1 until 48 days to get 384 hours listening ?

thank you Smile
(08-08-2016, 06:04 PM)excalibur Wrote: [ -> ]anyway I have a question again

if I listening some program with 12 hours per day and listening until 32 days and if I listening 8 hours per day and listening untih 48 days, which one is more effective than ?

and the second is if I using multi stage program like BASE 2.1 can I use stage 1 until 48 days to get 384 hours listening ?

thank you Smile

it's measured by using 32 days as the constant. if you choose 12 hours, keep it 12 hours. if you choose 8 hours, keep it 8 hours. but it should still be 32 days, regardless.

Thread Titled "Why 32 Days?": http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-163.html

so you should listen to the subliminal for 37 days total. If you miss more than 7 days, restart the subliminal.

(05-30-2016, 12:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2015, 07:42 PM)About Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry all for the repeated bashing on the head question of making up hours, but I have one coming right at you.

I'm doing a second run of AM6.

I start tonight at 10:30pm on 8/6/15
I will be pausing usage at 10:30pm on 9/1/15 (approx 26 days of usage) due to vacation (camping with friends not bringing subs along) which will be from 9/2-9/7, resuming usage on 9/7/15 at 10:30pm.

That means I will be missing approximately 5 days of usage. Making up 1.5x rounding up of 5 days means I will have to do +8 days of usage. Does that mean I add on the 8 days to the end of my 32 days making total of 40 days listening or do I add on 3 days making it 35 days of listening?

If someone would be so kind, tell me when I need to stop playing stage 1 from the information I gave.

I must be tired because I cannot think straight right now.

PS. I have speakers under my bed playing them 24/7, which is why I'm noting the times. I am not home all the time obviously so I will have away time from the exposure

The correct number of days is calculated as follows:

(days missed) x 1.5 + (days not missed) = time

also:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/

Smile
(08-09-2016, 10:31 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you Smile
it's measured by using 32 days as the constant. if you choose 12 hours, keep it 12 hours. if you choose 8 hours, keep it 8 hours. but it should still be 32 days, regardless.

I get it thank you eternitys_child

so you should listen to the subliminal for 37 days total. If you miss more than 7 days, restart the subliminal.

(08-06-2015, 07:42 PM)About Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry all for the repeated bashing on the head question of making up hours, but I have one coming right at you.

I will be pausing usage at 10:30pm on 9/1/15 (approx 26 days of usage) due to vacation (camping with friends not bringing subs along) which will be from 9/2-9/7, resuming usage on 9/7/15 at 10:30pm.

That means I will be missing approximately 5 days of usage. Making up 1.5x rounding up of 5 days means I will have to do +8 days of usage. Does that mean I add on the 8 days to the end of my 32 days making total of 40 days listening or do I add on 3 days making it 35 days of listening?

If someone would be so kind, tell me when I need to stop playing stage 1 from the information I gave.

PS. I have speakers under my bed playing them 24/7, which is why I'm noting the times. I am not home all the time obviously so I will have away time from the exposure

also:

Smile

it means if I choose listen 12 hours and missed 1 day on my prgram, I must give extra time 6 hour in one day and the total is 18 hours isn't it ?
(08-10-2016, 06:23 AM)excalibur Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you Smile

also:

Smile

it means if I choose listen 12 hours and missed 1 day on my prgram, I must give extra time 6 hour in one day and the total is 18 hours isn't it ?

in this case, we're not looking at the hours, so ignore that in the formula.

if you miss one day, you need to listen to 1.5 day additional to compensate.
(08-10-2016, 09:22 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2016, 06:23 AM)excalibur Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you Smile

also:

Smile

in this case, we're not looking at the hours, so ignore that in the formula.

if you miss one day, you need to listen to 1.5 day additional to compensate.

so how long do I have to listen in 1.5 days ?
depend on me or it has a formula that can convert into hours ?