Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 1.0 - 3.3.2 Dying for MSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
hi all;

First time posting here about my experience using subs.  Some background information first.  I have used V1, 2.1 and now have ben using 2.2 for the third day.

V1 was definitely working for me as I could observe definite signs of attraction with some of the women I have encountered.  One incident in particular as I was walking down the hallway at work. This tall black haired 9 was talking to one of her client.  She hears me walking down from a distance and looks at me with this DIHL for a good 10 seconds before she snaps out of it and resumes talking with him.  

V2.1 did not generate much for me while using it
 Except that the women that I was interacting with were more chatty.

I have been using 2.2 for the last three days and I can definitely feel the aura.  Been running US at night for 3 loops and been waking up feeling exhausted.  I cut back to 2 loops last night and woke up much better. Will try to squeeze in a loop during the day.  I really enjoy the forum and been learning a lot.  English is not my first language so mu apologies for the grammar mistakes.  I will try to update as time allows and circumstances dictates.

Regards.
Yesterday was the fourth day using the sub. It seems that 2 loops at night is optimal for me as I don't get as exhausted as when I was using 3 loops at night. I do try to squeeze in one or two additional loops during the day. Internally, I love the peace and sometimes the exhalirition the sub brings. I get this tingling sensation on my arms, chest and neck when the aura kicks in.

I dropped my son for therapy yesterday and on my way to the entrance locked eyes for 3 or 4 seconds with this south american woman who's coming out with her daughter. She eventually looks to the ground but I caught her looking sideways at me seductively smiling as I walked by her out of the corner of my eye. It's definitely getting exciting knowing that someone can get this type of reaction without even trying.
Apart from a few stares, not much to report for yesterday. Went to the gym after work tonight and got some ridiculously long butt displays from this tall slender, I would say 25 yr old. She was fiddling around with an ankle belt for a good half min with her butt practically in my face. I have also observed two women who were really adept in using the mirrors to check me out. they quickly turn their head away when I caught them looking. One later on came by and asked if I was using a machine beside the one I was using just to chat.
We should start commenting when we get butt presentations. Tell them how nice their butt is.
But then they would be aware that we are watching and would not get to enjoy the show Big Grin. Sometime I wonder if these displays are instinctively done.
(07-18-2016, 08:08 PM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]But then they would be aware that we are watching and would not get to enjoy the show Big Grin. Sometime I wonder if these displays are instinctively done.

I don't know about you, but I;d rather enjoy what she's offering me than just look at it. Of course this has to be handled carefully, as she may be doing it entirely unawares consciously, or it may not actually be a butt presentation; but if it is, and she means it, then why not accept her invitation and enjoy what she's offering?
What a reversal. Nothing today. No IOI. ziltch. Well there is always tomorrowUndecided
No obvious IOI's but a few interesting things happenned in the last few days. At the grocery store I walk by this couple with a 1 to 2 year old toddler in the buggy. He see's me and stretches his arms for me to pick him up. For obvious reasons, I could not do that. I walk pass them and turn to look back. He's pointing at me and having a melt down. I never experienced anything like it and it felt so surreal. I felt like a toy he could not have. I ended up continuing walking as I did not want to cause problems.

Yesterday. A few of my female colleagues called me sir at work. Kind of felt awkward as this has never happened before. One of them with which my interactions are always business like and formal ended up laughing at everything I was saying. She kept profusely apologizing for a trivial (she did not remember how to set up the alarm on the buiding at the end of the day) thing that happened. The same thing happened at the store later on at the check out as the cashier was practically laughing at every thing that I said.

At the gym, I cross path with one of the women who was checking me out a few days ago. I caught her looking at me with this blank stare.
(07-22-2016, 03:55 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]a few interesting things happenned in the last few days. At the grocery store I walk by this couple with a 1 to 2 year old toddler in the buggy. He see's me and stretches his arms for me to pick him up. For obvious reasons, I could not do that. I walk pass them and turn to look back. He's pointing at me and having a melt down. I never experienced anything like it and it felt so surreal. I felt like a toy he could not have. I ended up continuing walking as I did not want to cause problems.

Experienced something similar with a child...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7728-p...#pid121873
(07-16-2016, 07:34 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I'm waiting in line and this 4 or 5 y/o boy is standing in front of his dad facing me. I see his head pop out. It disappears. Pops back out and he smiles at me. Disappears. Now he runs up to me, runs back to his dad and disappears. Runs back to me and physically bumps into my belly and laughs. Not wanting to draw attention from his dad and not wanting to be late for work, I left.
Interesting 4k. Coincidence? Or is there something in the aura that kids would notice?
I remember posts long ago about AM6's auras. I believe Shannon said, that children and animals are more perceptive of auras, compared to adults. Hence, they tend to be the first to notice them when developing. Over time, adults will notice them more if you keep honing it. That's been my experience as well.

The same thing happened to me during AM6, almost lead to a few very awkward situations with parents. Children following me at places, staring at me in awe, animals following me, etc. It took time for some real results with adults.
Hi catman. Funny that you would bring the animal staring. That reminds me of an incident about a month ago where I was walking in the neighbourhood. On my way home, I cross path with this woman who has her mutt on a leash. He come over and greets me. I pet him on the head and he just sits there and looks at me. I leave and the dog does not budge. He keeps looking at me. She had to tug and pull hard on the leash a few times to get him movin.
(07-22-2016, 05:31 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I remember posts long ago about AM6's auras. I believe Shannon said, that children and animals are more perceptive of auras, compared to adults. Hence, they tend to be the first to notice them when developing. Over time, adults will notice them more if you keep honing it. That's been my experience as well.

The same thing happened to me during AM6, almost lead to a few very awkward situations with parents. Children following me at places, staring at me in awe, animals following me, etc. It took time for some real results with adults.

This maybe a dumb question but How do you hone an aura?
(07-22-2016, 05:51 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2016, 05:31 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I remember posts long ago about AM6's auras. I believe Shannon said, that children and animals are more perceptive of auras, compared to adults. Hence, they tend to be the first to notice them when developing. Over time, adults will notice them more if you keep honing it. That's been my experience as well.

This maybe a dumb question but How do you hone an aura?

Sorry, I should have been clearer.

That gets honed on it's own, through listening to the sub. Over time, it becomes more and more deeply rooted and a part of you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23