Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Forum Lurker here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum. I have been using shannon's subs since November 2015. I have had great results with subs and I am one of the testers for DMSI v2.2. So I will let you know results during the testing I more than likely keep a journal offline.

Sub History

ASC 32 days

AYPG 4 months

LTU 4 months

Starting DMSI v2.2
(07-14-2016, 04:10 AM)fibonacciw Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum. I have been using shannon's subs since November 2015. I have had great results with subs and I am one of the testers for DMSI v2.2. So I will let you know results during the testing I more than likely keep a journal offline.

Sub History

ASC 32 days

AYPG 4 months

LTU 4 months

Starting DMSI v2.2

How was your aypg?
(07-14-2016, 04:10 AM)fibonacciw Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum. I have been using shannon's subs since November 2015. I have had great results with subs and I am one of the testers for DMSI v2.2. So I will let you know results during the testing I more than likely keep a journal offline.

Sub History

ASC 32 days

AYPG 4 months

LTU 4 months

Starting DMSI v2.2

Welcome. Many members would be interested in your AYP results. Hope to see your DMSI journal!
(07-14-2016, 05:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

Sub History

ASC 32 days

AYPG 4 months

LTU 4 months

Starting DMSI v2.2

Welcome. Many members would be interested in your AYP results. Hope to see your DMSI journal!

Well for the AYPG ... I did not run it long enough to really get the result I wanted.
What through me off was running back into an ex girlfriend from a long time ago.It
trigger a strong resistance in which i switch over to LTU .