Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Oppurtunity & Success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Combo of Ultra-Success,Luck Magnifier,Money Magnet ,Plus new tweaks
and additions. Another Idea-Option would be to ADD Energry Flooding of Unconditional Love in to the Mix of US,LM,Money Magnet... with one of the 'tweaks" being "others seeing you in high standing Business wise and Socially,,seeing one as highly valued and highly valuable,as well business wise and other wise !'

(Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid, already has 'tons' of stuff in italready,inlcuding 3 stand alone complete programs - Overcoming Guilt,Shame & Fear,Overcomging the Victum Mentality & Positive Thinking,Positive Attitude).
Ideas feedback to imporve upon the suggestions would be more than groovy. lets make'um positive though. thanx.
Yes. I have a similar thought. I wanted a subliminal program like BASE but without all the modules on business. After all, not all of us have a burning desire to start a business. Many simply want to be a successful and well-respected engineer, teacher, doctor, politician, etc. Hence, stripping down BASE to the basics, equipping users with the means to achieve what they want without the focus on business, would be great.

I agree with Ultra Success, Luck Magnifier and Money Magnet being crucial. Others that would be needed can be Ultra Motivation, Maximum Productivity, Maximum Learning Speed, so on. That and some parts of EPRHA 2.0 to make the ride smooth. Sounds like a no-brainer multi-stage set for me.
Yeah after everyone is done getting themselves sexy with AOSI v2, I have a feeeling these would get alot more buzz so we can supplment our new found sexy with a successful lifestyle. I agree with adding MLS, UM, Maximun productivtiy, winners mindset, remove negative energy etc.
Otherwise sounds awesome, but I'd be careful with the love aura since I think that might reduce drive/productivity. Shannon commented on it somewhere, about feeling so good you don't want to get out of bed, or something like that. At least I wasn't the most productive and & success/business oriented when I was feeling most loving.
Fair enough Lion King. Point well taken !! thnx.
I soooo agree with you ALI6NMENT...when I wrote this all out I thot some of the most successful people I've ever met were also some of thee most present in the moment,clear and loving souls !
Love magentically attracts the ligt,the good,the money,the success,blessings and even more love. its all congruent to me. Loving energy flooding with a little tweaking ( taking loving strong clear actions when needed, these sorts of things and related could be added) could really be the icing on the proverbial cake wiht this program.
thanx ALI6MENT. Keith,
Yes Yes and Yes!!