Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Accept Bitcoin Payment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lots of websites are accepting bitcoin as a method of payment now. It is a great method of payment because there are no charge backs and services such as Bitpay are a flat 1% rate on all transactions and it is converted into USD for your convenience so you never actually deal with the bitcoins themselves. Also, it is easier to convert difference currencies around the world into bitcoin so it would make your website easier for international customers.

I would love it because I'm a bitcoin miner and it is easier for me to pay with bitcoins.
Hmm interesting, i'm not sure there's enough people who use bitcoin to really make it worth doing or sustainable. Though I don't know alot about bitcoin what I do know is I wish I brought them early on especially since they are like $900 now :Z
Not a bitcoin user, but if it is converted into US dollars; it could open the door for potential customers!!
From what I read about bitcoin, that's the major currency bitcoin miners use and there are a lot of bitcoin miners out there!! IML can stop accepting bitcoins, if the cost to maintain it isn't worth it.