Subliminal Talk

Full Version: alpha 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here are my goals for Round 3 of AM6:
  • Release the feeling of lack regarding women
  • Release the feeling of lack regarding friends
  • Let go of fear of women
  • Let go of seeking approval from women
  • Let go of seeking approval from friends
  • Internally, intrinsically fulfilled
  • Internally, intrinsically motivated
  • Internally validated self-esteem
  • Internally validated self-worth
  • Internally validated self-confidence
  • Internally validated happiness
  • Intrinsic, unconditional self-approval
  • Transcend seeking value externally
  • Transcend seeking validation externally
  • Transcend seeking approval externally
  • Transcend seeking happiness externally
  • Be open, authentic and vulnerable
  • Trust myself and my instincts
  • Let go of wanting control
  • Release pride
  • Let go of fears/insecurities/anxieties
  • Let go of negativity
  • Let go of disapproving of myself
  • Let go of disapproving of others
  • Let go of self-pity
  • Let go of victim mentality
  • Let go of self-doubt
  • Overcome insecurities around being perceived as weak
  • Overcome fear of being weak
  • Overcome fear of being vulnerable
  • Overcome fear of being taken advantage of
  • Overcome fear of trusting
  • Overcome fear of loss
  • Overcome fear of loneliness
  • Release feelings of loneliness
  • Happy and complete by myself
  • Overcome fear of getting hurt
  • Overcome fear of conflict
  • Overcome fear of confrontation
  • Overcome status anxiety
  • Taking care of myself (body and mind) and meeting my needs
  • Think clearly in the midst of emotions
  • Be firm and assertive
  • Be spontaneous and free
  • Command respect

I think that AM is great in its current incarnation and doesn't need an upgrade. I start tomorrow night.
(04-10-2015, 11:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The guys who women will go after and try to seduce are the ones who really, REALLY attract and arouse their interest. Which ones are those? Regardless of what she says, what she will almost always DO is go for the guys who just... don't... care. The IDGAF attitude is like crack for high value women, and the higher she rates on the hottie scale when you hit her with it, the more intrigued and interested she will typically become, in my experience.

Imagine, a ten who gets guys attention all day long. Every day. Most guys don't have enough self confidence to even talk to her, and she's used to a lot of the guys who do come up to her actually shaking as they (try to) talk to her. She's only confidently approached by two types: Alphas (extremely rare) and a**holes (99.99% of the guys she encounters who approach confidently).

She appears to be attracted to the a**holes, but she's not: she's attracted to men who project themselves as being on (or slightly above) her level of value. She's looking for the man who isn't impressed by her stunning good looks, because he's the guy who has other major options, and that, her genes tell her, is the alpha, and the alpha is who she needs to breed with.

One of the biggest signs that a man is alpha? Not really noticing, paying much attention to, or seeming very impressed with the hottest woman in the room. Her. And this is why the IDGAF attitude interests her. And partly why the SM3 can induce that attitude.

Could it be resistance, etc? Yes. But it could also be you developing higher value responses. Give her the signal that you're higher value than she is because you have multiple options as good looking or better than she is, and she will see that extremely rare man who she just cannot ignore. Then, she will start approaching you. No matter how ood looking she is, and no matter how good looking you are.

But, you have to pull it off right, and that will vary depending on your results in her instant-assessment. If she instantly assesses you to look lower value than she believes herself to be, your actions, attitude, body language, sense of humor and such will be critically important to interesting her and changing her mind about your actual value. Such a man must approach while interacting in an interesting way (keep her interested enough to have a chance to demonstrate his high value to her in other ways) while not giving any signal of sexual or romantic interest or attraction, as she expects.

The story would be very different if he is also a 10, or if she perceives him to be of better looks, higher status or higher value than she is. That man can pretty much completely ignore her and she will either seek him out, or possibly be intimidated by him and instead signal interest, but not approach for fear of getting shot down.

The higher value a woman is, the more afraid she secretly is of being shot down, because she has had no need to approach, and is used to a steady diet of positive responses and comments/compliments to sustain her self image. That is why a "neg" can work wonders with a 10, although these days, it must be a natural one and not a fake one, because women learn quickly in order to defend themselves from those who would prey on their emotions just for a night of fun.

In any case, there are other possibilities here.
(04-14-2015, 07:18 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ][I] realised that I still don't have self-confidence with respect to girls. I don't understand why.

(04-14-2015, 09:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds more like to me that your core issue may be a lack of self worth. Fear of failure is frequently exactly that, with the fear just being of being reminded of one's perceived "not good enough-ness".

I would say, given what you have said, that if I were in your shoes, I would take a week off EHPRA and then re-run it for another 6 months, this time between 12 and 21 hours per day. It has self validation, self respect, self worth, fear destruction, etc. etc.

It takes time to peel a big onion, man. If EHPRA is doing you good, and I think it is, then keep using it.
(04-16-2015, 05:06 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: [ -> ]"It is our own suppressed feelings that are the root cause of all our problems (including financial problems). It's our own suppressed feelings that keep us broke... bind us in chains of misery... and make us suffer in every way. The more we "pull up" and "let go" (or release) our suppressed feelings (subconscious programs)... the lighter, happier, healthier... and...more abundant we become." -- Larry Crane
(10-20-2012, 07:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Most of my stuff already has permanency programming. The issue is not whether or not that is there, it's the fact that you as an awareness are a dynamic and ever changing system of accumulative thoughts and information. Your "program" is automatically created by this accumulation, which happens 24/7 every day of your life. The biggest pile of repetitions (or the biggest traumatic emotional impact) wins, and becomes the dominant programming.

This means that over time, all programming that contradicts your normal environment will probably require at least refreshing to maintain. The only exception would logically be a chance that causes the outward to generate the inward in line with the new programming.

For instance, if you use Ultra Success and become successful, then the inward has generated the outward, and that outward in turn supports, advances and regenerates the inward because the experience of it acts to increase the "pile" of experience repetitions which are being used to form the current program.

This is part of why huge programs like AM take multiple repetitions for most people to see permanent results. It takes time to replace the old programming with such a huge script, and then it takes time to generate the resulting outward reality which supports, advances and regenerates the inward reality from which that outward reality sprang.
(02-11-2015, 11:38 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]AM affects people differently and it's not designed to attract women. It's a self improvement program that may help you with women but that's not it's aim...

(02-12-2015, 08:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You may have had expectations that did not fit the program. When the program does its thing, you become more valuable to women naturally. But it's not designed to make you "better with" women, just more in control of yourself, your life, your choices. When you can say no to sex, if you don't really want it, that impresses a woman and she will generally respond with more attraction. When you can and do stop women from manipulating you or taking advantage of you it's the same thing. But AM doesn't make you better with women, just more self directed, self controlled, and strong - which naturally results in more interest and attraction.
(12-28-2013, 06:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You perceive WM2 as being less powerful because the guys reporting on it have less to say in the direction you're interested in hearing about. SM3 has some additional optimizations which I did not know about when WM2 was created, but WM2 is designed for something different. If you want sex, choose SM3. If you want the freedom to do whatever you happen to want, choose WM2. WM2 is more for the advanced alpha, and SM3 is more for the guy who wants to focus on sex, or have achieving sex made easy for him.

Until you've used both and can realistically compare them from experience, don't assume one is weak compared to the other. One is slightly more advanced in build (SM3) and one is significantly more advanced in terms of the freedoms it gives you from the results (WM2), but neither is anything close to weak.

To get the most out of WM2, you need to be really on top of your inner alpha. More than for SM3. WM2 allows you to do whatever you want, and that requires more self sufficiency, confidence and self mastery. SM3 creates the entire experience for you, and focuses it very narrowly in one direction.

I won't be touching AM, SM or WM for a long time, of ever. There are many thing I need to accomplish that are much more important uses of my time, especially given that now all three are 5G and all three are ridiculously powerful. You cannot blame WM2 if the guy using it needed another run of AM instead... or simply didn't post much that interested you. SM3 covers what you want. Why does WM have to be made into SM?
(07-22-2015, 07:04 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 10:56 PM)ffaux Wrote:Just asked one of the PTs at the gym if she's single. We've had a few conversations and I think she is attracted but she wasn't single. I'm actually not a fan of the fact that I asked her. It was almost compulsive and I only did it so I wouldn't berate myself for being a pussy. On the one hand I'm glad I asked because now I know but on the other I asked for all of the wrong reasons. I was just feeling all of these negative feelings and I know I would have punished myself if I didn't make a move. It's hard to explain. I'm happy that I made a move but I'm unhappy about why I did it.

I remember in the beginning of my first AM run-through I felt similar. It wasn't until Sex Magnet that I really felt my needs start to diminish. I remember in the beginning, like many here, I was drawn to these subliminals to get women, lots of women. It's all I could think about and want. It got really frustrating day-in day-out. At first, I was spending my time starring at, talking to, hitting on every single girl I could. Like pretty much every other guy out there. I would get rejected, a lot. Over time, I got sick of it, the constant rejection and watching other friends of mine who would go into a bar and obsess over some random girl and constantly run over and hit on them, be rejected, smile and think it's ok, do it again with another, fail, rinse and repeat expecting different results...

I would also wonder to myself, if I didn't hit on women or try to get them in bed, how could that ever happen? I had no idea that women would eventually become receptive to you the more indifferent to them you became. I thought they rejected me because I thought I was ugly, fat (even though I was skinny), creepy, whatever... But, I noticed good looking guys dealing with the same stuff every time they went into desperation mode.

When I was getting girls texting me to come over and **** them... or girls waiting 2-3 days after meeting to bring up sexual conversation, it really did surprise me, changed the way I thought. And most importantly, I stopped suffering. I stopped worrying about being alone and needing a different girl each week or every other day. I stopped getting frustrated from rejection and feeling like I'd never get it.

The nice thing is that you are aware of what is going on. Perhaps, you feel bad because this woman made you display beta behavior and cave into your need to put her on a pedestal? I don't know what the case may be, but you're still in the beginning and the beginning is always the most exciting. Don't worry about feeling bad or upset on how you behave... or even if your ego tells you "you're not acting Alpha", if that ever occurs. I know in many cases I had that a lot, but it has gone away entirely to the point where I don't even care or think about it.
(10-30-2015, 09:42 AM)Ryan Wrote:You are on the correct path, however, there are some things you need to be aware of.

The purpose of Alpha Male and magnets is to get you to a state of not needing women, not relying on them for happiness / excitement / get in the way of your goals and accomplishments. There seem to be two types of big things that occur those to resist Alpha Male. On the one hand you have the resistance of giving up women, which is why you see many on AM that say they wanna give up women but then the next day say "**** it I HAVE TO GO OUT AND APPROACH". This is fear based response to being alone and happy. On the other hand, you have resistance of being proactive, motivated and overcoming laziness / desire to do things that interest you.

You seem to have overcome the resistance in letting women go, which is ultimately the hardest and scariest to get rid of. Same with friends, socializing. You don't need it to complete you, which is very healthy. After all your only basic needs in life are food, shelter, and health. Happiness does contribute to health, but happiness doesn't need to come externally.

When you let women go, then what? Well, it's a huge shock when you actually do it. You can say all day "I don't need women, I don't need women" but when you truly don't need them, it's like a big punch in the gut, "Ok what now?" and you may feel lost, incomplete and really depressed.

I can see how. Now you can realize how much of your mood, goals in life, and motivation was based upon women and being with women. That is a LARGE chunk of your life, which you can tell right now. Dealing with people, caring about other people, especially women is a whole lot of suffering and preoccupation, especially because I'm sure it has been a large chunk of your life since puberty.

Ok, so now... you really need to spend some time truly figuring out what will make you happy. What makes you, YOU, without women or friends. What do you want to do with your life? Where do you want to go? What makes you laugh and happiest without other people involved? When you can figure out who you really are without others, you can learn to be happy with it and enjoy it.

My take is find the very one thing you love, do it as much as you can, become an expert on it, keep learning it and find a way to do it for life (as a living). If you have no attachment to the object of "making a living" but "I just love doing this", that's the one thing you can be satisfied with and can do as a living.

For me, I didn't realize what I wanted in life until I looked back before I even cared about getting with lots of women. I went back to the things i once LOVED that I thought I HAD to give up in order to be more social, get laid, and make lots of friends. Those were the things that made me happy and I wanted to do with my life but I gave them up for shit. So I've returned to them, and I am happy (playing video games, movies, reading about/learning new things, making games, art, business).

Another example, take a look at Shannon. The guy can spend all day everyday working on subliminals/perfume and not have to have a woman to get through the day, or even think about them. But he can go out when he wants and women are comfortable around him.

Once you can figure that out, and get over this hump, you'll see massive improvement in your ability to do things, get things done, and live your life peacefully. Add in a magnet next (AND YES, BE EXCITED ABOUT IT AND WOMEN, but don't need them Wink ) and you'll see how hard women try to be apart of your life because you no longer have such a preoccupied mind on them, but instead on better things for yourself. And I will be honest, for me, at the beginning of SM I feel like I went through this same funk you are now. By the end, and every time I do it, I find it very very easy to live peacefully and do things I enjoy, be more productive, and have more fun with things without even thinking about a woman). WM, the same, even though it's all about women, when you don't need them or know that you have an abundance, you don't think about them, you just live.

It seems counter-intuitive but until you can be a magnet, you have to forget about it and make yourself happy Smile

You've come a long way Smile
(11-13-2015, 02:13 AM)diamiteo Wrote: [ -> ]Okay then, I am in a much better state of my mind to do a review. Here it is.

• I am #1 priority in my life.
Nothing comes in the way of what I want, what I need, what I wish and desire. And I expect nothing less. No second options. The concept of self-sacrifice is foreign to me now. There is not a single ounce of guilt and/or shame left to pursue what I want to. I am immune to morals forced upon us by society such as honor, courage, duty, etc. In other words, others don't define for me what is an alpha male. I define what it is and I strive to live up to my definition. I closed the doors of my mind to be influenced by anything I don't approve of. I am my own man, and I am the #1 priority in my life.

As a result, I dropped out of college once and for all. And made a vow to never ever again follow the herd: Go to college -> Get a Job -> Marry/Kids, etc.

• Girls: "Mostly no, but thank you."
I begin this journey to get laid. Plain and simple truth. I did not care about being a better man for myself, but to get girls. The pain of dissatisfaction led me here, and I am grateful for that. Six months ago I could have done anything to get laid. If a girl would have wanted me to be around her like a dog to open her legs, sure! If a girl would have wanted me to get in a relationship to open her legs, sure! Heck, even if a girl didn't even want to **** me, I'd still be willing to hang around.

But times changed, and I started setting boundaries and expectations, and I do not care if even the world goes to hell, a girl will never be a part of my life if she doesn't fit my reality and my purpose. Here is a brief example from the conversation of my (LDR) ex:-

She: "Hi, come online?"
Me: "No."
She: "Why not?"
Me: "I will screw your brains out if I do."
She:"Horny little asshole!"
Me: "Go and play with castrated boys. Goodbye."

But, you may say - "Hello? Does that mean you are giving up on enjoying the fruits of feminity and sex?"

No, not at all. Actually, on the contrary, I can now love girls more freely than I ever could. Without expectations, without dependence. Without any of the fillers.

The point being, girls are a much smaller part of my life than they used to be. MUCH smaller.

And I do not know if it is the result of my new-found belief, but I received compliments from girls when I went out. And once, even my own cousin offered me to have sex. Of course, I refused.

• My needs are stripped down to the bone.
I thought I needed a girl to live a happy life. No, I don't. I thought I needed a body of a God to live a happy life. No, I don't. I thought I desired big cars, big mansions. No, I don't. I thought I needed to travel the world to seek peace. No, I don't.

I need two things to live: Myself, and a purpose. That is all. Of course, I need food, clothing, shelter, etc, too. But you get the idea, right?

• Improved looks.
People compare me to various actors, army officers, bodybuilders. The best part is I did not do anything. No exercise, nothing. And of course, I feel so sexy.

Last, but not the least...

• I took charge of my life, and this is only the beginning...
AM 6 made me suffer. It kicked my ass every fu!king single day. I went through hell and back. And it still wouldn't stop kicking my ass until I DO something. AM 6 doesn't present a choice. I had to take charge of my life. There is no other way around it.

Thank you. Smile
(03-22-2016, 09:14 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]Day 52

Ladies and gents, you are fed a lie your whole life. There are no fears to overcome. There is nothing to be fearful of. Literally. Sure, you still wouldn't put your hand in a fire, but that's plain logic.

At the end of the run, I dreamt of being fearless, obviously. Well, I am far away from the end of the run, but here is what I realized today - there are no fears to overcome, there are no mountains to climb. And that's a huge weight off my shoulders. Because this means I do not have to build or force myself to do anything to "overcome" a fear. I do not need to make any effort. It's effortless. A fear is a fear only if you label it as fear, it is important only to the degree you give it importance.

There are just three simple steps to "overcome fear". Remove the label. Embrace it. Let it go. That's all.

I was always anxious about attending calls and doorbells. Not anymore. I was amazed how simple it was, I observed and embraced the feeling, let it go, and the fear is gone... in seconds.

I am running the sub so it is easier said than done, but it is what it is. It is so goddamn simple. We complicate it ourselves.
(04-04-2016, 02:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My studies of the optimal volume to use have revealed the following.

Volume plots, for effectiveness, in a series of spikes on a chart of lowest to highest. Usually there is a small spike at the lowest volumes, and then a bigger one at the middle volumes, and another one somewhere in the higher volumes. There can be sub-spikes as well.

In almost all cases, the optimal volume plots out to somewhere in the middle or high volumes. But the specific volume is dependent on the person, personality, generation of sub, goal of sub, amount of resistance, amount of usage, etc.

I have to use the predictive models to achieve optimal volume. You guys can't do that, so you have to use a range. The optimal range usually is -65 to -55 at the source, presuming you're close by.

If you get the volume too low, it may be out of alignment with your brain activity or it may be easily overpowered by resistance. If you get it too high, you risk hearing issues and resistance based on too much perceptory pressure. Thus, -55 to -65 is usually a good range.

I use it higher sometimes, occasionally as high as -32, but that's with the guidance of the predictive models and for very specific purposes. When I listen overnight, I play it at -65 dB on my nightstand.

Too loud is just as bad as too soft.
(04-21-2016, 05:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The responses you're getting from women are due to you being self providing, self fulfilling, needless and filled with unconditional love. Women are almost invariably attracted by unconditional love.
I'm so much more chilled out than I was in my previous runs. Less insecurity and more forgiveness of myself and others; I'm looking for results less and am trying to be an alpha male less. I don't feel like I have anything to prove anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6