Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hate this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
April fools lol
Hahaha you had me for a second, I was like "what the hell". Tongue
I was just thinking, he posted a few days ago on his bday "I love you guys" and then he made this thread? Lol
You got me too Smile
LOOOL! you got me ha ha.
177 views. Got em all Wink
LOOOOOOL fucking gold. I came here after reading the little semi-heated argument in dzemoo's thread (page 30), cuz someone suggested Dano is Geodude, and I thought Geodude got banned, and was using Dano now, and then when I saw this, I thought FrankUnderwood was part of the argument, and wanted to see what he had to say about the drama, then boom!
(04-03-2016, 02:43 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]LOOOOOOL ***** gold. I came here after reading the little semi-heated argument in dzemoo's thread (page 30), cuz someone suggested Dano is Geodude, and I thought Geodude got banned, and was using Dano now, and then when I saw this, I thought FrankUnderwood was part of the argument, and wanted to see what he had to say about the drama, then boom!

I thought so too, because that "someone" was me, thank you very much. Wink

Seriously tho, great April Fool's. Cool
lmao indeed
(04-03-2016, 02:43 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]LOOOOOOL ***** gold. I came here after reading the little semi-heated argument in dzemoo's thread (page 30), cuz someone suggested Dano is Geodude, and I thought Geodude got banned, and was using Dano now, and then when I saw this, I thought FrankUnderwood was part of the argument, and wanted to see what he had to say about the drama, then boom!

It's drama, just like you said.

We know the type of people's behaviour that go looking for it
I don't know why you thought it was Geodude, he just posts funny stuff. Or maybe i'm the only one who gets the jokes haha.
Good times
Damn!! I promised myself not to be fooled by anyone on this day.....Damn! Damn! Damn! Cant believe I was fooled by a post..

Next time It wont happen...
Pages: 1 2