Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Become a successful Entrepreneur changed my life!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've never seen my parents so driven & happy before in my life. They are motivated driven and constantly working now. There are only on stage 2 still but it feels like they've already completed the program as the results have been spectacular.

They wake up every morning at 8 or 9 am (before they woke up at 11am for the last 20 years) and they start cleaning every little detail of the house and take out the garbage. They go for walks and bring the dogs out and they have been extremely focused and have made ALLOT of appointments in there life insurance business. I have never seen my parents this happy and motivated ever in my life. They cook meals EVERY night now & even cook me my vegetarian meals. My mom used to HATE cooking now she enjoys it. They look act and feel completely healthy. I'm so happy to have bought this program for them and to see how it's changed there life. This is not the first subliminal they've used. i've also gave them emotional pain healing subliminal and that worked as well but Base has made them 100 times more productive.

I think this program literally put another 10 years on there life because they are so active and healthy now. My mom lost 10 pounds and is workingo out and bringing the dog for walks eveyrday. They never stop working and they never complain. It's INSANE.

'm so blessed to have this sublimnal and i want to thank shannon from the bottom of my heart for helping my parents and myself. Using Base has helped me personally quit drugs and cured my depresssion. I'm motivate and driven again and im going to become RICH. Thank you so much.

and on a side note. we stil haven't experienced stage 3 4 5 and 6. Big GrinDDDDD
Awesome testimonial man.

One thing though, can I get you to take out the mention of that business.. as I had a look and it could come across as somebody wanting to recruit into it.

That's pretty cool for BASE the fact it's got them more active and healhier, especially only in Stage 2.
(03-16-2016, 12:28 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome testimonial man.

One thing though, can I get you to take out the mention of that business.. as I had a look and it could come across as somebody wanting to recruit into it.

That's pretty cool for BASE the fact it's got them more active and healhier, especially only in Stage 2.

yeah no problem!
Later I will probably buy these subs for my parents as well. So they will be a great parent and do not annoy me constantly lol.
This may single handedly save the sanity of every person on this planet with a retired parent. :O
More motivation to get on that BASE train next! Big Grin
Hey Rayhon,

Really great testimonial. What happened next, on the later stages? I am considering getting this sub, but really worried as i read some not so good reviews. Do you mind sharing an update? Thanks

(03-16-2016, 12:16 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]i've never seen my parents so driven & happy before in my life. They are motivated driven and constantly working now. There are only on stage 2 still but it feels like they've already completed the program as the results have been spectacular.

They wake up every morning at 8 or 9 am (before they woke up at 11am for the last 20 years) and they start cleaning every little detail of the house and take out the garbage. They go for walks and bring the dogs out and they have been extremely focused and have made ALLOT of appointments in there life insurance business. I have never seen my parents this happy and motivated ever in my life. They cook meals EVERY night now & even cook me my vegetarian meals. My mom used to HATE cooking now she enjoys it. They look act and feel completely healthy. I'm so happy to have bought this program for them and to see how it's changed there life. This is not the first subliminal they've used. i've also gave them emotional pain healing subliminal and that worked as well but Base has made them 100 times more productive.

I think this program literally put another 10 years on there life because they are so active and healthy now. My mom lost 10 pounds and is workingo out and bringing the dog for walks eveyrday. They never stop working and they never complain. It's INSANE.

'm so blessed to have this sublimnal and i want to thank shannon from the bottom of my heart for helping my parents and myself. Using Base has helped me personally quit drugs and cured my depresssion. I'm motivate and driven again and im going to become RICH. Thank you so much.

and on a side note. we stil haven't experienced stage 3 4 5 and 6. Big GrinDDDDD
(08-28-2017, 09:33 PM)ianaav Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Rayhon,

Really great testimonial. What happened next, on the later stages? I am considering getting this sub, but really worried as i read some not so good reviews. Do you mind sharing an update? Thanks

(03-16-2016, 12:16 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]i've never seen my parents so driven & happy before in my life. They are motivated driven and constantly working now. There are only on stage 2 still but it feels like they've already completed the program as the results have been spectacular.

Yeah an update would be awesome
Yeah the negative reviews are scaring me. I’m on stage one but if stage 2 is going to zap my motivation.... I don’t know...