Subliminal Talk

Full Version: pse eros version 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So along with the breast enhancement file I also purchased pse version 2. Can I play this file at night to heighten the mood and turn off breast enhancement for a little or no? By the way we will be starting the breast enhancement file tonight
(03-13-2016, 09:18 AM)Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs Wrote: [ -> ]So along with the breast enhancement file I also purchased pse version 2. Can I play this file at night to heighten the mood and turn off breast enhancement for a little or no? By the way we will be starting the breast enhancement file tonight

Yup, you can.
(03-13-2016, 09:18 AM)Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs Wrote: [ -> ]So along with the breast enhancement file I also purchased pse version 2. Can I play this file at night to heighten the mood and turn off breast enhancement for a little or no? By the way we will be starting the breast enhancement file tonight

Leonidas is correct. PDE is a Type A, primarily designed for short term in-the-moment use. It does not conflict with other programs when used in this manner.

Please let us know how it works for you.