Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aura of Sexiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey it's been a long time since I post somethings here.

Sorry for my English, I still can't write fluently but I hope that you will understand !

It is been now more than 6 month that I am using DAOS, before this I used AM5, SM3, AM6(not worked for me) and stopped sub.

I had good result with SM3 but didn't want to use multistage program it is too tiring so I decided to test DAOS.

For the two first month I didn't notice anythings, but decided to continue with it. The third month I went out to a lot of party, in bar and club, it this at this time that I saw a lot of changes, girls were locking there eyes with me, everytime I was talking with girls they wanted my facebook or number with excuse like " I am going there next time blaba come with me".

Other girls was stalking me on Facebook looking on the friend's list of their friends and add me. It was ridiculous ! I am the center of the party everywhere I am going.

I had like an harem of girl now, (I know that it seems fake but just try to use it for 6 months you will see).

In October I met a girl that was member of a facebook group who used to go out together at party. So I decided to integrate the group and in 2 months I had sex with 70% of the beautiful girls in that group that was incredible but weird at the same time. Because it like you are going out
with 6 or 7 of your ex at a party and they try to cockblock you everytime you are speaking with a new girl. lol

I am sure that this sub is working beautifully, everygirls is saying the same things that :
-I have this aura on me
-My voice is sexy
-My gaze is fucking sexy
-Every movement that I am doing is so fucking sexy.

lol but yeah they are exactly describing what their is in the script it is just incredible.

So now I am juste waiting for the new DAOS in 5G, hope that Shannon will clear is list in 2016 !
You're on air again FrenchMagnet. How life goin on your side? Smile

DAOS is very good for sure. I don't know why Shannon never upgrade it to 5G until now (the idea is already from 2012, a lot of member asked to upgrade DAOS and BIATBW to 5G). Well, Shannon knows better reason.

Because DAOS is 4G, you can combine it with BIATBWS, the results so far very good if you reading old journal, man.
DAMN!! Thats awesome
It's great to have you back here and to have a french guy. If you can't post due to translation problem and what you have to say is awesome, give it to me in french and I will translate it for you.

Now I want to use DAOS, lol after I used SM3.

AM6 seems too bloated so people doesn't noticed much during the first run it seems.
Its very likely that I'll be using the 5G version when I can, good to hear your report!

How many hours did you do per day?
I am using it 10 to 12hours per day.

Sometimes with Headphone when I am listening to the masked track or the silent at night.

Every days I am so grateful for Shannon sub , imagine that you just have to talk to the girls and you are doing nothing ! No game, no NLP or other technique, and your aura is affecting her little by little, the more you are speaking with a girl the more she seems to be be affected by my aura.

I have friends of mine who are in the pickup world and they are now so fucking jaleous of me, 8 month ago I used to spent times with them but now it is like they hate me and wanted to create a lot of bad rumors in my social circle. But hey, I don't mind them now because I am telling the truth to every girls,that I love women and that I am a baaaaddd guy.

It is not a 100 % success rate were you have success every time but I don't mind.

Soo Shannon please make and release DAOS or BIATBWS in 5G and I am ready to buy it even for 300 $ because it is a life changing sub ! xD
Reading your journal, it makes me so impatient hhaaha. I wanna start AOS or BIATBWS now. But I want to work towards the SM3, which is designed for someone like me who's doing pick up, and it's supposed to be most powerful attraction sub that exists. Gotta be patient and wait another few months. Smile
Nice man.

Quote:I have friends of mine who are in the pickup world and they are now so ***** jaleous of me, 8 month ago I used to spent times with them but now it is like they hate me and wanted to create a lot of bad rumors in my social circle.

This I fucking hate. I used to have mates talk shit even when i'd do something simple like flirt with a girl in the drivethrough at macdonalds, they just couldn't handle something even as simple as that.
I would love to give it a try but i dont know multistages improve so many things at once also i dont know if i have the patience to use it for six months and last you already did good on sm3. Why didnt am6 work for you?
@Frenchmagnet Did you see any physical changes in you? Did you lose weight/dress sexier/better jawline?
(02-29-2016, 03:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Nice man.

Quote:I have friends of mine who are in the pickup world and they are now so ***** jaleous of me, 8 month ago I used to spent times with them but now it is like they hate me and wanted to create a lot of bad rumors in my social circle.

This I ***** hate. I used to have mates talk shit even when i'd do something simple like flirt with a girl in the drivethrough at macdonalds, they just couldn't handle something even as simple as that.

Have had that EXACT thing happen buddy.

They'd make fun of me after for getting rejected when they stood like statues doing nothing but giving girls the creepy stare. Once, I asked out a girl awhile back with a friend with me. She said no, but after we left, the guy was treating me like royalty, saying the balls I had was amazing and he'd NEVER be able to do that. Lol, I was confused and asked him "you'd had several girlfriends though, how did any of that happen then if you never asked?" he goes "well, I just wait until they ask me". Smh, keep in mind this was way before I ever used subs, lmao.

He's engaged now. Again. We'll see if it takes this time. And she's um, "got a nice personality", if you get what I'm saying. I wouldn't be happy at all, but hey, it's not my life. He literally told me "I want a girl who no other guy would find attractive, that way I don't have to worry about her cheating on me or leaving me." WOW...and *I'M* the one using subs, lmao.

Onward and upward, guys!
@Frenchmagnet How do you feel in comparison of the value worth between SM3 and DAOS? I am planning to do SM3 for 2 runs next year but I am not sure, DAOS sounds pretty focused. What do you think the life has brought to you for the 2 subs in terms of differences?
@risingwarrior : Yeah I dress a little better now, but even If I dress with the clothe that I have since a long time people love my style because I am feeling so good in the clothe. I have more muscle, so yes my face is better because less cheeks. Oh And my haircut is great too.

@CatMan :Saturday night I had fun in a club, it was like I was owning the place. We were like the first in the club. Everyone was waiting for someone to dance the first and to follow, but there was like some group of people trying to dance first and show their best move on the dancefloor but it was just awkward... after I went on the dancefloor with a girl and it was like every girls was looking at us we was the only one dancing because the other ones left after nobody folowed them on the dancefloor. So I was like fuck it I don't mind people and start dancing like I was alone with her, and in like 1 minute the dancefloor was nearly full everyone came dancing too. Some girls I talked with was telling me "your are dancing so great, Ilove the way you move" blablabla...
And one moment I talked to this ugly girl next to me, she looked bored so I started to talk to her and she rejected me in front of everyone like I tryied to hit on her lol ! She push me back and walk away like she was furious. ahah And I saw some guys just laughing at me badly. The type of guys who knew they are ok. They was watching me all the time because every where I was dancing on the dancefloor girl poping next to me and I was dancing with them after.

@Jakeb203 I thinks that SM3 is great but it depend where you start from. I remember I have a lot of trouble wit the aura in SM3, girls was mad at me for nothing... But at the end I was feeling great and It is like I can read body langage very accurately, I know what to do or what to say next... I had good result.
AOS is very subtle but very powerfull, at the begining I was like "Is this even working" ? But now i know it is working because I have amazing result even better than SM3, ( but it will be 1 year in 2 month or 3 that I am using it). SM3 is a must to use.
They weren't "mad at you for nothing". my friend. Thy were simply expecting you to magically read their minds and know what they were thinking.

They were likely mad because you were frustrating them so much. They were probably aroused and attracted, but for whatever reason didn't feel like they could act on it or relieve their arousal. In other words, they may have been mad because you didn't come get them and start something, when in their eyes, they were blatantly signalling you they wanted you to. But female-speak is about 10,000 times more subtle than male-speak.

I have had women get mad at me for "being too sexy" and "making me sexually aroused when I didn't want to be" before. With me doing absolutely nothing! I don't know if it was my energy or what, but I have had that happen two or three times in my life. No joke, this happens. Usually has to do with women refusing to take responsibility for their choices and actions, or lack thereof. But it seems to be the energy and body language of the man that causes this response.
Pages: 1 2