Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Study Aid: Mathematics 4G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did this sub for over a month along with a second sub. I must admit that I usually didn't get the full exposure of 8 hours because of the other sub (usually I was between 4 and 6 hours). But, still, I got noticeable results. I got a better understanding of math and I was able to learn math stuff quicker than before. I was also more interested in math, and at some point it was even fun to do math! I know one day I was like "Ah, good time for a movie. Ehhh, no, I do some math instead." I would have never said something like this before Smile Anyway, I think my results would have been even better if I run this sub according to the instruction. This summer I have to do a math class again. If I don't start a six-stager until that time, I will run SAM again. It's a great sub for student who need some extra boost in mathematics.
Study Aid: Mathematics (4G – Type B)
This is great to hear. Thanks for sharing! I too will be taking math and that is next year. I like the review. To choose math over a movie, or even a video game that's a mental achievement ( video game user here ) !

Shannon, Can both the Mathematics and the Improve your Grades and Study Habits be used in conjunction with Maximum Learning Speed (5g -- Type B)? I understand its 5g so probably no, but I honestly don't know since it's Type B and not the same 5g as AMV6. Thank you sir!

Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G – Type B)
Maximum Learning Speed (5g – Type B)
(09-02-2016, 01:36 PM)nursingstudent Wrote: [ -> ]Study Aid: Mathematics (4G – Type B)
This is great to hear. Thanks for sharing! I too will be taking math and that is next year. I like the review. To choose math over a movie, or even a video game that's a mental achievement ( video game user here ) !

Shannon, Can both the Mathematics and the Improve your Grades and Study Habits be used in conjunction with Maximum Learning Speed (5g -- Type B)? I understand its 5g so probably no, but I honestly don't know since it's Type B and not the same 5g as AMV6. Thank you sir!

***Note that would be a mental achievement choosing math over a movie or video game for me! Big Grin
(09-02-2016, 01:36 PM)nursingstudent Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, Can both the Mathematics and the Improve your Grades and Study Habits be used in conjunction with Maximum Learning Speed (5g -- Type B)? I understand its 5g so probably no, but I honestly don't know since it's Type B and not the same 5g as AMV6. Thank you sir!

I am not Shannon, but I think you know the answer already. If you want to use both programs, just use the 4G version of MLS.
I hope Shannon doesn't retire 4g sub....There are lot of cool 4g sub on site.
(02-08-2016, 05:49 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]I did this sub for over a month along with a second sub. I must admit that I usually didn't get the full exposure of 8 hours because of the other sub (usually I was between 4 and 6 hours). But, still, I got noticeable results. I got a better understanding of math and I was able to learn math stuff quicker than before. I was also more interested in math, and at some point it was even fun to do math! I know one day I was like "Ah, good time for a movie. Ehhh, no, I do some math instead." I would have never said something like this before Smile Anyway, I think my results would have been even better if I run this sub according to the instruction. This summer I have to do a math class again. If I don't start a six-stager until that time, I will run SAM again. It's a great sub for student who need some extra boost in mathematics.

Great Testimony on Mathematics subliminal Big Grin
(09-02-2016, 01:36 PM)nursingstudent Wrote: [ -> ]Study Aid: Mathematics (4G – Type B)

Nothing else with 5G and up, no exceptions. Smile
(09-03-2016, 04:41 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Shannon doesn't retire 4g sub....There are lot of cool 4g sub on site.

The end goal is to upgrade everything in 4G to a higher G.