Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminal aids for mental alchemists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I practice multiple forms (including some esoteric practices) of mental alchemy. Won't go into too many details because I don't want to spark any kind of religious arguments or anything and detract from the main point. I think some subliminals specifically designed for people to explore the inner workings of their minds and other planes would be interesting.

Things like a subliminal to help induce lucid dreams, astral travel, enhance psychic energies. It's really crazy what IML has accomplished in regards to understanding the deep landscape of the mind. I think IML has the potential to unlock many of the secrets to reality.

Since starting AM6, I've had some really, really, REALLY interesting things happen to me. For one thing, my mental abilities have skyrocketed -- for awhile there, I was consciously manifesting things like you wouldn't believe using visualization and some other techniques. In Stage 4, using a meditation technique called the middle pillar ritual (sorry if I'm crossing too far into religion), I generated so much energy that I nearly fainted -- my body simply couldn't handle it.

We're all so obsessed with getting laid and being dominant that we forget that we must explore and cleanse our inner worlds if we want to see true change reflected in the outer world.
(12-20-2015, 10:34 PM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]This is cool, so why are you doing AM6, is it just with spiritual evolution in mind or do you also desire the physical and social benefits?

How I found IML is actually pretty interesting. I was going through a rough patch in my life and decided I needed to do some heavy spiritual work. I used a technique (hint: what I practice is not-so-hidden in my name) that was intended to attract and manifest a mentor into my life to help me with it. So, I did the technique and forgot about it.

Maybe a month or so later, I was browsing a pheromone forum (another huge hobby of mine) and the posters were discussing this near mythical phero blend created by an individual -- now a legend -- who had left the pheromone world and moved on to creating subliminals. Someone on that forum dropped a review, said they had tried one of the subliminals and it changed his life. I'm always keen on experimenting, so I followed the link and it lead to Alpha Male 6.

When you really practice mental alchemy, synchronicities and the such start showing up and at least for me, there's always this dopaminergic buzz or rush when something I tried to manifest comes to pass. That's what happened when I stumbled upon AM6. So I bought it on a whim. Didn't use it until a few months later.

I still remember the first time I used it. Turned on the masked, threw on some really uncomfortable earbuds and passed out on the couch. When I woke up the next morning, the first thought that came to mind was literally: "I am free." Over the next few days, I became happier and happier with life even though I experienced short bouts of resistance in the form rage. I remember telling my best friend that the world seemed to have more color. Literally, it was like I was seeing in HD vision.

Halfway through Stage 3, I began to notice the MASSIVE internal shift in mind / thought and it hit me that... AM6 was the mentor I manifested. In Stage 4, I felt a state of pure bliss, zen and fearlessness on a level of intensity I've never experienced before.

Here I am, almost six months later, well on my way to becoming an entrepreneur -- which I realized is my personal vision of an alpha male. After years of trying to make money online, I made $2000+ in one week.

lol, I really should post this as a testimonial. Hope that answers your question.
The middle pillar ritual is used nowadays by so many different ideologies and beliefs that you're probably safe on the religion thing.
Bump, any thoughts?