Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life's Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stage 1 was a roller coaster, ups and downs. Changed my life.
Had sex on two seperate occasions. Was with an ex though. Guys who've been in a relationship know how easy it can be to hook up with the freshly broken up girlfriend. Obvious effects of SM with regards to sex, orgasm and stamina. A lot of what the description from instructions had occurred.

"1. Normalization and foundation building. This stage is trying to make every man who uses it equal, balanced and solid in terms of self esteem, self respect, self image, sexual confidence, sexual stamina and sexual performance minimums. This allows the rest of the program a stable, predictable basis from which to begin and continue making changes."

At times I was very vulnerable and care free with the changes that were occurring. I must have been far from a sexx magnet because of all the noticeable changes, a lot of what I accomplished with AM6 changed also.

A few girls came into my life, but they must not have been right because they're not here anymore.
Now

Stage 2
More of that foundation building is occurring. Ups and downs, but my life is betterSmile now.

Socially I feel amazing. I feel like a high value male towards women. And today, other peoples insecurities were presented. They did and said things to gain approval. I have a feeling there will be many women I seduce eventuallyy.

I'm taking care of myself more and cleaning a lot. This program changes other areas of your life equally as much as just for sex. All arrows point in that direction though.

I feel a lot more smooth this stage. Also it feels effortless escalating a conversation with women to sex. Especially one's I'm interested in, and because it is one of my main goals. It might be my high value or the fact that I find it easy to end up laughing with the women i speak with to talk about sex. The same goes for touching. When the woman knows I can easily make her laugh I can touch many parts of her (arm, back, leg, neck, foot) and there is no complaint. I practically touched this girls crotch area but she kept smiling because of my jokes. If she says a line has been crossed, this does not really affect me. I'm still honest with my actions.

Pretty much the description of stage 2 is occurring.

I just feel a lot more comfortable with myself.
Man, you are basically experiencing what you are supposed to go through.
Looking forward to your progress.
The most amazing part is Naturalizer, you won't feel much of the change.
Anyway, welcome aboard on this journey man.
Quick question, did you feel change in your perception regarding women in the starting as stated in the description?
Mhmmm yes, they are just more like fuck objects to me. I talk to them with only one thing in mind. At first I was blatantly honest. Now my flirting has improved but I am still honest. Our conversation usually has a direct correlation to the social situation. Since I have high social value I can easily transition or convince a woman towards the topic I want. Which is sex.

The other day I was able to get this girl who was in committed two year relationship to admit she sucked dick and even get her in my car. It was the same girl I was touching up. I just have to be more refined.

I came on here to be social, but it feels a bit weird since I'm typing this to another guy online and I'm not being in the moment.

So I will just update you guys
[/php]Just something to leave you with

You also take care of your penis a lot during this program. Thought I would share this funny picture.
And you also really don't care what people think.

Bye guys
Underlying worry that subliminals don't work is completely gone. Hesitation to tell everyone I know about subliminals, still there.
This forum is a positive place for me now and for that I am grateful
(11-24-2015, 01:25 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]Underlying worry that subliminals don't work is completely gone. Hesitation to tell everyone I know about subliminals, still there.

I don't tell anybody I know about subliminals and I never will. I'd never even think about telling people I know that I use subs.

Some things you need to just keep to yourself.
(11-24-2015, 06:02 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2015, 01:25 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]Underlying worry that subliminals don't work is completely gone. Hesitation to tell everyone I know about subliminals, still there.

I don't tell anybody I know about subliminals and I never will. I'd never even think about telling people I know that I use subs.

Yeah, we are humans, let's be selfish.
If you tell people you listen to subs, two major things occur:
1) they will react with confusion, consider you a weirdo and avoid you
.They may tell other people as well and ridicule you
2)they will try subs, and they will work for them and you actually gave this hidden power to him (haha imagine the subs work better for him and you both run Sm, and he takes your girls )

Keep this power to yourself
Yeah i've never told anyone about them.. people react weirdly to even stuff like hypnosis or EFT, let alone subliminals.

Why? You have an unfair advantage lol

(11-24-2015, 06:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i've never told anyone about them.. people react weirdly to even stuff like hypnosis or EFT, let alone subliminals.

Let's start with the law of attraction. Some people are too beta or close minded to understand how magnetic things are in life. They think the only way to improve greatly is by an opportunity or something good magically happening to them.

You don't have to beleive in subliminals for them to work, but my hesitation comes from people not using them correctly. Skipping days and ignoring details just like the other systems in their life.

Until, one day, they actually realize they work. As we know, they work better than anything else. And then listen for 32 days then boom they are enlightened. Sadly, there are some people that won't realize this or their own conscious minds for the rest of their lives.
(11-24-2015, 07:36 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]

Why? You have an unfair advantage lol

(11-24-2015, 06:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i've never told anyone about them.. people react weirdly to even stuff like hypnosis or EFT, let alone subliminals.

Let's start with the law of attraction. Some people are too beta or close minded to understand how magnetic things are in life. They think the only way to improve greatly is by an opportunity or something good magically happening to them.

You don't have to beleive in subliminals for them to work, but my hesitation comes from people not using them correctly. Skipping days and ignoring details just like the other systems in their life.

Until, one day, they actually realize they work. As we know, they work better than anything else. And then listen for 32 days then boom they are enlightened. Sadly, there are some people that won't realize this or their own conscious minds for the rest of their lives.

No, not to have an unfair advantage, just because people are retarded and they can't handle hearing something like that. I don't know your friend group, but if they are like most people you'll probably regret ever telling anyone you use subs, but you may have a more open minded group of friends. I just don't see anything good happening from telling people I use subs, I just see a lot of rumors spreading and being judged and just annoying stuff, that's why I keep a lot of stuff to myself.
Update:

My ex girlfriend just messaged. We spoke on the phone for an hour. She says she wants to have sex this Sunday. Not sure if this is fall out, probably not. She says I never used to be so mean (definite proof I've changed because of the sub) We almost had phone sex.

We'll see how it turns out