Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys i'm Bogdan and it's a pleasure to meet you all !
I'm watching this forum for like 4 months ,when i started am6 and i finally decided to introduce myself (it took me so long because of my bad english )
I started AM because thought that it will be easier to talk or seduce(or even better to attract) girls i'f i'm an alpha male, anyway
As i said i have been running AM for like 4 months i'm currently at stage 4, AM did a significant improvement over my masculinity and personality, but almost no improvement with chicks. I know that i'm not even done yet , but i'm a little concerned about this. I've always been a mess with girls , i'm so nervous and anxious with girls, that it's hard for me to even keep a conversation with a girl that i find attractive, needless to say how i act to girls that i would really like to seduce.
Anyway today a girl hit on me , and i become awkward , these thoughts pooped into my mind : "i gonna make myself embarrassed" "i cant handles the situation" "i dont know how to flirt" and a part of me keep telling me to run. And that it's exactly what i did ..... sadly it's not the first time.
I now guys ask your opinion for one thing. Do you guys think that i should start WM or OF 1.1 after AM if my condition with chicks won't improve.
Tell me what you think
With pleasure,
Bogdy
Finish your run first, maybe your problem will disappear after the last stage Big Grin

I would say WM2 or another AM6 run, but finish your run first.
well mostly i see that anxiety's core it's plain fear of others ,and in my case females , i think OF is mandatory
(11-18-2015, 09:44 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Finish your run first, maybe your problem will disappear after the last stage Big Grin

I would say WM2 or another AM6 run, but finish your run first.

thanks for sharing your opinion with me , i hope that too ! :angel:
(11-18-2015, 11:45 AM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]OF has definitely helped me with this ^ it works for the SAD. I would advise the collection of a 4G copy even if you do 5G as the 4G has a good reputation.
OF helped you with anxiety in general or anxiety with women?
Fear is a very big factor that could hinder your results, what if i FAIL or what if i SUCCEED.
I am on AM6 Stage 5 right now and every new stage is 3 times better than the last. If you still feel afraid then run OF. If not then you have to man up and kill those fears but trying REGARDLESS of what you feel or think.