Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Superhero project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I was thinking lately that since we have access to all the archetypal energies at birth like Carl Jung said why don't we try to intergrate some of them into our psyche. The plan to accomplish this is to pick a diety/Mythological figure and meditate on them for 4 weeks, 20 minutes a day. This is from the quantum jumping website and that's where I got the idea from.

"in the book Hill claimed this was his ultimate technique for sourcing skills, ideas and inspiration.

This is how you do it…

Step 1:

Just before going to sleep at night, close your eyes, and see, in your imagination, a group of people seated with you around a Council Table. Remember, you can invite anyone you like to sit at the Council Table.

And when I say anyone, I mean anyone. They could be in another part of the world. They could be celebrities or famous politicians. They could even be alive or dead. Now, not only do you have the opportunity to sit among those you consider to be great, but you can actually dominate the group, by serving as the Chairman. This is what Hill did.

Step 2:

Have a DEFINITIVE PURPOSE for holding these nightly Council Meetings.

Hill explains his definitive purpose was “to rebuild my own character so it would represent a composite of the characters of my imaginary counselors.” Your Definitive Purpose can be ANYTHING you want to change about yourself or your life. Since all this is going on in your mind, your imagination is the only limit!

Step 3:

Call on the Council Members for the knowledge you wish each to contribute.

The idea here is to start a discussion with these people on any topic of your choice. So if you want to discuss leadership, you could invite
Abraham Lincoln…
If you want to discuss financial success, you could bring in Warren Buffet…
If you’re looking for enlightenment, you could always invite Gandhi…
If you’re looking for ideas to grow your business and make your mark on the world, go ahead and call on Richard Branson.
And if you need some advice on how to improve your life and relationships… maybe ask Oprah a thing or two.
Hill had originally meant for the Invisible Counselors to be an imaginary exercise. You imagine you’re talking to successful people, and you imagine them giving you advice. Nothing much to it right?

But here’s where it gets really interesting. After a few times of trying out the Imaginary Counselors exercise, Hill found it to be more profound, more REAL than he ever thought possible.

He reported that after a while, each of the characters he imagined actually took on a life of their own. For example, he mentions that Abraham Lincoln was always late and never smiled. Hill even recalled an occasion where two counselors in the boardroom actually got into an argument over a topic that left Hill mystified…

And on numerous occasions, the people he had invited would often give him advice and information that he could never have known by himself."

If this is possible why can't we just intergrate the energies into our psyche. I strongly suggest that you don't try to be other humans though.
reminds me of pua training "install inner game"
BUMP!
wow this looks cool! have you tried this daredevil?
Yeah, It worked but I haven't done it in a while because in December 2015 E1 gave me hella resistance.

Hard to lie to them though.
tried this last night, got ghandi, lao tse and tony robbins chilling with me haha.
pretty intresting so far, might try it for some days. i'm just going to see how it plays out
So, is this like invokation in magick ? Invoking an entity within oneself to embody its energy and take on its characteristics.
Sounds interesting. Though I don't think I'd have the required discipline and dedication to make a routine on that. I have already tons of unused self-development/magick resources.
By the way, I was doing something similar before. But just using plain creative visualization. I enter into my palace in my mind's eye. There, I have potions generators, for each of them linked with a symbol and a blueprint. The blueprint contains the commands of the generator and the potion and define how the made potion is supposed to affect my body/mind/energy body. The symbol is there for strenghtening the meaning of the endeavor.
I walk to the desired generator, read the blueprint, stare at the symbol, push a button to generate a potion, then drink it. Lol.

The problem with such practices is that they require consistency. And once you stop, they either manifest in a mind-blowing unexpected way, or nothing happens at all because you didn't do it enough.