Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE or AM6 first?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently running LTU and plan to run it for 32 days then I will buy BASE or AM6 and then after I run either BASE or AM6 I will start with the other 6 stage subliminal.

My 2 goals in life are to be self employed and be an alpha male that has a lot of women in his life. But I'm having trouble deciding which order would be optimal for my success. Would it be AM6 and then BASE or BASE and then AM6?

I thought about doing BASE first which could lead to the beginning of my entrepreneurial efforts so by the time I run AM6 I could already be working on starting my own business thus saving me time. Plus I read that BASE leads to attraction from women due to a lot of alpha male programming in it.

What I worry about is if i start BASE first and then run AM6 will it shift my focus away from being an entrepreneur and towards other things? So maybe it's best to get AM6 out of the way and finish with BASE?

But I also thought about doing AM6 first which would give me a foundation of being a stronger man first thus making my chances to succeed as an entrepreneur a lot better. But BASE itself covers the foundations already for being an entrepreneur, but being the best man I can be through AM6 can obviously help a whole lot.

What would Shannon recommend? Both goals are of equal importance to me.
WOW! AM6 will make you a better man. That is true. It will take you at least 6 months to complete the first run. Then how many runs will you need to reach the change you desire from AM6? The point is you will change and probably will need at least 2 runs of AM6 to get your desired results. So a 1 year commitment? At least a 6 month commitment!

If you are willing to wait 6 months to 1 year before starting your business, then start with AM6.
in my experience with AM6, I became more independent and took charge of my life. AM6 is an all around personal development tool that will be valuable before you start BASE, but truth be told I've never done BASE so this is my speculation
Always work inward out. Inner work before outer work.

If you use AM first, you will create a good strong basis for BASE. BASE can and will get you on the road without it, but if you're going to run both, you're right, AM will disengage BASE and engage AM. So build on the AM with BASE, in stead of the other way around.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6102-p...l#pid87773
(10-23-2015, 10:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]BASE will build on what AM creates. It won't take away the alpha-ness; it's actually designed to use it if you've done AM6, and help perpetuate it. But it will focus you in a different direction.

If you're afraid of losing the alpha-ness and this is causing a serious resistance, you're not alpha yet. Needs more run time.
I ran AM6, and didn't run BASE. I'm already an entrepreneur, and AM6 has helped me in my business life often.

Of the two, I'd run AM6 first. It has a lot of additional benefits, not just to you, or to women. Benefits that will spillover into all other aspects of your life. It's an all-in-one.
Shannon, 4Kingdoms and CatMan...thank you all, for your responses here because it let me know what step I need to take next in my journey.