Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Behaviors without reference points?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has it been studied what effects subs have on people who don't have any reliable points of reference for the associated behaviors? Basically, this is a question of what happens if a sub's script refers to relative, subjective behaviors versus absolute, objective ones and the person listening has no (objectively positive) reference point.

Examples:

For a statement like this found in ASC, "I am now absolutely, unshakably self confident," what happens if the person listening to the sub has no reliable reference for what constitutes "absolutely, unshakably self confident" before/during/after listening? (FYI, this is partly what I feel is stopping me from completely absorbing ASC even after 96 days)

For a statement like this found in BIATBW, "If I am male, I now quickly make myself absolutely and obviously irresistibly sexy to beautiful women, [ ... ]" what happens if the male person listening has no reliable reference for what constitutes "absolutely and obviously irresistibly sexy to beautiful women" before/during/after listening?

For a statement like this found in DAOS, "I am now absolutely sexy, and I know it," what happens if the person listening to the sub has no reliable reference for what constitutes "absolutely sexy" before/during/after listening?

For something like AM6, if there are similar statements about "being alpha" what happens if the male person has no reliable reference for what constitutes "being alpha" ?

Etc.

It's like asking who's a real life (modern) alpha one can emulate rather than a fictional, fantasy alpha who represents unrealistic ideals (e.g. emulating Ian Fleming vs. emulating James Bond).
Quote: I can relate to your concern. We need a true 'Alpha' to write out Subliminals' for the Alpha Male system unfortunately, this is what we got. If that is Positive or Negative ? Angel

I suggest, temple, that you refrain from ad hominem attacks. That will get you banned, because that is against the rules. (Maybe you didn't read those?)

If you don't think I'm a "real alpha", I could care less. If you don't like what I make, don't buy it. But coming here and being needlessly and baselessly insulting isn't smart, isn't welcome and isn't going along with the rules. So far I have seen you attack my moderator twice and me once, and this is going to serve as your warning not to do this stuff. This is a community, and doing things like that isn't making it cohesive. We are trying to forge a cohesive community here, and you will not make it far going against that.
(10-22-2015, 02:28 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]Has it been studied what effects subs have on people who don't have any reliable points of reference for the associated behaviors? Basically, this is a question of what happens if a sub's script refers to relative, subjective behaviors versus absolute, objective ones and the person listening has no (objectively positive) reference point.

Examples:

For a statement like this found in ASC, "I am now absolutely, unshakably self confident," what happens if the person listening to the sub has no reliable reference for what constitutes "absolutely, unshakably self confident" before/during/after listening? (FYI, this is partly what I feel is stopping me from completely absorbing ASC even after 96 days)

For a statement like this found in BIATBW, "If I am male, I now quickly make myself absolutely and obviously irresistibly sexy to beautiful women, [ ... ]" what happens if the male person listening has no reliable reference for what constitutes "absolutely and obviously irresistibly sexy to beautiful women" before/during/after listening?

For a statement like this found in DAOS, "I am now absolutely sexy, and I know it," what happens if the person listening to the sub has no reliable reference for what constitutes "absolutely sexy" before/during/after listening?

For something like AM6, if there are similar statements about "being alpha" what happens if the male person has no reliable reference for what constitutes "being alpha" ?

Etc.

It's like asking who's a real life (modern) alpha one can emulate rather than a fictional, fantasy alpha who represents unrealistic ideals (e.g. emulating Ian Fleming vs. emulating James Bond).

If you know what the definitions of the words are, you can create the outcome based on that. AM defines everything you need to know, it's only your conscious mind that can interfere with that. And I have defined alpha male plenty of times here on the forum, so that's not an issue.

You don't necessarily need a role model to know what something is. You have the definition of the words being used to describe the goal and you can create it based on that. If that were not true, AM would not work for the very people who need it most.