Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Problem with ultrasonic while sleeping (3g version)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
First of all, this tread was not created to request for a refund or complaining.
What I need is help or suggestion.
I have used various products from IML and most of them were highly successful. I am going to be a customer for life.
I purchased Develop A More Masculine Voice (3g) about a year back and I have not been able to use it properly in the past due to giving preference to other subs. After successfully using AM6 I realized that this is the next sub that I need. In the first two weeks I used I had absolutely no effect while sleeping. But I thought I should be patient as some subs did take time to show their effect. Then I continued using the sub in ultrasonic format during the day while I was working on my desk for a bout 5 days and boy I started sounding damn awesome and I just couldn't believe that it was my voice, I was sounding like Vin Diesel or perhaps even more masculine. I would often seduce my fiance through phone with it. Then my work required me to leave my desk and I need to constantly be communicating, its a bit like supervising. So there is no way I can use an ear plug either.
So I continued listening to it during the night in ultrasonic format using speakers. I got fantastic speakers. Now I got my mickey mouse voice back in no time. Its been like more than a month. I tested the speakers with the sample audio, and it seems to be fine.
Can someone help me understand whats wrong. other subs have worked.

HELP! Big Grin
sorry you didnt get a reply back; I really wish there could be more interaction help when needed in posts. I know it is not obligatory to give out help but sometimes I guess we are all wrapped up in our own personal development ?
I worry about how much exposure I get from my speakers during sleep using US. I have active studio monitors so the quality of sound is not an issue.

I always sound check with ocean and stream and start. The playlist starts with ocean then 3 hours of US then 1 hour of ocean, then 3 hours of US then wake up with 1 hour of stream, then repeat.

I think it could be because I sleep on my side, so im only getting exposure through one ear, rather than both?
thanks for the reply.
I have ordered for a set of AcousticSheep...sleepphones.
I must get it in 3 days. I will try it and get back to the forum.
Regards,
ICE