Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Has Anyone Heard From GlaizenGold777?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just curious, he was a great, positive voice for this forum.

I really enjoyed interacting with him.

I've sent him a couple messages over the past while and nothing. And he hasn't logged in here in over a month.

I think we have some members also from Indonesia like AlphaMind. Has he said anything to you guys? Or anybody else?

He didn't seem like the type to drop out of the sky. Just wondered if things are okay with him.
Yes, I am from Indonesia and yes (again), glai's is my friend. We are in the same community (Indonesian's Brainwave & Indonesian's Mind Power Society).

He is rebuilding his business (after almost bankrupt months ago) and that is the reason why he log off from the Internet (totally, even from social apps).

He is okay and having fun with AM6's results (getting couple of orgies) and currently running BASE 5G.
(10-19-2015, 03:09 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am from Indonesia and yes (again), glai's is my friend. We are in the same community (Indonesian's Brainwave & Indonesian's Mind Power Society).

He is rebuilding his business (after almost bankrupt months ago) and that is the reason why he log off from the Internet (totally, even from social apps).

He is okay and having fun with AM6's results (getting couple of orgies) and currently running BASE 5G.

YES!!! I'm so glad. I was worried something happened. He just disappeared.

I was hoping you'd comment on this thread. Terima kasih, man. Puts my mind at ease.

It must be pretty serious for him to not do SM3 as he was so set on doing. So, he's running BASE now, okay that's good, that seems to be what he needs right now. I'm sure he's excited that BASE was completely reworked into version 2.1 recently, which seems like an amazing program.

Please tell him I said hi, and that I want him to make lots of uang, lol. I know how challenging being an entrepreneur can be...that's for sure.
He made a post awhile back saying he was leaving for awhile. Orgies. Man, lucky SOB.