Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Would my perfect petite female romantic lover...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
be classed as a 'soul mate' ?

not sure, as you have Attract Your Ideal Soul Mate in store?

Shannon?
(10-03-2015, 10:10 AM)Soaring Wrote: [ -> ]be classed as a 'soul mate' ?

not sure, as you have Attract Your Ideal Soul Mate in store?

Shannon?

Your soulmate is the girl that you wouldn't leave even if G*d told you he had a better match for you, so it probably could bring you your soul mate if you view a soul mate the same way I do.
I'll share what I believe to be correct at this time.

Point 1: Soul mates exist.
Point 2: There are three kinds of soul mates, and only two of them are really soul mates.
Point 3: Not all types of soul mates are the kind you stay with.

As best I understand right now based on my experiences, observations and research, the types of soul mate are:

1. Primary soul mate. This is what everyone is looking for. This is the true type par excellence, and it is both very rare to encounter this type and very obvious when you do. It is possible to meet your primary soul mate and not know it if you are not ready for them or they are not ready for you.

2. Mirror soul mate. Not true soul mates. These souls are those who share with us a specific need for learning, and the two souls act as mirrors to each other in order for that growth to be forced. To make this challenging process work, an extremely strong sexual and/or romantic attraction is created between them which holds them together while they try to learn from their own flaws and weaknesses as presented to them by the other person acting as a mirror for those flaws and weaknesses. Mirror souls rarely end up together because it is extremely rare for them to grow at equal rates. In almost all cases, therefore, mirror souls separate, usually after a period of several years, and usually because one person outgrows the other. It is possible to meet any number of mirror souls in a lifetime.

3. Companion soul mate. The companion soul is a true soul mate, but these are souls who share a bond of love that is usually not sexual or romantic in nature. It is most common to encounter companion souls as friends, parents, siblings or extended family. These souls support one another and help each other. Not just any friend, parent, sibling, etc. will be a companion soul. Such a bond will be obvious as to it's power and strength compared to other similar such relationships.

Now, what you are most likely to encounter from an attraction program is a mirror soul, if they are a soul mate at all. Primary soul mates can find one another this way, but it is only when they are both ready that they will recognize one another and feel the fireworks. Otherwise they would be too distracting to each others growth.

Could she be your primary soul mate? Sure. Is it definite? Hardly.

This is what I currently believe to be the best information I can give. As for proof, well... good luck.
Shannon..You should write a book. I will buy it for sure.
If I had time to write all the books I want to write...
(10-20-2015, 07:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'll share what I believe to be correct at this time.

Point 2: There are three kinds of soul mates, and only two of them are really soul mates.

As best I understand right now based on my experiences, observations and research, the types of soul mate are:

1. Primary soul mate. This is what everyone is looking for. This is the true type par excellence, and it is both very rare to encounter this type and very obvious when you do. It is possible to meet your primary soul mate and not know it if you are not ready for them or they are not ready for you.

2. Mirror soul mate. Not true soul mates. These souls are those who share with us a specific need for learning, and the two souls act as mirrors to each other in order for that growth to be forced. To make this challenging process work, an extremely strong sexual and/or romantic attraction is created between them which holds them together while they try to learn from their own flaws and weaknesses as presented to them by the other person acting as a mirror for those flaws and weaknesses. Mirror souls rarely end up together because it is extremely rare for them to grow at equal rates. In almost all cases, therefore, mirror souls separate, usually after a period of several years, and usually because one person outgrows the other. It is possible to meet any number of mirror souls in a lifetime.

3. Companion soul mate. The companion soul is a true soul mate, but these are souls who share a bond of love that is usually not sexual or romantic in nature. It is most common to encounter companion souls as friends, parents, siblings or extended family. These souls support one another and help each other. Not just any friend, parent, sibling, etc. will be a companion soul. Such a bond will be obvious as to it's power and strength compared to other similar such relationships.

Now, what you are most likely to encounter from an attraction program is a mirror soul, if they are a soul mate at all. Primary soul mates can find one another this way, but it is only when they are both ready that they will recognize one another and feel the fireworks. Otherwise they would be too distracting to each others growth.

This is what I currently believe to be the best information I can give. As for proof, well... good luck.

Hey Shannon, how's it going?

I was wondering if you have any more information on the above quoted topic? Does the timeline for the person being attracted be the same as the guidelines for other people manifested? Meaning most likely 4 months as much as 8
(02-07-2017, 10:56 AM)James Bond Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2015, 07:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'll share what I believe to be correct at this time.

Hey Shannon, how's it going?

I was wondering if you have any more information on the above quoted topic? Does the timeline for the person being attracted be the same as the guidelines for other people manifested? Meaning most likely 4 months as much as 8

I do not have further information about soul mates at this time.

Anyone who you manifest using the programs of the generation that require 4 to 8 months is going to likely require 4 to 8 months to manifest, regardless of what their status is to you with regards to being your soul mate or not, and what type.