Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Continue running LTU with no rest of AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, i hope you are able to give me your best anwear.

It's 4 days more to finish AM on this first round. And i have applied a job. I was interviewed yesterday and i saw interviewer's note. It's sefl discipline, my weak.

I haven't been called by manager to get this job, sales. I wish i could have it. Applying a job, interviewed, that was my first experience.

As i said before in my AM journal that i'm gonna run RNW ft. US or LTU.

I don't care weather i got this job or not. I think it's a good decision to run LTU.

Well, to be honest guys, i exactly have a problem with self discipline, attitude, and my though.

But is that ok, playing LTU continously with no rest of AM6?

Need your advice, please! I don't want waste my money, lol . Big Grin
You can. But it's probably better to take a week or two off to let it settle. As I experienced things got stronger in my week off AM6 and others have reported the same.
It wastes my time. Oke, one week break.

Thank you, Ben.
Don't think of it as a waste of time, think of it as a necessary build-in to increasing the results you experience. Remember, you're in this for change - results that matter. If the rest period gives you better results, as most experience around here, isn't it worth it?
A one week mind vacation from subs, lol!

Mine is coming up, the last week of October, I can't wait. It'll be the first days without subs blaring since September 2014. WELL EARNED.

Don't worry man. A one week break is best and will do you good. You'll sleep well for a change too haha Tongue.
Quote:Well, to be honest guys, i exactly have a problem with self discipline, attitude, and my though.

are you sure you want to run LTU instead of a second run of AM6? you seem pretty convinced you want to run LTU but you also said you don't want to waste your money, so I think you're better off running AM6 again, ESPECIALLY if your problem areas are "EXACTLY self discipline, attitude, and your thoughts" like you said in your original post.