Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First?
My vote is for 'Healthy Body Image'
Stop Smoking

Life Tune Up if that can be upgraded

Overcome the Need for Control b/c that's what I'm using now

Balance Your Brain Hemispheres
Okay. Let me ask what I really meant to ask... lol

Which 3G single stage titles, which will not be upgraded to multi-stage in 4G, should be upgraded first?

3G titles which are therefore exempt from this question are:

Anything already multi-stage
Become A Multi Millionaire
Achieve And Maintain Your Ideal Weight
Become A Successful Entrepreneur
Grow Taller

Ultra Motivation...I plan on using that with Stop Procrastination. Those two together should kick my butt into gear!
Maximize Your Memory & Extreme Self Esteem
(04-12-2011, 09:57 AM)WildFlower Wrote: [ -> ]My vote is for 'Healthy Body Image'

This.
Where are you guys seeing healthy body image? Cause it's not im MY storefront! lol Are we talking about making something new or upgrading what's already here?
You might want to take a look at the old website. I'm assuming 'Healthy Body Image' is a 2g subliminal, and if so its in dire need of a 4g upgrade Smile

http://www.ultrasonic-subliminals.com/physical_health
(04-13-2011, 12:24 PM)Jay Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to take a look at the old website. I'm assuming 'Healthy Body Image' is a 2g subliminal, and if so its in dire need of a 4g upgrade Smile

http://www.ultrasonic-subliminals.com/physical_health

I didn't even know there was an old website that was still in play. I'll have to go check it out, thanks!
Lol, don't forget to visit the blog as well! Smile
I vote for ultra motivation, this sub is really kick but
and I would like to see it even more powerful. I also think carpe diem
is a must have in 4g.
"Intelligence Optimizer"
i vote absolute self confidence its a great introductory sub and got a lot of us hooked on the subs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4