Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stereo Headphone Prob. Is yours realy stereo? You may be surprised.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

I've just bought a new headphone. I'll tell you the issue :

I tested it. Sound is clear for Left side. When it turns to another side (Right side) , the sound for Right side still can be heard in the Left side with a very low sound. Very low sound.

It's same with the Right side.

So, i mean

Sound for Right Channel is clear, but i can still hear sound for Left channel with a very low sound.

Please Help!
I experiences this many time, but, with earbuds. I just bought new one. (that really stereo)
So, it's oke to use?
I'd get a new set personally. I.wouldn't want to put so much time into listening knowing that I might not be getting the full results.
No, buy new one.
Well, ya . I had experienced this.
Left side was clear, and when it moved to the Right side, i could hear the sound for R side with very very low sound.

I don't know what's best answer i can give. But you may have to buy a new one.
buy a new pair, ear buds are relatively cheap compared to months on a program that your not getting 100% effectiveness Smile
Yeah, actally, i've been using earbud for this subs.
Guys which product do you use for headphone?
I use:

#1. Sennheiser PC 350.

#2. Two pairs of iPhone earbuds. Better than I thought they'd be since they were included in my two iPods I use for subs.

#3. Sleephones Wireless. Excellent for night time listening.
I use V-MODA Crossfade M-100 headphones. One word: KILLER!

In the car & gym, I use Sony or Panasonic stereo earbuds.

For speakers beside my bed, I use AudioEngine A2+
I use sennheiser headphones too, they are awesome and are still going strong like 3 years later.
Most of Sennheiser products don't have frequency range as required for this sub. It's limited for 18.000Hz (18kHz).
Oke. I got the picture which product to buy. But realy guys , i don't want to get the same issue by buying and using the products you use.

Can you make it sure that it won't get the issue i explained in this thread?
Pages: 1 2