Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Going into an Alpha Wave mind state for Subliminal programming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I use a simple program to get my brain in an Alpha wave state for relaxing. It uses a 3,2,1 method to Alpha and a 1,2,3,4,5 count to come out to Beta. The plan is to go to Alpha before bed, listen to subs while asleep, then wake and come out to Beta.

Is it safe to enter the Alpha wave state, listen to subliminals, then come back to Beta?

Thanks for your help!
It's safe to going into Alpha State to enhance your meditation or relaxation time, beta is our "normal" state, while we doing our daily basis activity we are in beta state.

Alpha before bed is good to help your muscle relax.

I don't see why not.

What you can't do is using another mind reprogramming method while using Shannon's sub.

Hope it helps.
Alpha is only a part of light sleep. It's not where the majority of your time is spent while you sleep, and if you try to entrain alpha all night long, you'll either have your brain ignore it or it will mess up your sleep badly.

Now, using alpha to help relax, and then letting your brain do its thing, and then entraining beta to wake up, that can work. But you do not need binaurals to use subliminals effectively, if that's a worry. They work fine regardless of the state - as long as you're not in Delta, where perception apparently ceases.
(08-07-2015, 12:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Alpha is only a part of light sleep. It's not where the majority of your time is spent while you sleep, and if you try to entrain alpha all night long, you'll either have your brain ignore it or it will mess up your sleep badly.

Now, using alpha to help relax, and then letting your brain do its thing, and then entraining beta to wake up, that can work. But you do not need binaurals to use subliminals effectively, if that's a worry. They work fine regardless of the state - as long as you're not in Delta, where perception apparently ceases.

Thanks Shannon, I will be using Alpha to relax before bed and then letting the brain it do its thing as you described above. Thanks for elaborating.