Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello! My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, hope you are all well!

I've been on a path of self improvement for a few years now. It started when I read the book "How to stop smoking the easy way". I couldn't believe the power it had to make me stop once I finished the book, and have not smoked or had the urge since.

This led me onto other things such as "Getting Things Done", "How to win friends and influence people" & "How to stop worrying and start living".

I eventually ended up reading a lot of Anthony Robbins stuff and found out that he used subs while self improving, and includes them in his programs. I listed to Denis Waitly and his research and input into subs, and how it was used to improve performance for Olympians. So I am a firm believer in subs and their power to influence and change.

Like a lot of you my path has led me here, looking for the best subliminals. After reading a lot of posts here and following advise given to others and myself I have decided on EPRHA for a minimum 32 days and then onto LTU which I have purchased. I already started the program and a journal on this forum.

A little on my background and why I'm going to do the course of subliminals:
  • I'm 6"2 with athletic build, and not bad looking. I'm late 30s, working in London and renting a 2 bed flat with a friend.

• I have had 2 unsuccessful relationships with women over the past 10 years, both of whom I am still good friends. (I ended up being really mean to both of them, and always regretting what I had said afterwards, self sabotage?

• I'm currently single with no hook ups or FWBs.

• My career is in IT with 10 years experience and have a comfortable position, essentially doing desktop support.

• I have no complaints (or so I like to think) and i am grateful for everything I have an receive.
What do I believe to be my issues?? So I'm just going to babble and write what comes to mind:
  • Constantly jealous of what others have, resentful, i.e how can they afford to drive a Range Rover

• People have houses, children great careers and lives - and i have none of that, i feel I haven't progressed

• wasted teh last 10 years of my life, nothing to show for it

• I'm alone essentially, with no real close friends or social circles

• I don't belong to any social groups or do any group activities (fear of meeting new people, joining in?)

• I am stuck in a work/weekend cycle

• i self sabotage when things start to go well

• i get easily angry with others

• I'm argumentative and defensive

• i don't like authority or being told what to do

• I'm naturally introverted (there is nothing wrong with that), but the position I am currently in goes beyond introversion and feel I have some emotional damage

• cant focus on one hobby activity, never see things through

• Like to pick up new things but never finish them

• lost my lust for women

• Dont feel comfortable approaching or talking to women.

• Finding hard to get out of my shell, bubble.
Basically the list goes on. Its not the end of the world but I think I should be making more with what I have been given with his life.
Ultimately I want to feel happier and at ease with living my life, in control and directing from my own script, making friends and meeting new people; not over thinking, making excuses and procrastinating, being angry and depressed.

Blimey Blush thanks for reading! Sorry for babbling and look forward to sharing my journey!!

Feel free to comment, poke fun and abuse! Big Grin
welcome mate, I look forward to reading and following your journey. I have EPHRA and LTU as well Smile
(08-03-2015, 04:34 AM)fakiee Wrote: [ -> ]What do I believe to be my issues?? So I'm just going to babble and write what comes to mind:
  • Constantly jealous of what others have, resentful, i.e how can they afford to drive a Range Rover

• I don't belong to any social groups or do any group activities (fear of meeting new people, joining in?)

• I'm naturally introverted (there is nothing wrong with that), but the position I am currently in goes beyond introversion and feel I have some emotional damage

That's all. We have same issues. But some of them have been decreased or destroyed. It's like introverted, anti social,etc. I am now confidence. I've been using Alpha Male 6.0 .

You are starting well. EPRHA and LTU are good choise.

Well, next enjoy your journey.
(08-03-2015, 05:02 AM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard.

I'm in a similar situation with regards to the feeling that I have wasted my life, however, everything in my life has brought me up to this point, which is a point that I have found out about subs and mones and I want to make an effort to improve myself massively, so if everything was plain sailing my whole life, I think I would be complacent whereas because of my current situation, i think I can do allot better than the person I would be if I had everything easy. So that’s how I cope with losing years.

Thats good advice, any other way is unknown and could have ended badly - and I wouldn't be on this path of learning Smile

(08-03-2015, 05:02 AM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't like being told what to do then maybe you would be better off looking into becoming your own boss, BASE (Become A Successful Entrepreneur) could help you with this.

Yes, your right - I need to find out what it is I really want to do with my life/career and pursue it. I was hoping that the subs would remove any fears or resistance I have towards this.

(08-03-2015, 05:02 AM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]As for Your Issues, the big gun subliminal's: Alpha Male, Sex Magnet and Women Magnet all can help, You can't run either of the magnets without running AM first though. Looking through your issues, I would saying that Running AM then WM would aide in fixing them.

I'm going to see how I get on with EPRHA and LTU. Then see where I'm at before jumping into AM6.

(08-03-2015, 05:02 AM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to subliminal's myself, I have ran ASC for only about a week (it was making me arrogant) and then moved onto EPRAH. If you read some of the journals on here though, some of the stuff that's happened to these guys whilst running the subs is crazy.

I have fears about what potential the subs will open up, I have a chip on my shoulder and can be very arrogant too - but im also a strong silent type who is humble and modest - it depends on what and who im interacting with. It worries me that subs could exaggerate some of my bad traits?
(08-04-2015, 02:22 AM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]With regards to me, the only sub that I think is bad for me at the moment is ASC, as its made me even more superficially confident that I was already or in other words plain arrogant. Once I'm happy with myself, my life and my environment I will run it again and I think it would make me quietly confident- strong and silent like you. I'm too gobby at the moment but I'm trying to calm down and become more humbled for the next two years when I complete some subs.

I think life is all about balance, ying yang. And Shannon includes ego balancing in LTU and the big guns I believe. I am not going to do any of the big guns for at least two years because there are sections of my life I want to get handled first and there are specific subs for this. The benefits of this is that by the time I'm ready to do the big guns, they will probably be in a higher generation format and even more powerful.

You sound like you have your head screwed on, James. And to reflect as you do on yourself is very mature - sounds like if you continue on this path only greater and better things can come your way!

Like you I'm not going to get into the big stuff yet or not all tall, really going to take my time getting the foundations and then hopefully will be content with that.
(08-03-2015, 04:34 AM)fakiee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, hope you are all well!

I've been on a path of self improvement for a few years now. It started when I read the book "How to stop smoking the easy way". I couldn't believe the power it had to make me stop once I finished the book, and have not smoked or had the urge since.

This led me onto other things such as "Getting Things Done", "How to win friends and influence people" & "How to stop worrying and start living".

I eventually ended up reading a lot of Anthony Robbins stuff and found out that he used subs while self improving, and includes them in his programs. I listed to Denis Waitly and his research and input into subs, and how it was used to improve performance for Olympians. So I am a firm believer in subs and their power to influence and change.

Like a lot of you my path has led me here, looking for the best subliminals. After reading a lot of posts here and following advise given to others and myself I have decided on EPRHA for a minimum 32 days and then onto LTU which I have purchased. I already started the program and a journal on this forum.

A little on my background and why I'm going to do the course of subliminals:
  • I'm 6"2 with athletic build, and not bad looking. I'm late 30s, working in London and renting a 2 bed flat with a friend.

• I have had 2 unsuccessful relationships with women over the past 10 years, both of whom I am still good friends. (I ended up being really mean to both of them, and always regretting what I had said afterwards, self sabotage?

• I'm currently single with no hook ups or FWBs.

• My career is in IT with 10 years experience and have a comfortable position, essentially doing desktop support.

• My Parents are hard working, loving and always there for me, and I was always fed and housed. I have a large family who are all successful and doing well in life. I am the youngest of 7 - the baby of the family!

• I have no complaints (or so I like to think) and i am grateful for everything I have an receive.
What do I believe to be my issues?? So I'm just going to babble and write what comes to mind:

• People have houses, children great careers and lives - and i have none of that, i feel I haven't progressed

• wasted teh last 10 years of my life, nothing to show for it

• I am stuck in a work/weekend cycle

• i self sabotage when things start to go well

• cant focus on one hobby activity, never see things through

• Like to pick up new things but never finish them

• lost my lust for women

• Finding hard to get out of my shell, bubble.
Basically the list goes on. Its not the end of the world but I think I should be making more with what I have been given with his life.
Ultimately I want to feel happier and at ease with living my life, in control and directing from my own script, making friends and meeting new people; not over thinking, making excuses and procrastinating, being angry and depressed.

Blimey Blush thanks for reading! Sorry for babbling and look forward to sharing my journey!!

Feel free to comment, poke fun and abuse! Big Grin

Woah!!!!
U actually quit from easy way???
I couldn't. 8 months later I bought permanent way but couldn't pass 12 pages n its another 6 months since I bought it.
(08-04-2015, 02:22 AM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]With regards to me, the only sub that I think is bad for me at the moment is ASC, as its made me even more superficially confident that I was already or in other words plain arrogant. Once I'm happy with myself, my life and my environment I will run it again and I think it would make me quietly confident- strong and silent like you. I'm too gobby at the moment but I'm trying to calm down and become more humbled for the next two years when I complete some subs.

I think life is all about balance, ying yang. And Shannon includes ego balancing in LTU and the big guns I believe. I am not going to do any of the big guns for at least two years because there are sections of my life I want to get handled first and there are specific subs for this. The benefits of this is that by the time I'm ready to do the big guns, they will probably be in a higher generation format and even more powerful.

I have the same concerns about becoming cocky/egotistical due to increase success or confidence. I also worry what any of the subliminals may do because so many here face such overwhelming levels of resistance that it seems as if the subliminals is causing negativity rather than positivity

I hope im not one of the ones that turns to the dark side Confused lol
The cocky and arrogant thing is actually a Stage that is needed to go through before you get to what you're talking about, what you're calling the 'James Bond' thing.

I've gone through it several times and it was a needed stepping stone to get to it I believe.
(08-06-2015, 01:04 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I also worry what any of the subliminals may do because so many here face such overwhelming levels of resistance that it seems as if the subliminals is causing negativity rather than positivity

I hope im not one of the ones that turns to the dark side Confused lol

When the "new program" will be installed to mind, "the old program" seeks to take care of the existence of "the old program" itself.
(08-06-2015, 12:15 PM)waahbeta Wrote: [ -> ]Woah!!!!
I couldn't. 8 months later I bought permanent way but couldn't pass 12 pages n its another 6 months since I bought it.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro! Yeah I did quit by using "The Easy Way", I read half of the book once and put it down for 2 years. Picked it up again and was determined to quit, read it cover to cover and followed the instructions and it worked. I did doubt some of what he was saying, but I put my doubts aside and let the book do its work.

Its still amazes me to this day that it worked, quitting smoking is the best change I have made!
(08-07-2015, 01:14 AM)fakiee Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2015, 12:15 PM)waahbeta Wrote: [ -> ]Woah!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro! Yeah I did quit by using "The Easy Way", I read half of the book once and put it down for 2 years. Picked it up again and was determined to quit, read it cover to cover and followed the instructions and it worked. I did doubt some of what he was saying, but I put my doubts aside and let the book do its work.

Its still amazes me to this day that it worked, quitting smoking is the best change I have made!

I think, I'll give a try again.
Keeping u as my inspiration.
I've been thinking loads about subliminals, being alpha and what it really means, procrastination and motivation but haven't posted anything.

Rather than post in my Journal i'm going to ramble a bit here in my intro. Its just thoughts onto paper - not concrete opinions, so feel free to ramble with me.

Mods - i can always shift em to another forum section if needed(chatter).

I've been on about 8 days of silence now, no subs on my 32 day fast towards starting EPRHA. I've been thinking how cyclical i am as a person. I go from being motivated and proactive 1 week: eating healthy, keeping the house tidy, doing all the little jobs. Then the following week: procrastinating, lack of drive or enthusiasm, lazy.

This results in my house getting messy, not eating right, watching too much TV, etc. I do however always manage to do yoga and run/exercise when I get the chance - it doesn't seem to effect that part of me.

I will then get to the point where I have to sort the house and my room out and tidy, then feel really good, sleep better, and am happier because of it.

I've also want to make small change sin my life like get up at 06:00, damn even 07:00 would be good!! But my entire life i have always got up at the last minute to maximise my time in bed, then have 20 minutes get ready and dash for work. Never in my life have I habitually got up with enough time to appreciate the mornings, do yoga, eat breakfast, run, read - even though I love it on the rare occasion i do do it.

I've tried a lot of conscious things to break these habits:

Getting things done - David Allen (great book if you apply it)

Personal Power II - a 30 day program by Anthony Robbins, very good and did get me to make some changes

Silva Mind method - Visualisation techniques based on the Silva Method

I really apply myself to getting into them and i'm thinking "Wow, this is going to be amazing" but then a few days later i don't apply the techniques and forget about them, then pick them up 6 months later and start again, get really motivated and pumped up and then go back to square one a week later and don't apply them. AND SO IT GOES ON.....

I guess this is what has led me to subs, I need to change something beyond my conscious level otherwise i don't see myself breaking the cycle.

I'm now beginning to think that perhaps i should start with a Procrastination or motivation sub, and then moving onto EPRHA?
Ok, been thinking about this one for a while - bear with me here:

If I exercise/train for 3-4 days in a row by the 4th day my body is weaker, cannot complete as much physical manoeuvres and becomes less dexterous. For example if I was at a tennis camp for 4 days I would make really bad shots in on the 4th day of practice, while on the 2nd day they were awesome - I start to taper off.

If I'm studying for an exam i will put in maybe 4-5 hours day sometimes 8, if I do this for 4 days solid my brain is fried by the last day and I struggle to take in much info if any.

I think both examples are true for most people, now here's the kicker. If i then let my body recover with sleep and good rest, when I then go back to tennis or studying I am really better, im making the shots that I practised all week better than ever before and the stuff i studies has really sunk in and i can recall and understand it.

What im saying is there's comes a point that with constant repetition that it becomes detrimental, and this is a stage you need to reach before then resting - to allow the body and mind soak in what you have been doing.

So another example, I study for an exam for 12 hours straight. The first 90% is great really productive, then it become exponentially worse and by the last 1% its pointless continue without letting the body recharge and process - no matter what I think about I feel I dont understand anything, even the earlier stuff. Then when you come back in the morning after a good nights sleep, you go over your notes and its all sunk in - seems completely fresh, you understand it makes sense.

Would this be the same for subliminals? My logic here is that the constant cycle of subs would actually be detrimental to the process unless a break was taken, for example 5 days of subs then 2 days off. It could be any combination that works, but the key here is that the mind needs to rest between running subs - and in this case the rest should be clean uninterrupted sleep with no subs.

What do you think?
Shannon has said that the number of hours someone can listen to the subs depend on the individual, but the minimum is 8 hours and for most the max is 21 hours.

It's best for people to experiment with themselves early on and figure out their sweet spot. Some people get awesome results going 21 hours, some people get headaches by then and want to stop. Some people have fantastic results with just 8 or 9 hours, while others say they get very little.

The time you're not listening to subs is the "rest period". I'd recommend starting off at 8 hours a day for a few days, then increasing by a couple hours every so often to see when you feel like you're really getting everything the sub has to offer. As soon as you feel a headache or feel exhausted, you know to tone it down a bit.
Pages: 1 2