Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What a subs` resistance really is?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I read many posts about `resistance` and even that if you don`t feel it, you`re not growing. I didn`t feel anything like this (even depression) via my AM6`s ride but I feel powerful AM6`s impact onto me constantly. So what`s the case? I feel more like AM6 reveals my true nature and doesn`t `add` something special.
For me,

I felt tired, headache (back of my head), bored with the sub. Like I would like to stop this program.
Thanks.

But I personally don`t experience any of those symptoms of resistance and I`m definitely growing with AM6 so claims about not growing without resistances are ridiculous. What I`ve read from other journals, there`s possibility that AM6 impacts on me in most powerful way (no I didn`t read all journals) and I use it only 8 hours per day and I`ve never experienced any resistance so may be less you feel it, than better. I`ve asked about this becasue I`m just curious your experiences with this matter.
Actually, I didn`t know that those are resistance symptoms (any way, are they?) besides I experienced them only once, two days ago when I used US track with headphones first time in my AM6 run. I asked about resistance because one user wrote that if you don`t experience it, you`re not growing with AM6 and I think he`s wrong. So, please, don`t make me a fool or liar, 4Kingdoms, and answer properly to this topic, if you can, of course, or be quiet. Smile
1. Resistance is, in general, any situation in which the person experiencing exposure to a subliminal (in this case) tries to prevent the incoming stimulus from influencing them.

2. Resistance is a response to the subliminal and what it is guiding you to do. It is a choice, whether conscious, subconscious or both, and it is your choice. The subliminal did not "make you" resist it.

Have you checked on this my friend?
Thank you, GlaizenGold777! Smile That`s what I wanted to know.
For me, resistance is a good thing, because it means that the incoming influence is so strong that the subconscious feels threatened. The subconscious resists because it's close to accepting the new mindset but it doesn't want to. Like the door right before a new level.
Quote:So, please, don`t make me a fool or liar, 4Kingdoms, and answer properly to this topic, if you can, of course, or be quiet.

How is he not answering the topic? I don't see any need for you to tell him to be quiet, that is a sure way to not get replies from people in the future.. he was simply pointing something out.

What you call 'resistance' isn't always obvious. It doesn't have to be something intense, sometimes it can simply be boredom or just thinking it isn't working. For me that tends to be the hardest to deal with because it's subtle and feels more convincing. When it's obvious and intense I can identify "ok something is being worked on" easier.
Since I have started using US track with headphones I feel little exhausted and my mental capacity is definietly lower, so for give me 4Kingdoms, I didn`t really want to hurt you. Smile

Ben, thank you for your reply, this matter is more comprehended for me now. I was just wondering, why someone claims that lack of obvious resistance means not growing with AM6 while I definielty do.
I can't speak for them.. but that may just have been what they were thinking at the time. Something i've noticed is people talking about how "AM6 is doing nothing" when everyone else around them is commenting on their big changes. In fact I remember making a post like "AM6 is undeniably making big changes right now, but I predict in a few weeks i'll be like ahh this isn't working". And funnily enough a bit after I was saying the same thing. I think the naturalizer can explain some of that.

You have this thing you read vs your own experience... you are still growing even though you seem to not be getting this 'resistance'. Trust your own experience Wink

It may be that you are further ahead or don't have certain issues that others have so it is a bit smoother for you.

It just tends to be that AM6 is intense for most people.. for me it's a damn rollercoaster half of the time. Smile
Thanks, Ben, for your concrete explation and I more than agree with you about importance of personal experience with AM6 and to be aware of, sometimes, weird others opinions. Yeah, first of all, we must trust in our reason and self awarness when we`re dealing with subs. Personally, I don`t feel anything negative with AM6 run but it definitely change me in most important aspect of my personality; I`ve always been valuable man and I know that from many years but my self confidence was to low due my experiences from the past when my dad was telling me constantly that I`m nothing and was treating me like rubbish. Now this is the past and I finally feel free from those... traumas. This is the most important thing that AM6 did for me and I`m running 5 stage now. This is my first run and can`t wait tll I start AM6 again to enhance this marvelous effect. Smile I feel almost like AM6 is good and loving dad whose I`ve never had...

Tell me; is this a good idea to use US with headphones due it`s more effective? I`m using this with 10% volume and feel that it works better onto me.
Well it's not recommended to use ultrasonic with headphones as it can be difficult to get the volume correct.

Headphones maximize the results though, I use ocean surf through the day on headphones and I noticed when I started doing that my results improved.
(07-16-2015, 03:05 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's not recommended to use ultrasonic with headphones as it can be difficult to get the volume correct.

Headphones maximize the results though, I use ocean surf through the day on headphones and I noticed when I started doing that my results improved.

In my experience using subs.2 runs am6. Using a good quality headphones and sleep phones at night greatly improve results.i use the stream track.

Shannon has even said it is superior because it forces the subconscious to process it.
Yeah, when I switched from speakers to hp month ago I felt improvement in my results almost immediately but then, 4 days ago, I switched from trickling stream track into US one and my results became even greater or it`s only a feeling that this switch has done this...

Ben, how high volume you use with your headphones? I was using 33/40 volume with SanDisk Clip Sport and HD 681 EVO MKI when I was running trickling stream track. I`m asking because I conisder switch from US to ocean surf track.
Pages: 1 2