Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Problem with sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I started my journey with subliminal. Now I do AM 6.0. I have problem with sleep. I listen subliminal at night and I can't relax and go sleep. Only I lie on bed even to 4 am and during the day I feel tired and unrested. Anyone has problem the same problem? How you solved it?

Greetings
If you're new to subliminal, then it's normal.

Just get along with it for some day or weeks, and your sleep cycle will begin to normal again.

Or use ultrasonic track, set the volume and frequency properly.

Thanks.
(07-08-2015, 12:12 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're new to subliminal, then it's normal.

Just get along with it for some day or weeks, and your sleep cycle will begin to normal again.

Or use ultrasonic track, set the volume and frequency properly.

Thanks.

Thanks for response. Last night I stopped listening because I was really tired and I can't relax. I finished on 4 hours. Now I catch up this what I stopped.
You can always try sedative herbs like Valerian (Kozłek Lekarski). Tincture with this herb has amazing effects. Smile
Wowww, you should love your tiredness. Why? 'Cause it means the program is working.

We have same experience. When I was on the stage 3, I drank much water and ate some bananas for every several minutes. Also, I got my self slept hardly. It happened several days in each stage.

Maybe in a few days you'll have vivid dreams.

Well, your tiredness is a good news.
I`m using US track (ultrasonic) with my headphones from last night and I can say the same; I woke up 10 minutes ago and I`m very thirsty and I feel exhausted. I haven`t experienced this before and I``m running 5 stage of AM6 now. I use 10% (4/40) volume with my mp3 player.