Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex Magnet review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I don't post that often, but I thought I'd do a quick review of Sex Magnet, which I have recently completed. I have already done Alpha Male 6.0, so Sex Magnet was the next on my list.

Well, despite my initial skepticism regarding the aura's, I am now utterly convinced that they are real/and work! The first 4 months went by and I didn't notice a huge difference in my life, but once I got to the last two stages, women (of pretty much all ages) were checking me out/touching me/talking to me etc. Whilst I didn't feel I could just go up to and seduce all women, my self confidence with women in general has just exploded (and I was doing ok before), and their increased interest in me is pretty blatant. I have been laid numerous times during the final stages, and pretty much feel like James Bond when I go out. My neediness with women has completely perished too! How can you argue with that? Big Grin

The one downside I found is that I was so preoccupied with women, I haven't really done that much with other areas of my life. However, the course is about being a Sex Magnet, so I can't lay any blame on the subliminal, because it has definitely done it's job. I don't know how Shannon makes these things so powerful, but they certainly work for me, and I can't thank him enough for the positive effects/experiences I have had since using them.

What next? Well I'm thinking of running AM again, to try and get the rest of my life up to speed, which I am looking forward to very much! One question though, would running AM again lesson the aura's created by SM?

Thanks again Shannon!

Buz
Running AM and SM back to back will make the result even greater.

No need to worries my friend. Wink

Btw, congratulation on your success stories. That's motivating.
Very cool! Love the results man. Smile
Did you meet any women you knew previously, but are not keeping contact with, who said they'd just dreamt of you last night or smt like that? Happened to me maybe 2 or 3 times.. its suspicious Big Grin
(06-19-2015, 05:01 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]Did you meet any women you knew previously, but are not keeping contact with, who said they'd just dreamt of you last night or smt like that? Happened to me maybe 2 or 3 times.. its suspicious Big Grin

No, but that's pretty bizarre! I'm kinda glad it didn't happen though, with some of the women from my past! Wink
Buz,

After I had a great run with AM6, I bought SM3 to get this area of my life handled finally. I really appreciate this post man! I start stage 3 next week, and so far things have started a bit slow. There have been some things here and there, but I'm hungry for the REAL epicness to start. I know a lot of hot girls already, but I'm not that "hot guy I want NOW!". I hoped this program would make me that guy. This post really makes me happy man, thanks for the post. I'm excited about what's to come!
Good report.

A few more details would be helpful. Like, did they want a relationship? or was it pure sex? Did you get laid with younger women? can you have sex all night? can you give them multiple orgasms?
(06-20-2015, 09:26 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Good report.

A few more details would be helpful. Like, did they want a relationship? or was it pure sex? Did you get laid with younger women? can you have sex all night? can you give them multiple orgasms?

It's been mentioned on the forum a few times about Blackdragon's "Unchained Man" book, which I bought and have kind of adopted his attitude on not wanting a monogamous relationship. So, in answer to your question, as far as I'm concerned it was just sex, and I never made any of them think otherwise. They all seemed fine with it.

Some of them were considerably younger than me (I'm 34), one was 19 and another was 21, and I've had some (who I consider) MILFs in their early/mid forties.

From a sexual aspect, I've never had an issue there, so it's hard to analyse the results (my problem before was consistently getting them TO the bedroom due to neediness/dumb conversational mistakes lol!). As a guy in my 30's, making a 19/20 year old orgasm is pretty easy because she's used to inexperienced guys her own age, who've don't know where the G-spot is, and have never even heard of the deep spot. The older women were more of a challenge, but they didn't seem disappointed. Smile
Great testimonial Buz. I'm hoping the last 2 stages of WM will be the kickstart for external results for me.
It was interesting you wanting to do AM again to get your life up to speed. We tend to blame Magnet failures on a weak foundation on the AM run-through. Your foundation doesn't sound overly strong, so it's encouraging you getting results like that.
(06-21-2015, 01:34 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2015, 09:26 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Good report.

It's been mentioned on the forum a few times about Blackdragon's "Unchained Man" book, which I bought and have kind of adopted his attitude on not wanting a monogamous relationship. So, in answer to your question, as far as I'm concerned it was just sex, and I never made any of them think otherwise. They all seemed fine with it.

Some of them were considerably younger than me (I'm 34), one was 19 and another was 21, and I've had some (who I consider) MILFs in their early/mid forties.

From a sexual aspect, I've never had an issue there, so it's hard to analyse the results (my problem before was consistently getting them TO the bedroom due to neediness/dumb conversational mistakes lol!). As a guy in my 30's, making a 19/20 year old orgasm is pretty easy because she's used to inexperienced guys her own age, who've don't know where the G-spot is, and have never even heard of the deep spot. The older women were more of a challenge, but they didn't seem disappointed. Smile

Thanks for the reply.
Thanks for your post. I'm really glad I didn't give up in stage 2 and still sticking through it.
Hey buz I saw in your DMSI thread that you actually did 2 runs of sm3, if so I think you would be the only person so far to have done so. What differences did you notice in your 2nd run in terms of resistance and results?

Thanks.
(10-09-2016, 04:56 AM)bits Wrote: [ -> ]Hey buz I saw in your DMSI thread that you actually did 2 runs of sm3, if so I think you would be the only person so far to have done so. What differences did you notice in your 2nd run in terms of resistance and results?

Thanks.

Far less resistance in the 2nd run. I also did a 2nd run of AM immediately before it (far less resistance in that too - I guess the more you do something the easier it get's). More laid back and confident for sure, and had women approach me on a handful of occasions on the 2nd run. Had the belief that I am a sexy guy, which I think has carried over into DMSI.