Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Lottery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw a commercial on tv for the lottery and it got me thinking is there a subliminal for the lottery or has anyone used any subliminal and won playing the lottery?

thanks

ps: maybe there should be a lottery subliminal if there isn't one already?
thanks 4 Kingdoms

I've seen online reports of how some have won using visualization so it's a shame no sub could be created for this to happen
I'm reading a book about manifestation that claims visualization of winning or having money as a "goal" is a complete waste of time. Rather than making the lotto the goal, visualizing "having" is much more effective.

For example, see and feel yourself being comfortable driving the car of your dreams - visualize driving it as if it were yours NOW. How would someone taking a Maserati to the grocery store on a Tuesday morning feel? Not important, not special - it's just your car, and you're going to get some groceries.

Do the same with anything else. Houses, boats (want a yacht?), etc. I assume for the chances of winning the lotto as a method of getting money to you so you have the means to have these things, the script of the subliminal would have to be worded carefully to instill you ability to carry around havingness of the things you'd own and do if indeed you had won, rather than program "I am now winning the lotto."
I understand thanks for sharing dude
All of the requests for a “Win the Lottery” sub infer the winning of a million-dollar, or multi-million-dollar jackpot. Shannon's above quote reflects this inference. In the same thread he also says:

(07-26-2011, 01:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently of the opinion that major life-altering "wins" are usually either destined, or not allowed, based on whatever your mission in life is. Smaller stuff? Sure, you can definitely improve your odds.

In another thread he proposed:

(09-29-2012, 02:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What I had in mind was along the lines of a family of programs based on Luck Magnifier that offer more focus. For instance, "Get Lucky With Women". "Get Lucky With Lotto." "Get Lucky With Money". Etc. More focus will produce better results.

(Hmm, I wonder if this could be built in 6G...)

I've had people tell me they'd love to win the lottery. When I ask them if they play the lottery, they say no, LOL. Talk about not meeting the minimum action requirement for winning the lottery!

[Image: f44a95a2-944a-4b0d-9cd2-8107416bdd44_zpsb39d5f24.jpg]

This is a $46,498 win I had last year (after taxes) in the Fantasy 5 game, a game I picked because the odds are much better than those for Powerball or Mega Millions. I track various stats for this game, and played when there was an extreme bias in the numbers. I played a 48 line wheel ($48) for two days ($96 total) to catch the win, which occurred for me at the peak of a 12-year cycle (luck!)

So yes, luck is important. But it is also helpful to know your game and apply that knowledge to give yourself an edge.

Here's what Patti says about that:

(03-10-2012, 02:06 PM)Patti Wrote: [ -> ]...Maybe just a sub to bring good luck with some intuition would be good. I can give ya a few tips though because I’ve been following the lottery for years and years lol. As far as scratch offs go, go to your state’s lottery website and check out which scratch offs have already been won (the biggest amounts) and don’t play them. And if you play a couple of tickets, don’t play a variety, just play a couple of the same one. Also, buy them from off beat places, not like 7-11 for instance. I won $1000 in Virginia at a gas station and just won another 5 at another gas station. Maybe gas stations are the key haha.
(06-16-2015, 07:38 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks 4 Kingdoms

I've seen online reports of how some have won using visualization so it's a shame no sub could be created for this to happen

They didn't win using visualization they just think they did. They win and they think it's from visualizing, or prayer, or law of attraction, really it's just luck. Anyone that wins that knows anything about anything spiritual is going to claim that's why they won, but if that was truly why they won then millions and millions of people would have won because they're all doing the same thing. It's just luck there's nothing more to it.

Want to win the lottery? Buy a ticket and cross your fingers.

Good luck Smile
Lol thanks for grounding me with that mate

I'll go buy thay ticket and if I win we can all do a mass IML party lol
We don't need a sub to win the lottery.

We already have a much more powerful program than something like that. One that empowers us to make the money we want ourselves, not rely on some random drawing. It's called BAMM 2.0 Wink. Probably Shannon's greatest program...and depending on how my SM3 run goes, and Shannon's approval, it'll be my next program.
Haha IML party.. no music.. just AM6 playing in the background! Smile