Subliminal Talk

Full Version: love and appreciate yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
am interested in a subliminal, love and appreciate yourself.
Me too, good call BBM! this one of thee most important things are can develop with one's life on earth,this of course extends out in one's abilities to love others... 'you rise as high as your dominant aspiration" ...come to think of it I believe there already is or was a love and appreciate yourself CD from Indigo Minds Lab..I think I still have mine from a quite a while back. thanx maybe a re-dp upgrade is in order. that of course depends on when Shannon'll have time to do so( smile,wink:-) busy man he is,indeed. Keith.
I believe that it is important to have a high sense loving and appreciating ones self to be emotionally healthy that is and when you do your much more likely to feel complete without feel the need for someone outside of you or an outside source to love you to feel complete. Also much less likely to be treated poorly and taken advantage of. Also what give and radiate out when feeling full feels so good. I would love to have this program Smile
Wait for the new EPHRA, should be coming out soon and will include that 'module'
Kenshin I cant wait for the new EPRHA either i think it will have alot of what we ALL need (even those that dont think they need anything like it lol)
(06-29-2015, 05:08 PM)beautybeachmermaid Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that it is important to have a high sense loving and appreciating ones self to be emotionally healthy that is and when you do your much more likely to feel complete without feel the need for someone outside of you or an outside source to love you to feel complete. Also much less likely to be treated poorly and taken advantage of. Also what give and radiate out when feeling full feels so good. I would love to have this program Smile
What did wonders for me was doing eft tapping saying "I love myself" for 5 minutes a day (timed it on my cell phone). Affirmations are great but EFT increases its power by a whole lot.

Combine eft tapping just a few minutes a day for 32 days with a subliminal from here and you have a powerful way to change your life.