Subliminal Talk

Full Version: X124 help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought x124 several days ago. Info about me:

1. 40s, married, kids
2. Wife is early 40s, some back pain issues

I bought x124 specifically because I am trying to arouse the wife a LITTLE bit. Not really trying to change that much, but just get her a bit more excited. Tried it 3 times so far with no effects at all (on her or me):

1st try - about 45 minutes before she fell asleep. Normal night and under the same conditions that we have sex normally (kids asleep, watching tv before sex and then sleep for the night). I also ran it all night after she fell asleep. She had no effects from it in the morning, either.

2nd try - basically a rerun of the first attempt. I did turn it off about 4am, though. No attempt that morning.

3rd try - turned it on before bed. Older child at grandparents and younger child asleep. She was exposed for probably an hour before bed and at least 45 minutes while in bed but before falling asleep.

She is NOT aware that I am playing this. She becomes VERY resistant to anything intended to spice things up, so telling her is not a option. I also do not feel any effect on myself. I played it one time for about 40 minutes without her just to see if there was anything noticeable, but didn't notice anything.

Not sure what I need to do differently.
Welcome to the forum. I would guess that the problem is a bit deeper than just not feeling sexy. It may be that your wife is feeling not very good about herself, getting older and things like that. May also be getting menopausal which would give her all sorts of non sexy feelings both physically and psychologically. Don't know what to suggest other than maybe EPRHA/ASC to help with the emotional side of things.
(05-30-2015, 09:43 AM)TNHusband Wrote: [ -> ]She becomes VERY resistant to anything intended to spice things up, so telling her is not a option.

I second Ricardo's comment. There is something much bigger going on if shes resistant to everything you try.
Maybe I overstated the matter. it is more of a "prudish" type of issue. Different sexual positions, sex when she thinks she needs a shower, sex in just about any room but the bedroom, using a new lubricant, or just about anything "new" or different is difficult to get her to buy into. She is very set in how she does things, not just sex. So, telling her I am doing this would certainly raise her defenses.

We have had sexual difficulties (mainly amount) off and on, but she has come around on the frequency. Moving into a situation that isn't so mundane is what I am looking for. Yes, I know there is some resistance, but was hoping for something that will "take the edge off" for her. Just get her a little hot and bothered would be excellent.

With both of us showing no reactions, I was just wondering if there's something I was doing wrong or maybe another seduction sub that might work.
(05-30-2015, 06:01 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2015, 05:38 PM)TNHusband Wrote: [ -> ]With both of us showing no reactions, I was just wondering if there's something I was doing wrong or maybe another seduction sub that might work.

No reactions??? Do you feel happier when it plays? When it is playing does your wife smile more than usual? Are you smiling more than usual when it is playing?? Then it is working.

X24 and X32 are NOT silent and also states at the beginning “You are listening to the X24/X32 Subliminal Aphrodisiac.”. When I use these, the woman is very aware I am trying to seduce her. I am caressing her body, ever so slowly as it is playing.

What she doesn't know is X24 is making her emotionally connected to me and X32 is telling her to just have sex with me. Naturally, I don't reveal that to her. Dodgy
Depends on her mood and my mood which one I play. Tongue

X124 has no script, so you have to instruct her that you want her to be aroused, tell her you are going to do naughty things to her. I have never seen an orgy spontaneously happen in public or at work because I was playing X124, since it has no script. Undecided

I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, I don't see any reaction that is unusual (her or me). I looked hard at x32, but the audible script worries me. Does it only play at the beginning of the track? What do you tell the woman before you play it? Instructing her is one of her turn offs (at least if she know it!). She either withdraws or starts joking about it. Either way, she doesn't follow through on it. I don't think she dislikes instruction, I just think she is uncomfortable talking openly about it. So, if x32 could be run in such a way that she does hear the voice, it could work.
Does x24 work for 40ish women? I thought x32 was more geared for older women.
Cool. Thanks.
(05-30-2015, 06:01 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I have never seen an orgy spontaneously happen in public or at work because I was playing X124, since it has no script. Undecided

Atleast we know youre not trying to help sell subs now. (scretches x124 off of list of potential subs.) Wink

I feel for you TNHusband. I hear this so much...makes me sad. Usually a well intention-ed husband that loves his wife and wants the family to stay together. Sex and intimacy is so important and it sounds like your needs arent getting met despite a massive effort. I commend you brother...
Luckily, things seem to be improving a little bit. I have a couple of things going on at once, so not sure exactly what is working or isn't working (maybe just a combination). Wife did have a little bit of a spark last night without prompting from me. Just initiated sex, but nothing unfamiliar after we started.

In addition to using x124, I have been using ASC and pheromones (specifically LIIK v1). If there are any real changes, they are subtle right now. She also has back problems that certainly get in the way of sex at times, so it is hard to know if she is uninterested or truly distracted/prevented by the pain. Also hard to know if she is being affected by anything (x124, pheromones, etc) when her pain isn't a problem.

Plan on trying x124 a couple of more times before moving to x24. We are about a week into her monthly cycle, so her "peak" time should be coming up this week.
I would suggest that you will do better to address the issue, instead of wonder why X124 isn't working.

If she is resistant, and she does not know it's playing then she is resisting sex. X124 presents to her subconscious mind the sounds of sexual activity, and this always produces one of two reactions: Arousal, or resistance.

When the reaction is resistance, there is something causing her to resist. It's almost always one or more beliefs and/or experiences that cause her to fear sex or some consequence of sex at a subconscious level. So really it's not that "X124 isn't working", it's that she's resisting it.

The solution is not X24. The solution is to figure out why she is resisting, and clear the blockage. You'll do better with that from Overcoming Fear, Overcoming Guilt/Shame and Fear or Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid. Generally the latter two work best, but for a resistant personality it may take months. Resistant personalities naturally resist, so it takes a while.

If you do go the route of X24, make sure that:

1. You've tried talking through why she's not interested in sex or new things, and
2. She knows what's going on, because trust is key to sex. In fact some sort of lack of trust for some reason is frequently why women resist sex!

So if you do get X24, get it, tell her about it, and suggest that you thought it might be nice because it's designed for enhancing the lovingness of sex and intimacy. Then let her experience it on her own terms, and at her own pace.

Personally, I'd go for EHPRA for six months and clear her and you out emotionally while you sleep, and then see how things work. Sorry to be suggesting such long times, but as I said, resistant personalities usually do things slowly and of course resistance takes time to overcome.
(06-04-2015, 12:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest that you will do better to address the issue, instead of wonder why X124 isn't working.

If she is resistant, and she does not know it's playing then she is resisting sex. X124 presents to her subconscious mind the sounds of sexual activity, and this always produces one of two reactions: Arousal, or resistance.

When the reaction is resistance, there is something causing her to resist. It's almost always one or more beliefs and/or experiences that cause her to fear sex or some consequence of sex at a subconscious level. So really it's not that "X124 isn't working", it's that she's resisting it.

The solution is not X24. The solution is to figure out why she is resisting, and clear the blockage. You'll do better with that from Overcoming Fear, Overcoming Guilt/Shame and Fear or Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid. Generally the latter two work best, but for a resistant personality it may take months. Resistant personalities naturally resist, so it takes a while.

If you do go the route of X24, make sure that:

1. You've tried talking through why she's not interested in sex or new things, and
2. She knows what's going on, because trust is key to sex. In fact some sort of lack of trust for some reason is frequently why women resist sex!

So if you do get X24, get it, tell her about it, and suggest that you thought it might be nice because it's designed for enhancing the lovingness of sex and intimacy. Then let her experience it on her own terms, and at her own pace.

Personally, I'd go for EHPRA for six months and clear her and you out emotionally while you sleep, and then see how things work. Sorry to be suggesting such long times, but as I said, resistant personalities usually do things slowly and of course resistance takes time to overcome.

Thanks for the suggestions. I may not have been very clear, though. I don't think she resists sex in general. We do it a couple of times a week. Rather, what she seems to resist is talking about it, making changes to the manner in which sex occurs, experimenting with anything sexual, etc. She does not some hang ups, so your suggestions certainly might help with those, but the only purpose behind playing these is to loosen her up a bit (which happens at times with alcohol for her). Best case scenario would be to increase frequency to maybe 3 times per week, but what I am really looking for is to help her loosen up (i.e., more passionate, as mentioned in the product description) and possibly initiate sex from time to time. Not really trying to get her to have sex when she otherwise doesn't want to.
Does she have sex with you because she feels like it's her duty, or does she have sex with you because she wants to, chooses to, enjoys it?
I don't think it is ONLY a duty. She does enjoy it, but probably not as often as I would like. I believe she does like it and wants it from time to time, but probably does do it out of obligation about half the time.