Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 and Brainwave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can I use BWE simultaneously with AM6? Not in the same moment but at the same day. I want to try something to boost my brain`s power. Smile
Some people (and some of my friend too) already combine BrainEv with Shannon's sub, the result is.

It will boost 3G & 4G subs, but it will degradate the 5G result.

In other words, me personally NOT recommend you to combine BrainEv or ANYTHING with Shannon's sub IF you want optimum result.

Because Shannon's sub itself (esp 5G) is very strong and you don't need another thing or method to make it stronger.

That's my two cent.

Thanks.
I just want to use it to increase mental power not for MA6 enhance.

I want to know Shannon`s opinion either. Smile
Generally, BWE isn't considered mind programming. But if you've gotten specific advice from someone who has tried it with 5G and experienced degradation, listen. I don't do testing on BWE with subs because I'm already working with as much as I can. It may be that that specific brand of BWE does something different, or it may be that BWE in general does this... I am a bit surprised to hear what GlaizenGold777 reports, but it's definitely worth paying attention to.
I thought it was just me alone who suffered, I combine AM6 with some BWE (BWE comes from a fairly reliable producer). And ...yep somehow it makes the effects weaken and trigger some negative effects such as anxiety.
You are effectively advertising a competitor of mine in your post, Voytek, please read our rules and fix your post. You'll need to remove pretty much everything but your question at the end. We offer BWE here also. I'm not in business to advertise my competition. Smile Thanks for understanding.
(05-27-2015, 07:18 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ][Post in violation of rule 3]

I have some of their products.

Yes, long time ago I combine their product with Shannon's sub. My answer still same. DON'T.

Use Shannon's sub alone. Follow the instruction.

Reason? Same as above.
Ok, I`ll not do this again, Shannon. Please, tell me, what`s your alternative for BES? I want to sth to boost my brain power. Smile Could Core States of Awareness Exploration Kit help me boost mental strength?
I had to edit your quote Glaizen as it quoted the post Shannon was referencing.
I have read on BWE`s forum that it`s bad idea to use subs with BWE simultaneously because it can detract both programs` effects and cause unwanted side effects.
Hi Voytek,

Could you pm me the link, just curious.
(05-28-2015, 03:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I had to edit your quote Glaizen as it quoted the post Shannon was referencing.

Do what you like, Ben.
I have used BWE with Shannon´s 5g subs and I don´t feel that it has degraded the results in any way, on contrary I feel that they have been supporting each others. Although I have to mention that at the time when I first run both together I had a lot of emotional burden to unload and both the sub and the BWE were designed (among other things) to release such burden and it worked very well. I also got great other benefits/results from both. Had I have "better" results if I had run them not simultaneously but in row? Possible, but I doubt it. How can you measure what are the "optimal results" anyway? How can you know if you did or did not get "optimal results" or if you would have gotten better results if you had run them separately?
Quote:How can you measure what are the "optimal results" anyway? How can you know if you did or did not get "optimal results" or if you would have gotten better results if you had run them separately?

How can I know? Based on experience and feedback from my group.

We divide our team into two group, one using mixing techniques, one use the subs solo.

This experiment is two month, first month the group who use the subs solo report satisfying result and the mix group is report just so so result, some of them even get a headache.

After one month, we exchange the group. The result is same.

Not just one time, I did experiment like this more than ten times.

I think ten times experiment is enough to have logical reason about optimum result.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3