Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi all,

Thought I would start my journal. I won't post often, but I have a couple of questions.

1. I have a Google Nexus phone. Will the speakers be sufficient to play in my room? The reason is that I try to carry my phone with me - shower, going downstairs to get something to eat etc. I will have very basic headphones plugged in when at work though. I've run frequensee and I think it's set. I played the trickling stream to get the ideal volume and then set the ultrasonic to that. Frequensee has the 20hz or thereabouts at about 30-40db.

2. I'm kind of expecting something crazy to happen, although I am only on day 2. Am I just being impatient?

I'm listening an average of 12-13 hours per day.

I haven't noticed anything about my personality, although I am in the middle of a cold so my head's all over the place. I did notice that I suddenly started imagining dominantly approaching a woman at the bar. I don't remember the details now but it did involve pressing her against the wall with her hands behind her back and making out with her. Not at all like my existing self. And weird thing is, it felt like it was a memory, not at all like a 'wish' or a 'fantasy'.

The other thing was I had a dream where I was bringing up the issues about my team leader with the manager. I guess that's an alpha-related dream?

Also, in regards to not doing other subs, that's fine. But what about other things like qi gong? Or meditation? I also do some therapy-type stuff as well.

And finally, can you listen to the ultrasonic track when watching a movie or playing music?

Thanks guys!
Okay, did some research and apparently my Nexus 5 speaker is mono, not stereo. Will that cause a problem? I like having the ability to just take my phone into whatever room I'm in and turn the speaker towards me.
I have the same phone and I never thought of using it the way you describe it in order to listen to sub. From what I read you will loose 45-50% effect of the sub when listening in mono.
Since AM is a long program it would be wise to think about some decent audio setup
(05-21-2015, 06:19 AM)Andarras Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, did some research and apparently my Nexus 5 speaker is mono, not stereo. Will that cause a problem? I like having the ability to just take my phone into whatever room I'm in and turn the speaker towards me.

Yes that is a problem. Shannon has stated in the instructions and on the forums that your speakers and/or headphones need to be stereo, not mono. You are only getting barely half of the benefits of the subliminal. If I was you, I would try to find some speakers which are stereo and then start AM6 over since you're not getting the full benefit of the subliminal.
Okay, so I was wrong about my average number of hours/listens. Turns out it's more like 15 per day. Stereo-wise I'm getting myself organised. When I"m in my room with my laptop I bluetooth from phone to PC. This is two-fold. One, my phone has an app that counts number of plays so I don't have to think about it. Two, eventually if I can find the cables, I have a sweet set of speakers. Mini sub with five free-standing speakers. At work headphones in. Any long amount of time away from my room, headphones in.

Am I being impatient/looking for wrong results/having resistance? I keep looking at the women in my vicinity to see if they react differently to me. I don't get upset or bothered too much when they don't. It's like I"m looking for the signs. Funny thing is though, if they don't look at me I have this feeling/though that I could have her. That's not a common thought. I'm only on my third day so I shouldn't be expecting anything major.

I am feeling more steady and confident. Little aggressive in my mind at work today. More like if someone did something I was prepared to defend my honour kind of thing. A few more visuals that were more dominant/assertive towards women.

I did notice the woman at the register at the shop today had an interesting vibe about her. It felt like we knew each other but I've never met her. Had a dream last night that I can't remember. Definitely having interesting dreams at night.

But yeah, I'm definitely noticng a more confident belief system when I see a cute girl Smile She doesn't notice me but I'm guessing that's because I'm only 3 days in and got a lifetime of junk to clear out haha.
hmm, strange. I downloaded a couple of windows-based sound analysers and when the ultrasonic was playing they didn't pick up any spike on the 20hz end, so I ran frequensee and scanned all around my laptop (not sure where the speakers are) and it picked up a small spike but nothing like what my phone was picking up when it was playing through my phone. Back to headphones in phone for the moment. I have cheap $2 headphones but they're stereo at least. Was planning to get a more expensive pair today but forgot.
hhhhh
Hey XyzN, thanks for that. I guess because I read about everyone's changes and external validation that I was expecting something like that. Although I feel like I am getting some of them. Annoyed though because I'm still sick and want to head out with some friends today. Plus there's a girl waiting for me to get better so I can take her out.

Last night I had the weirdest dream. I have trouble remembering dreams well, but I recall jumping off a bus early by accident and exploring the local area. I seem to have an idea of it being the same name as town/s near me but it also feels vaguely familiar like I recall a dream from years ago but all I recall was being in what seemed like a new town shopping for something? I've never recalled that dream before.

Anyway, I'm lost and I somehow accidentally walk through someones house and find I'm in their backyard so I backtrack through the house avoiding the female owner and find myself on a dirt path. Follow it looking inside this very rundown shack with rusted metal chairs. There was a name but I can't recall but I remember it being for some kind of event, personal growth related I think, and mentally noting to cross it off my list and thinking that at least I gained some value from finding myself in this place. I follow this path and I think I got lost some more then found an alley that led into a massive shopping area. The alley led to a place called Salsa STreet or Salsa Town or something like that (place where i came from). I recall going into a shop that looked cool. Was a stationery shop. Remember seeing some little stub-type book for $50, and some massive weirdly shaped pen for $40 and thinking this place was really expensive and walked out. I also remember seeing a guy who I apparently knew in the dream and this girl who I knew, we smiled at each other. There was something about her. I definitely had feelings for her but she was the girlfriend of the guy I knew.

No idea what any of that crazy adventure meant. I'm guessing my mind is trying on the subs and so because my mind is no longer in complete control the dream represents that?

So, with all these weird dreams, if we can't make sense of them, do they still have some use? Is the dream the minds way of consolidating the learnings from the subs? I'm noticing my dreams aren't necessarily having me act differently or be alpha. I think there might be a general theme of transition though.

Other than the dreams I'm not noticing anything major although I'm still not at 100% mental capacity. I'm hoping it will help me sleep longer. For as long as I can remember I have always woken up an hour before my alarm but then very easily go back to sleep. Even if I set the alarm an hour earlier I'll wake up before it.

XyzN, it's great to know that I won't necessarily have any major shifts in Stage 1. I keep thinking I've got the volume wrong on the subs and then testing it. But frequensee shows that it's set well.

Currently on about 16 hours a day.
It could also be that I've done a lot of work on myself over the past couple of weeks before I got on AM6. I learnt how to communicate with women better, surrender (accept) emotions rather than seeing them as good or bad, a little bit more assertive/dominant (nowhere near as deep as what AM will do though), etc.

So maybe Stage 1 is conducive to the shifts I've already had and will add more over time Smile

The changes I've experienced are subtle but enough that guys in my social circle sometimes ask me for advice, and I love talking about woman/man dynamics to women (they love it too haha).
Well tonight was a fascinating foray into a new world I think Smile I've been sick but getting better and took some drugs to be able to head out tonight with some people. I rocked up and everyone was sitting in a circle but I 'felt' like people would fix it. And they did. Some people got up and started moving chairs around so I wedged a stool in there. I noticed I was letting my knee rest against her leg and started flexing my foot so my knee was moving ever so gently. She stayed there for a few seconds then I think she got nervous or something. The funny thing though was this girl in the group smiled at me from across the circle. Never met her before. Later she ended up in a spot I couldn't talk to her so I 'made' it happen. I had this drive to talk to her, so I eventually got to a spot that I could. Funny thing though, nice vibe but I didn't feel like it was on.

Then this lovely American girl. There was something about her. I know she randomly looked at me a couple of times out of the blue.

But the real kicker was this one girl. She asked what my plans were as some people were getting food etc and I said I would go home in an hour or so and she said she would do the same. I swear the words out of my mouth weren't mine haha. I was like:

Me: I don't even know you and you're inviting yourself to my house?
Her: lol, yeah didn't you know?
Me: No, at least I cleaned my bedroom earlier haha

It was all in good fun but the old me would have thought about it, questioned whether she would get the wrong idea/get upset, or if I did do it I would then analyse her to see if she looked upset.

Anyway, she was a great girl. We chatted alone for about an hour, got her number.
hhhhh
Well today was interesting. Little confused though. I've not had any dream recall for the past two days. I thought the first night might have been because I was tired and both nights I've taken the night portion of day and night cold tablets. Thoughts?

I was frustrated/grumpy about something this morning. Also noticing I'm not paying as much attention to the things around me. Like I'm not focusing on them. Before I'd be aware of the buildings, the birds, the people, but as though I was assessing my environment. In my head.

I also felt a bit spaced out at times and possibly like my head was empty. I think it's just something that's normal but I'm not used to it so it feels strange.

The online girl is asking me lots of questions. And turning lots of them flirty haha. I'm flirting back, it's fun. I still am unsure how I feel about her, whether I'm attracted to her. She also told me to let her know if she's bothering me with the questions. My response was way more alpha than usual. Normally I'd respond and be like 'haha you're not bothering me'. This time I wrote 'No worries if I'm doing something I'll just reply when it's done'.

The girl from the other night never replied back to my text. I'm a little annoyed but also amused that I only realised today around lunch time haha.

Had a meeting at work and it 'felt' like my boss was paying me more attention. I felt like I was much more solid in the meeting. I wanted to speak to him about something aftwards so I waited outside. He was in a conversation with another team member. Normally I'd shuffle a bit and feel awkward. This time felt much more comfortable.

I am feeling a bit more 'listless'. I don't know if that's the word. Like I space out a bit. My movements seem a bit less edgy. It's like I'm more solid in myself or something.

Definitely a bit more annoyance/aggression perhaps, but I can easily handle it.
Well another bizarre day. Still fighting my cold. So had to bail on a date for the second time. Last night I did a sexual chi gung thing and I think I unlocked my sex energy. I'm not sure but today I am super struggling to handle my sexual energy. I'm on the no PMO although I don't follow the rules exactly. Basically for me I will look maybe once a week but I won't do anything.

Anyway, so the internet girl who I haven't met yet as now progressed our conversation to sex stories and what we like in the bedroom. I haven't even met this girl yet, and every message is making it harder and harder to keep my resolve haha. But I think the chi gung thing I did last night was more responsible. All day today I felt this buzzing in my pelvis. I've never really had a strong sex drive which might explain why this is such a struggle. I distracted myself with a movie. 45 minutes later and I was back in c-ontrol haha. Although within 5-10 minutes the feelings were back. I think I've rebooted my sex drive or something. It's like this buzz is constantly on haha.

Anyway, today I went to get some extra drugs. There's this cute blonde girl in front of me. She glances at me, then as she turns around to walk away, glances again and then glances a third time as she's walking past. The lady serving me seemed extra friendly although that could just be her personality.

Noticing a little more aggression/assertiveness. I used to quite often wait for people/traffic etc longer than I really should have. Also definitely more in tune with my physical desire for women.

The sexual texting with this girl is great because it's not something I've ever been comfortable with. Feeling much more comfortable now. Did notice one time where I flinched slightly as I was texting something.

Currently averaging 19 hours/day. End of Stage 1, Week 1.

I did have some other things written down but left it at work. I feel like I work with more purpose.
I've actually been tempted to do the chi gung routine again but not tonight. I'm in a constant state of getting turned on by our messages then doing some breathing energy circulation exercises, then rinse and repeat lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6