Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Luck Magnifier: Very underrated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A while back I bought Luck Magnifier 3.0 for my own purposes but decided to give a copy to a dear female friend of mine who honestly needed it more than me.

This person had been going through the familiar economic struggles that has plagued everyone. Car, money, education, all that. She's certaintly not poor but she's nowhere near rich either. So anyway I lent it to her in January of this year (2011) and she's been listening to it pretty regularly getting about 4-8 hours of exposure at night.

Fast forward about 3-4 weeks later and things really began picking up. She filed for income tax earlier this month and normally she gets $1500 bucks. Well this year she got over $3800 dollars! I asked her how and she doesn't know. She works the same hours she did last year and most years but for some reason she got more. She thinks it was because she used a different route of tax filing but still, remarkable.

Later on, her school sends here EXTRA money for finacial assistance, which boosts her account even more. What's even more strange, is that her son (also in college) was also able to recieved extra grant money as well which greatly boosted their bank account by almost 9 TIMES the original!

But there's more. About a week later the poor woman's car literally just shuts DOWN in the middle of the road. It was every car owner's worst nightmare. She now needed either another engine or another car. Well she goes to the bank to ask for a loan to get another used car, fully expecting them to laugh her out of the building due to her shaky credit but instead she was approved for the loan! She actually showed me the check they sent because even I didn't believe it.

There have been other minor "coincidences" but her entire demeanor seems to have changed. She's normally a bit down on herself but now she looks so much more happy and hopeful. It's so inspiring because this is a woman who has worked so hard for so many years but like so many just couldn't get a break. She's still using it, but now I'm afraid she won't ever come off lol.

One thing to note is that it took about a month for the "big" things to start coming up. From what I've seen from her and from my own experience Luck Magnifier works on small things first and then gets progressivesly better the longer it's in use. Also, it works better if you have a strong focus. Her main focus for so long was financial, so the things that manifested helped her finacially.

Thanks to Shannon and Andrew for this great company and this great product. I highly recommend it and eagerly wait for the upgrade.

I've been using that sub for about a week and have noticed some good things throughout my family as well and am very much looking forward to the upgrade!
I am so using this with [please keep to 18+ forum]
Hmm, that one with e millionaire subs....
Most interesting.
Thank You soooooo very much for your testimonial there K-train. awesome and inspiring Man. so much so that I've decided to use this program after a long hiatus from ALL of the programs,including L Magnifier. thanx fer sharing its encouraged me to give it ago again. I Needed that. I was sooo discouraged and disappointed,last year by the lack of results from certian titles,after constant use over many many months... that I just felt like F it Im done. Now I feel inspired again...blessings and light. thank you. Keith.

Tigurinn

I would love to hear more testimonials