Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Poetry of the Silent Eros Version 3.0/4G is now here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today we have released Poetry of the Silent Eros Version 3.0 in 4G to update, upgrade and repair the program set. Last week, it was discovered that at least one of the volumes of the previous version were corrupt on our servers. I decided that it was better to upgrade them than fix it in place, since the older version was built using now-ancient 2G technology.

The new set uses a much more advanced and much longer script, and should be much more powerful and effective against resistance, as well as much more effective at motivating towards arousal and acting on and acting out that arousal, as well as making arousal happen more quickly and more powerfully. At the same time, I wanted to keep the price relatively unchanged so the set would remain within the reach of most people. To do that I had to design it to improve on itself, without using as much technology, advancement or power as the more expensive 5th Gen offerings in the X series (X124, X24, X32).

Additionally, we now include the md5sum hash values for these programs, so you can check for yourself whether or not it has been in any way altered from when it was created by using the widely available and free md5sum utility.

Version 3.0 improves on Version 2.0 in many ways. Enjoy!