Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Breast Enlargement Experience! It's Finally happening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HeartHeartHeartRolleyes

I started the breast enlargement program and created this to keep encouragement of my results, and vulnerability. I am already seeing results!
I feel soreness in the mornings, more firmness and weight in the morning.
Like Camelia, I can feel some tingling and soreness in my breasts during the day. At first this program looked really expensive but I thought maybe the results will speak for themselves. So I purchased the first stage with the intent to see how the first stage goes in these first 32 days go... I'm so filled with curiosity and excitement to see what transpires. Full b-cup breasts I would be so happy omg this is my dream of all to have bigger breast.
HeartHeartHeart
Fancy sharing some pics? Wink

Good to hear the program's working for you. It beats walking around with 2 silicone pouches.

I hope you get the results you were looking for.
Whether or not you share pics, please keep detailed records for yourself at least of your measurements over time. Best wishes for you!
(04-07-2015, 04:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Whether or not you share pics, please keep detailed records for yourself at least of your measurements over time. Best wishes for you!

For reference, I am a white, single woman age 28 with a slim athletic body frame.
I made a commitment to Shannon's 6 month breast enlargement program. Interesting side note, the program has helped with self-esteem and confidence. I am feeling better about myself each new day as the ultrasonic music brings me into deeper layers of self acceptance and being non judgmental with myself. My true colors are being brought out more by the program.HeartSmile
Once I have completed Stage 6 I will post a before and after photo of my results.

My current size where measurements where taken.
Height: ---
Weight: --- pounds
Bra Size: ---
Bust: 32 1/2" (across nipples) March 24
**Update**
Bust: 35" (across nipples) April 8

I will share updates in respect to my progress.
I appreciate that you're willing to share with us pictures. Please make sure they show the measurement tape if you do, of course, so nobody can say "Oh, that's been scaled, etc." And thank you for being willing to contribute for us! I understand that a woman's breasts are typically pretty private, so I don't expect or push for pics. Even aside from that, though, we definitely appreciate your feedback and participation.

EDIT: Might be a good idea to photograph them with measuring tape each month, whether or not you release each month's images.
Shannon, I can use the silent track on my pc during the night while resting is fine I have done this, and could ultrasilent be safe at 25% with headphones?
Ultrasonic should be safe with headphones if you first calibrate volume using the trickling stream and ocean surf tracks. That will be the same volume the ultrasonic plays. But headphones are easy to have fall off while you sleep, and ultrasonics are easy to over or undervolume with headphones on, so if you go that route, please be careful.
How did it go?
(11-01-2015, 09:56 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]How did it go?

I'm also curious about this!
This is interesting, do you have Height Increase Program, Shannon?
How did this go? What size bra did you wear before and what size do you wear now.