Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BAMM Prep: BASE 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting BASE 2.0 today. It will be preparing me for BAMM.

I don't plan to post on this thread a lot, I've seen that my need to journal on this forum has lessened the more I used subs.

Anyway, starting BASE is making me feel... anxious... fearful... Have I made the right decision after all? Am I ready for it?

I have a fear of failing, and I think that because I know BASE will push me to do things I fear doing, well I fear starting it!

More after I start it Big Grin
-Adri
So so, I'm around 2 weeks inside the sub... and this is great !!! I feel better, more focused, more disciplined. I now have a sense of what I *should* be doing.

My biggest problem had always been to know what I should focus on to build a business around (aka. the market)... and this seems to take care of itself by some driving force which pushes me to do things... and those things it pushes me to do all have a common theme, which seems to lead me to a particular market I had never thought of.

Now I cannot tell you what this market is, but just to let know, it's a huge market that nobody is tapping into (apart from some really big names who have the monopoly of that market)... all I can tell you is that Fortune 500 are big clients in this particular market, spending millions, if not billions for the products/services this market offers.

So we'll see where this journey leads me! But I feel excited guys Big Grin
-Adri
Finished Month 2.
I am hazy, I don't know where I am going… I am moving forward though, I am now attending entrepreneur networking events, am more focused on biz, but still, I don't know where to look at. I feel pushed to learn low-level programming, things like assembly, C, networking, UNIX, kernels… I love those things, but I can't see exactly where this is leading me. I guess I should let things happen, but I also don't want to become a lazy guy. Speaking about business, I have a few ideas of how to launch it. But I can't seem to decide myself. Maybe time is the answer, I don't know.

On the good part though, I am much more emotionally stable, and feel happy about little things. This is strange as it never happened to me more than 1 day in a row, but I am in this state since a few weeks if I remember correctly Big Grin

Anyhow, I am starting Stage 3 today, let's see where the journey is going,
-Adri
(06-06-2015, 09:28 AM)Adri Wrote: [ -> ]I feel pushed to learn low-level programming, things like assembly, C, networking, UNIX, kernels… I love those things, but I can't see exactly where this is leading me. I guess I should let things happen, but I also don't want to become a lazy guy.

I think I had a similar experience, Adri. It's like I need to get a deeper understanding in certain areas before I get into the "flow" of just doing my thing.

On the Millionaire Fastlane forums there are quite a few people, who swear that you shouldn't learn anything but marketing, and outsource everything else. Yet I feel drawn to doing the exact opposite and it seems to me that you're having a similar case. I'm on my second run and still not sure whether that's common sense or self-sabotage. Big Grin

I think @swisston had a similar experience at one point, if memory serves me right. One comforting thought is that if a few of us are reacting the same way, it might really be what the programming demands from us. Smile
Thanks for your reply Ivaylo, it makes me feel a little bit better about what I'm experiencing ! As you say, if a few of us experience the same thing, then this is what the programming requires. We'll see where all of this leads us, but I am very hopeful about the outcome. I know we'll manifest the goal, be it in 1 run or 4 runs, but I know we'll finally be Successful Entrepreneurs Smile
END OF THE JOURNEY...

So guys I remained silent for a long time... And for a good reason:

This Program Destroyed Distractions Out Of My Life!

I can stay a long time without looking at my smartphone, unless it's smartphone time. Which means I don't talk as much to my friends as I used to. But at times I contact them back and am happy to talk to them... Just not too much!

What The Hell, I'm More Attractive ?!

So yes I became more attractive... this is a weird side-effect! But a good one.

What also happened to my romance life is that I do not settle for less than my standards... I used to "fall in love" with every guy who showed a little bit of interest and who was cute in some way... Well in restrospect I think I was just "falling in neediness".

I've been 'hurt' by quite a few guys during those 6 months, but what amazed me was my resiliency... In just one day I was ready for the challenge again. It used to take me weeks to heal those things! Boy that's powerful!

And What About... Entrepreneurship Maybe?

So yes let's talk about Entrepreneurship... That's what this program is about right?!

Well you won't believe it but.. I got no business going during those 6 months of programmation... Nothing! Nada!

How is that?

Well I've got a hypothesis. But first, let's go back in time, shall we?

Time Back Machine: Around Stage 2-3

I was feeling an urge to do consulting with little businesses which I will call "one-man shows", just a few employees + the owner. This isn't a pejorative denomination by the way. Some comedians are very good!

In those businesses the owner is overwhelmed, mostly because he is stuck at a stage of development in his business. He cannot grow it bigger, thus is stuck in the maze. Doing the same job over and over.

My goal was to help them go out of this maze, show them the exit.

I read and listened a lot about consulting... But something inside of me was going 'meh'. I didn't listened to it... But my procrastination during that period was up big time!

One day I discovered that one startup in my city was doing a presentation of their new product. I went there with my best friend, he's a trader so he was kind of interested.

For me it was the opportunity to network. I spoke a bit with the founder of the startup, and with some "employees" (they weren't really employees since they were helping him for free).

Their marketing sucked in my opinion so I proposed the founder to send him some private documents about his business model that would really help him better his marketing.

He was happy, gave me his card.

During the whole month after that event, I emailed him a few times, trying to add some value to become consultant for them.

They decided that they needed staff, especially in marketing, so I applied giving him a detailed report of everything that was good and everything that was wrong with his marketing.

They replied to me, telling me "your profile is interesting but we're looking for someone who speaks Dutch as well".

So I went screw them, if they can't see my value with everything I gave to them, then I won't work with them!

Something Is Wrong!...

In parallel to this whole story, I was getting more and more frustrated. I couldn't get myself to take action!! I needed to go into stores, tell the owner what I thought about his marketing and how we could improve it together...

I never did it! Something inside was against me taking that action.

So from stage 3 onward, I had fleeting projects... They lasted, oh a day, maybe a week. One of them was this Direct Marketing sales letter I was planning to distribute into my whole town.

While I'm speaking to you, the letters are still in my room, staring at me. 1000 sheets of paper. Everything was done... except the product!

I could never get myself motivated to write that stupid course!

But if I could have blocked something like 6-8 hours, I could have finished it easily... Yet I just couldn't get myself into action.

And this went on and on and on with many projects I never finished...

Settling Down Into My Real Self...

Yet I started to understand instictively what the problem was...

I heard a phrase while watching a movie. The character was shouting it, it was a revelation for him "I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!!!".

And it was a revelation for me as well... I was going round and round because I DIDN'T KNEW WHO I WAS!!

Thus, how can you make decisions and projects if you don't know who you are, why you're here on this earth... what's your life mission if you want.

So I went "on a quest" we could say. Trying to find someone who could show me the way to know who I was deep down into my core.

I searched a lot, took a lot of psychological tests... Yet, nothing helped.

Then One Day... I got an email. It was from a guy who is selling courses in the market of Business building and Marketing. He's someone I dealy respect.

In this email there was a link to video where he explained why he didn't really create new programs for the last past years...

HE HAD BEEN STUCK JUST AS I WAS!!

And he now goes on to explain that he found a solution after years of research (good marketing btw, he pinpointed exactly my need, then spoke directly to me and how I could get my need filled by his program).

He was selling a live training around that. He was guaranteeing "this program isn't about adding to your knowledge base, you already know too much. This is about transforming yourself, transcending your limiting patterns". Something along those lines I guess.

This training was on Application only. I filled the application.

Within a few hours, someone from his staff calls me up, introduces himself, speak a bit with me... Then he drops the price...

Too much for me, I could have never afforded that!

I told him, he sayed he understood, and that he would tell me about the next trainings etc.

I started looking for ways of making money to get enough to go there.

That's when I started doing my Direct Marketing sales letters.

A few weeks later, this guy calls me again telling me he's got an opportunity that will interest me... Another program, done by the coach who helped the guy doing the aforementioned training go beyond him being stuck in the same way I was.

And it was more affordable! Not cheap, but this one I could pay it!

So I bought it, it is a coaching program over a period of 2 months, every week.

And it started yesterday... I asked the guy precisely if he would show me WHAT I should be doing with my life, and to stop procrastinating and not finishing any projects.

He told me that yes, he would help me, then shared with me some insights... And I was blown away!!!

The process will formally begin in two weeks, and I'm so excited, because I know this is what BASE was leading me to... All those steps were there to teach me what I didn't know: what I truly want to do with my life...

And soon I'll know myself and create the life I was meant to create.

So What's Next?
Obviously I would need to redo BASE... Or not. I can't judge the programmation yet, because I had no goal to work towards, thus making most of the BASE programming unobservable.

So here's what I'm going to do. I will finish my coaching, I will be finished with it around mid-decemeber. By that time I will have a sense about the decision I need to take.

In the meantime, I'm going to run a program I wanted to run for a long time, but didn't want to run because of emotional issues and neediness (which are now solved apparently, thanks to BASE)...

Attract Your Perfect Boyfriend.

I'll be running it as long as it will take for me and him to start a relationship together.

After that, I will then proceed to BASE again... Or more realistically BAMM! All of this will depend upon my feelings. BASE was a prep to BAMM, and I think it succeeded being a prep ! I'm now on my path, at least I got the feeling I am. So after AYPB, BAMM is the next level.

I have a sense that we are becoming some sort of super human Under those subliminals, they are freaking awesome!

Talk to you soon, I'll *try* to keep you informed of my results.
-Adri.

PS: Nothing related but I convinced my mother to use the Stop Smoking Forever program... I'm excited for her because she's been trying to stop for so many years!
(10-14-2015, 11:10 AM)Adri Wrote: [ -> ]I heard a phrase while watching a movie. The character was shouting it, it was a revelation for him "I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!!!".

I'm about to necropost the shit out of this, and only to point out that I'm pretty sure you were watching WANTED. Love that movie. Wink