Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Becoming a stronger me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just completed 83 days of EPHRA.
Last night was day 1 of AF#1. Last year I completed all 6 stages of AF but did not see much result. After EPHRA, I have total confidence that I knocked away alot of that old garbage that was holding me back. I will keep a journal as I notice changes.
Day 10 on AF #1
I have not noticed any major changes. There have been some small improvements though. How much is residual from EPHRA and how much is AF#1 I am not sure.

1. I joined a Toastmaster's group. First meeting this Monday.
2. I remain calm with my workload. The only thing that stresses me out now-a-days is my mom. I don't seem to have patience for people that spend all day doing nothing.
3. Improving my wardrobe. Not happy with the clothes in the closet.
4. Still have a strong desire to go back to school.
5. It seems to me that my GM is worried that I will leave. He is constantly telling me not to give up. Last night he told me that he thinks that he managed to get me a small bump in pay.
6. Been really into reading self-help books.
Hello there,

One thing Shannon said is that for 4g programs you should run it between 12 to 23 hours. That might help you get better results. I wish I would have known earlier, but I like to look at it like it I did AF lite. I have a better idea of what the program will do too.lol The real challenge will begin the next run through. I hope I'm ready for it.
Quote:
(11-11-2014, 12:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2014, 06:22 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 80

So after a lot of thinking about where I'm at in my life right now and how much I've grown since starting to use EPHRA almost 3 months ago, I decided yesterday that I'm going to start using my Alpha Male sub. I know that the first stage is supposed to have some EPHRA in it, as well, so right now I'm at a point in my life where I can make a perfect transition but still get a little bit of EPHRA in me for the next few weeks.

I feel a lot more assured in myself, especially in social situations, which normally would give me way too many nerves to function effectively. I've grieved a lot more normally over the death of my father, and I think/dream about him less and less every day. I used to hold a lot of blame for both my mother and my father, for the way they raised me, which turned me into this anti-social creep, but I've realized now that they just did the best they could, and really actually mostly did a great job, but that I was severely bullied all of the time because of my Tourette Syndrome and that there's nobody to blame for my lack of social success except myself.

I've slowly learned to love and appreciate myself for who I am and accept me for me in any given circumstance.

However, I'm sick of the world not knowing how great I am, and I'm going to do everything in my power to change that, starting with the Alpha Male set. It's about time that I take my raw talent, smarts and charisma and start unlocking their capabilities to be used to dominate a room when I walk into it, or feel unlimited ambition and confidence to accomplish whatever tasks I have set before me.

I started running Stage 1 last night and felt really great.

My question, though, is this:

On 5th generation subliminals, the directions say you can use them from anywhere of 8-21 hours. I usually ran my 5G sub anywhere from 14-18 hours a day and felt like I got a lot of success from that much time dedicated to listening.

But upon reading both the 4G AM directions, as well as just the general 4G sub directions, it says that I shouldn't exceed my exposure for anything more than 12 hours a day.

Now, my question is, are those outdated/incorrect insructions? If I listened to my AM subs for 14-18 hours a day, or even 14-16 hours a day, would that be too much?

The instructions for 4G programs were determined through time to be less than optimal usage times. The 5G instructions are correct for 5G programs. For 4G programs, usage time should be 12 hours a day minimum, up to 23 maximum for best results.

EHPRA is in every stage of AM6, btw.

Just posting that for proof.
Thanks for commenting Why so spots.
I keep a loop running in my bedroom and office at work. Therefore am getting as much exposure as my non stop livlifestyle allows. I do most of my reading waiting for my son's football practice to be done. Thinking about running it in my car during this time. I probably average 14 hours a day.
Day 18
To date, thanks to Ephra, I have not experienced any resistance.
I have noticed that for the most part, I am speaking my mind and being forthright. The only person that I seem to hold back with is my GM and that is in regards to asking for something. I am very independant and hate to ask for anything.
Additionally, even though I do a bulk of work that I could delegate to others, I have been delegating on occasion without even thinking about it first. I is just happening normally.
So, I just finished an additional 3 months of EPHRA. There wasn't much noticeable reaction this time.
I began AF again on 7/13/15. This time I will complete the entire program (following directions) at least once, possibly twice, in order to get the best results:angel:
Today is day 7 on AF stage 1. The first couple of days I was aggravated with everybody, usually for minor issues or for no reason at all. About Day 4 the feeling started to fade.
At this time, I have not noticed much change/reaction to the sub.
I have completed Two weeks of AF#1. I have been easily aggravated for the last couple of weeks. I am also quicker to speak out than I was previously. I will still stew on what is bothering me and even hold a dialogue in my head as to what I want to say, the difference is that it is not all of the time. There are times where I will say exactly what I am feeling without thinking and not worry about being PC or hurting somebodies feelings, I then am like WOW, where did that come from? It really feels good to get it off my chest I must say.Wink
Some guys recommend EPHRA before AM6 (or between runs) to increase effectiveness so may be you`ll gain what you want with your AF 2nd run. Wish you the best results, girl! Smile
Currently at 3.5 weeks. I found myself last night saying to myself "you really need to go back to school to improve your life, you need to quit AF and get the memory enhancer". This time I recognized it for what it is, RESISTANCE. I have been sooo frustrated at work. I feel like I am going to explode on my OM which will cause me to lose a decent paying job. But the man is such a bully, non-team playing, female hating jerk. I am really trying to hold it together right now and handle it in a professional manner, but it is getting difficult.
I can kill him for you, if you want, my lady. Big Grin
(08-05-2015, 11:06 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I can kill him for you, if you want, my lady. Big Grin

I appreciate of thought Voytek. I think at this point and time in my life, it would be easier to look for a new job rather than life in prison. LOL.
I started AF #2 on 8/17. It was weird, I am the type of girl that stays on the road, never been interested in 4 Wheeling. The last several days, every time I get in a truck I really have a strong urge to do donuts and just go.
I have started working on a solution for the issues that I am dealing with at work. Eventually it will work out for the best. It probably won't take more that a couple of months.
I have also noticed that when my husband makes smart remarks about the things that I don't get done (due to a very hectic schedule, not laziness), I respond in kind. He has been backpedaling and even stopped making remarks. He is saying Thank you and asking if I need help.
I really have not noticed anything major or had any ephimanies, but the small things certainly feel good. Additionally, I haven't noticed any resistance for about the last week.
I would say changing your husband's approach from sarcasm to consideration is a pretty good indicator of major change within you.
Pages: 1 2 3