Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What MBTI Personality are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thought I would start this thread since I've been wondering about people's personality on the forum anyway. So far, I only know 2. Also, I feel like knowing other people's personality would help give a "little" measure of prediction towards results with a certain sub. Would make some sense since one of the things that affects the effectiveness of the subs is that person's personality. For example lets say someone who is a ENTP wants to use WM. He reads someone's WM journal who is also a ENTP. With that he might get a "reasonable" expectation of what the results will be like, with all other variables being constant of course. Obviously, you shouldn't expect exactly the same results but it would give, like I said, a "reasonable" expectation.

The reason I choose the MBTI personality test is because I've found it to be the most accurate that I've tried.

I will go first. I am currently a INTJ though before AM6 I was a INTP. I should mention that I was borderline INTP/J before I did AM6. So, AM6 sort of gave me that extra push to being a full fledged INTJ.

Since I'm not sure if I'm able to post a link the best place I've found to take the test is at mypersonality.info (take the basic test) or (2nd best option) 16personalities.com. Looking forward to seeing what the Demographic of the forums looks like Smile
I'm pure ENTP no borderline or anything.

What I experienced while using AM 6.0 it would push you in new directions. ENTP tend to have countless directions that are widespread but with AM 6.0 the push is every direction would far"er."

An ENTP with AM 6.0 would make his life developed faster. Too fast till you wouldn't believe. For example things that occasionally happen will become normal.

The more I observe people's life, the more you'll realize ordinary people BEST day will become your NORMAL days.

I meet new people everyday. New names and backgrounds. People chats me to the point I forgot our conversation (fortunately there is conversation history).

More into real life situation you would be so developed and in majority of time alone to improve. A little presence of you in any social circle automatically makes you in the highest hierarchy.

That's how my life is. So any ENTP out there enjoy AM's journey Wink
INTP

Took it again got INTP

Going to try it again after finished or half-way through AM6.

Pretty rare considering their are 3 here already...
[Image: intj.jpg]

And damn proud to be INTJ!
-Introvert? Check!
-Intuition? Double check!
-Thinking? Way too much!
-Judging? All the time.

First time I've done this test in junior high and last time in December. Comes out strong INTJ every time.
(02-09-2015, 01:14 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]Thought I would start this thread since I've been wondering about people's personality on the forum anyway. So far, I only know 2. Also, I feel like knowing other people's personality would help give a "little" measure of prediction towards results with a certain sub. Would make some sense since one of the things that affects the effectiveness of the subs is that person's personality. For example lets say someone who is a ENTP wants to use WM. He reads someone's WM journal who is also a ENTP. With that he might get a "reasonable" expectation of what the results will be like, with all other variables being constant of course. Obviously, you shouldn't expect exactly the same results but it would give, like I said, a "reasonable" expectation.

The reason I choose the MBTI personality test is because I've found it to be the most accurate that I've tried.

I will go first. I am currently a INTJ though before AM6 I was a INTP. I should mention that I was borderline INTP/J before I did AM6. So, AM6 sort of gave me that extra push to being a full fledged INTJ.

Since I'm not sure if I'm able to post a link the best place I've found to take the test is at mypersonality.info (take the basic test) or (2nd best option) 16personalities.com. Looking forward to seeing what the Demographic of the forums looks like Smile

What made you think you have changed? Besides the test that is?

Its interesting to say. AM6 is supposed to give you those J traits I think.

Judging (J)

Judging is the preference outwardly displayed. Judging does not mean "judgmental". Judging people like order, organization and think sequentially. They like to have things planned and settled. Judging people seek closure.

Judging Characteristics:

Decisive***
Controlled
Good at finishing***
Organized***
Structured***
Scheduled
Quick at tasks
Responsible***
Likes closure
Makes plans

Perceiving (P)

Perceiving is the preference outwardly displayed. Perceiving people are flexible, like to keep their options open and think randomly. They like to act spontaneously and are adaptable. Perceivers like to keep things open ended.

Perceiving Characteristics:

Adaptable
Relaxed
Disorganized***
Care-free
Spontaneous
Changes tracks midway
Keeps options open
Procrastinates***
Dislikes routine***
Flexible

As the ones highlighted by *** -I think those are the ones that change with AM6.

I would like some feedback on those who are INTP and then do AM6.
INFP

"INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life." -Portrait of an INFP

I'm not done with AF yet and will rerun it again. I wonder If the p will become j because I'm borderline as well. Which is funny I wasn't borderline before the sub. lol Will just have to wait and see.
I'm actually not surprised by the results so far. When I originally made this thread I had a feeling that most people were going to be either NT (ENTJ, ENTP, INTJ, INTP) or NF (ENFJ, ENFP, INFJ, INFP). I thought this because (1) NTs and NFs tend to make up the majority of the internet population from my understanding and (2) Intuitives tend to make up a lower proportion of the general population than Sensors (about 25% vs 75%). I think because of this we tend (though not always) to not fit in with the majority of society. Believe this applies especially for Introverted Intuitives.

Leo- I first noticed my change during the test. Someone wanted me to take the test, so I took it again expecting to get INTP again. I had a feeling that it wasn't going to turn out the same way while I was taking the test because I noticed I was choosing different answers than I had when took the test years ago. After getting INTJ, it made sense after I reflected on it. Many of the things you listed where the things that changed for me. I've become very decisive along with getting very irritated with people who aren't. My thoughts are "ALOT" more structured and coherent. I don't feel like my mind is jumping in a million different directions. My mind is a lot more quite now and if I am doing something I don't think about anything else while i'm completing it like I use to. Video games and anime, which I used as coping mechanisms, are practically dead to me. I still watch anime from time to time but prefer to actually read the manga instead now (or read in general for that matter). I'm really glad that I prefer closure now as well. For example, that acquaintance that I mentioned before in my AM6 journal use to have these times were he would mistreat me in some way that would get me angry. Generally, I would not talk to him for months but afterwards I would constantly question myself about if I handled it right and forgive him afterwards only for the cycle to continue. Last time he did that though, this is during AM6, I basically kicked him to the curve and haven't really looked back since. He still tries to contact me from time to time but I'm not very interested in meeting up. One other thing that is very intersting is that my other results changed as well, not just the Judging characteristic. My results from before AM6 were roughly:

90% Introverted
90% Intuitive
90% Thinking
56% Perceiving

After a few months of AM6 my results are:

70% Introverted
67% Intuitive
81% Thinking
80% Judging

Can't say I'm upset with the results!Big Grin

Why so Serious- I think with another run of AF you will probably turn Judging. I think the only reason I turned so fast is because I ran the sub about 21 hours a day.
Wow, then I'm with the different MBTI personality in here..

I'm ISFP, The Explorer

Maybe after using AM6 my personality will changes..
I had a realization that the ultimate thing I can learn is meditation. To quiet the mind. Meditation --->Quiet the mind----> Anchor.

Switch between both.

Introspective for creativity
Extroverted for sensing abilities: Meeting people, going out, convincing others, sex.

etc.

I have the book "power of now" going to add it to my list!
Mine results. :-)

[Image: 6sh213.jpg]

More about ESTJ personality can be found here. Happy reading. ;-)
Why is that a women character but you are a male lol
(03-01-2015, 07:18 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Why is that a women character but you are a male lol

@Fonzy. Haha, that's not the point, dude. lol.
Just wondering, that animation makes your post really creative lol telling our stories would be awesome like that. Thanks for contributing your personality type.
Just a heads up, if you really want to know your type I'd study up on the cognitive functions. Most of the tests aren't too reliable and suck with determining your type.

This test is pretty reliable for me and short enough where it doesn't do my head in

Having said that I'm an INFP. And from what I read your MBTI type doesn't really ever change. But I've yet to run AM 6 so maybe it will.
Pages: 1 2 3