Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good luck!
subs and pheromones are great together, eh?
hhhhh
Hey Xyzn!

Welcome to the forum man. I wish you amazing success, that sub has a lot of fans. I'm sure you'll love it. Keep us posted!
How have things been going with your BIABW? Also, are you doing the "become sexually attractive to beautiful women" or just the normal BIABW?

By the way, how do you setup your speakers at night? Did the sub give you problems falling asleep/staying asleep at first? If so, do you still have these sleep troubles? If not, how many days did it take for you to start sleeping normally?

I've been sleeping with 5G Life-Tune Up 3.1 with earphones (comfortable ones), during sleep, and my sleep quality is terrible, and I'm wired and awake for the first 3 hours at least once I hit the bed.
I don't want to be the prophet of doom but BIATBW and its sex variant don't produce any decent results. Since it's is essentially a dumbed down form of WM/SM I really think people should do either AM or at least LTU beforehand. After all, BIATBW (S) is based on the same sex and attraction principles as WM/SM so it stands to reason that using this sub without a decent foundation will impede results.

I think this is also applicable to the AYP's.
Or Ephra but even with false prophet like Ricardo Tongue the sub has worked for some people without any other sub done before. So no need to advertise WM/SM more than it needs to (we know it's more powerful). BIABW is almost free though Smile (24$ vs 500$)
I don't think I ever said it was designed or intended to make you more alpha... :-)
(03-22-2015, 06:10 AM)MannSchaft Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually 24$ vs 1500$(AM>WM>SM)

It's even better if you have BIATBWS 3G(which definitely works too). So it's 9$ vs 1500$.
And to top the goodness, 3G subs don't have AP code Tongue

So it's win win win win win win situation, lol

What's AP code? Anti Pirating? I don't see anything wrong with that being in subs, but I don't think there's any way to buy 3g anymore anyways.
hhhhh