Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stop hair growth on legs, arms, armpits...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I was looking trought all the subs and I was thinking.. Wow, could anything be possible sith the subliminal programs. Well, I am a women and ofcourse I was thinking and fantasising about things that could make me prettier, haha..

Well, that's how I came up with this one. I was wondering if there could be a subliminal program that could stop hairgrowth on arms, legs, armpits, bikiniline..? I'm wondering if that's possible, to stop the hair from growing on certain area's in a safe and beautiful way without harming/damaging/disturbing the hormone balance or something else or could cause irritation or infection on the hairbags or area's where the hair usually would grow? I mean, the hair is growing back (after you remove it) for a reason, right? So I am curious if anyone else is interested in this title?

I would love it if there was something like a sub that could do this! Then we all could have like soft, smooth and silky healthy hairless legs and armpits etc.. without having to shave or anything! Wouldn't that be great?

If that is possible, I know a lot of women who would definitely use that sub!

I places this suggestion elsewere, but thougt it would be better to make a subject out of it. I am very curious what other women's thoughts are about this title suggestion..

Sarah
(02-08-2011, 12:43 PM)Sarah Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody,

I was looking trought all the subs and I was thinking.. Wow, could anything be possible sith the subliminal programs. Well, I am a women and ofcourse I was thinking and fantasising about things that could make me prettier, haha..

Well, that's how I came up with this one. I was wondering if there could be a subliminal program that could stop hairgrowth on arms, legs, armpits, bikiniline..? I'm wondering if that's possible, to stop the hair from growing on certain area's in a safe and beautiful way without harming/damaging/disturbing the hormone balance or something else or could cause irritation or infection on the hairbags or area's where the hair usually would grow? I mean, the hair is growing back (after you remove it) for a reason, right? So I am curious if anyone else is interested in this title?

I would love it if there was something like a sub that could do this! Then we all could have like soft, smooth and silky healthy hairless legs and armpits etc.. without having to shave or anything! Wouldn't that be great?

If that is possible, I know a lot of women who would definitely use that sub!

I places this suggestion elsewere, but thougt it would be better to make a subject out of it. I am very curious what other women's thoughts are about this title suggestion..

Sarah

Hi Sarah!

Haha! This would be a dream come true for a lot of women! Shannon will have to chime in here on whether he thinks it could be done. Most likely if he agrees do it, it would be an experimental for awhile and customers would have to try it out and give feedback. But I think it's a great idea! Personally, I would love to never have to pick up a razor ever again! Wink

I think so too, haha. I think a lot of women would be very happy if there will be a sub for this and if it will work! It is something I would really like, but to be honest.. I would rather have the subliminal that could get rid of Dark Eyecircles (it's in the Title Requests & Suggestions, thread posted by smiliegirl.

I would put everything else aside and definitely use that sub if Shannon is willing to make a sub for dark eyecircles (I really hope so!). I would even pay dubble price for that one! Haha. Would solve the problem I have been deeling with since I can remeber.

But I also would be very happy with the stop hairgrowth sub too! Some of my friends are using the hair lasering treatments. Very expensive! And they also take like 6 month or so, I think..? This sub could replace the laser and it would be al lot cheaper and safer! Smile
This unwanted hair growth title was already built as a 3g title long ago. I'm not sure if it was meant to go to experimental or as a real title, but it's been sitting on our server for a long time just wasn't put up on the store. Maybe Shannon can fill in the plans for this one.

(02-10-2011, 11:37 AM)Sarah Wrote: [ -> ]I think so too, haha. I think a lot of women would be very happy if there will be a sub for this and if it will work! It is something I would really like, but to be honest.. I would rather have the subliminal that could get rid of Dark Eyecircles (it's in the Title Requests & Suggestions, thread posted by smiliegirl.

I would put everything else aside and definitely use that sub if Shannon is willing to make a sub for dark eyecircles (I really hope so!). I would even pay dubble price for that one! Haha. Would solve the problem I have been deeling with since I can remeber.

But I also would be very happy with the stop hairgrowth sub too! Some of my friends are using the hair lasering treatments. Very expensive! And they also take like 6 month or so, I think..? This sub could replace the laser and it would be al lot cheaper and safer! Smile

Oh, was it? I guess we'll just have to wait and see what's going to happen with the 3g title. I hope the real title will be available soon! Smile

Thnx for the response, Andrew!
I'll have to say we have been flirting with the idea of a subliminal depilatory for a long time. I'll have to build some programs along these lines as experimentals, since we're doing 4G right now. What specifically did we have on the server, Andrew? I can't find it.
(02-16-2011, 12:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to say we have been flirting with the idea of a subliminal depilatory for a long time. I'll have to build some programs along these lines as experimentals, since we're doing 4G right now. What specifically did we have on the server, Andrew? I can't find it.

In our Up dir, under not done (not added to store) "leg hair depilatory". As well as Healthy Body Image.

[/quote]

Hi Sarah!

Haha! This would be a dream come true for a lot of women! Shannon will have to chime in here on whether he thinks it could be done. Most likely if he agrees do it, it would be an experimental for awhile and customers would have to try it out and give feedback. But I think it's a great idea! Personally, I would love to never have to pick up a razor ever again! Wink

[/quote]

Yes! We all would love it to never have to pick up a razor or epilady or waxing things again, haha. I saw the sript for Experimental Arm Hair Depilatory in The Scriptorium. Is it ment there for us all to reply and give suggestions, before it will be available as an axperimental sub?

Hi Sarah!

[/quote]

Yes! We all would love it to never have to pick up a razor or epilady or waxing things again, haha. I saw the sript for Experimental Arm Hair Depilatory in The Scriptorium. Is it ment there for us all to reply and give suggestions, before it will be available as an axperimental sub?
[/quote]

Yea, you can make comments and suggestions, and if he likes it he may use it in the script.
Thank you, Jackie! Smile

I posted a comment there about the script and programs.. Really can't wait for them to be available and to try them! Hope the arms and legs will be in one program Smile
OMG.. The experimental is available!
I didn't expect it would be available so soon. So I a couple of days ago I started with the experimental tooth straightner (I purchased that like a month ago). When I first listened to it for a few hours, It seemed like I felt something going on in my upper jaw..
I am really excited that the experimental hair depilatory is available, but I think I want to continue with the tooth straightner, since I already bought that one and started with it. And then after this one I will definitely try the depilatory.

@ Jackie: I don't know if you are using any sub at the moment..? I thought it would be fun if I continue with the experimental tooth straightner (I just strated a few days ago) and if you want you could try out the experimental hair depilatory. So we can try these two experimental subs for a couple of weeks/moths and we can both keep eachother, Shannon, Andrew and all the others updated on both experimental subs! Smile

So Jackie, are you in? Or anyone else?? Who's gonna try this experimental hair depilatory sub? I'm very curious about the results!

Sarah
Dang Sarah, I was hoping you were gonna try it and let us know how it worked. I would like to try it but there's a line of subs I want to use right now, some of which I started and want to get back too and a new one or two I'd like to use. If you do use it, please let me know what you think. Thanks!

Patti
let us know how you go! i'm like patti - got a million subs lined up. but being hair free would be fabulous! might do it over our winter and be all slick for next summer Smile thanks for suggesting it