Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Im curious, what happens if you listen to a subliminal longer than 12hr?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know with some subs, 12 hours is the max recommended
12 hours + equals Immediate death.
The max is around 21 hours for 5g programs, though that would most likely be too much. You will be way more tired, drained and it may not process properly if you listen too much. I even found that I was unable to sleep because it was like my head was trying to process too much and was too active at night.

-Ben
(01-11-2015, 05:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]The max is around 21 hours for 5g programs, though that would most likely be too much. You will be way more tired, drained and it may not process properly if you listen too much. I even found that I was unable to sleep because it was like my head was trying to process too much and was too active at night.

-Ben

Do you mean that when you were trying 21 hours a day, it caused those insomnia problems? If so, how much do you listen per day nowadays? And do you listen during your sleep? If so, have you gotten used to listening to subs during sleep to the point where subs don't lessen your sleep quality?
Yeah it was like my mind was on overdrive and working hard and I just couldn't sleep.

I do 12 hours a day most days with AM6. When I was doing WL6 I did 16 or so because it was a single stage, but now i've got to keep it consistent between stages so I can't do that every day.

I listen 8 hours during my sleep, 4 during the day. I sleep more now than I used to, around 11 hours which I seem to need. Though you can also factor in the gym with that.

-Ben
Wow 11 hours, that's a lot of time in bed. I listen similar hours to yours, do some weights too and no wonder I feel tired all the time but I wouldn't be able to afford to lay in the bed for 11 hours from Monday to Friday, weekends are exceptions.

I'm thinking 4g subs would be more suitable for my lifestyle, don't want to spend my life sleeping all the time, 5g I think is a little bit too much for me.

How about the other users, how many hours of sleep do you need while listening to 5g subs?
8-9 hours ain't enough, but with workout and diets it'll boost my energy.

If I don't do anything for my energy, 10+ hours IS NEEDED!
(01-28-2015, 02:17 AM)Kenshin Wrote: [ -> ]Wow 11 hours, that's a lot of time in bed. I listen similar hours to yours, do some weights too and no wonder I feel tired all the time but I wouldn't be able to afford to lay in the bed for 11 hours from Monday to Friday, weekends are exceptions.

I'm thinking 4g subs would be more suitable for my lifestyle, don't want to spend my life sleeping all the time, 5g I think is a little bit too much for me.

How about the other users, how many hours of sleep do you need while listening to 5g subs?

It doesn't make a difference with me. I sleep for 8 hours regardless. Don't forget, they effect everyone differently.
So adam225, you slept 8 hrs before starting 5G subs, and after starting 5G subs you didn't feel like your sleep quality was worse or you needed more time sleeping?

Also, do you listen with earphones, or speakers during your sleep listening?
I listened to AM6 more or less entirely through headphones/ear buds. It had no impact on the amount of sleep I was having per day.

I would feel tired after listening at times, but it would quickly pass after an hour or so.

Try listening to a free 5g track for a week just to see how you respond. You never know, you maybe fine.
Hm interesting. What volume did you listen at? Do you happen to listen with iPhone?
Either my iPod or iPad. The volume was at 25%.
I have some days gone 24 hrs on 5g...And didn't feel anything!!
(01-29-2015, 03:50 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]Either my iPod or iPad. The volume was at 25%.

Ah ok thanks. Just to clarify, did you have any volume limit on? and which earphones did you use?
Pages: 1 2