Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Female in Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I started this program a few days ago so lets see what results I get. I stopped doing the other sub but this one has some emotional healing in there and more.

Can't believe it's day 5 already. Anyway the emotional stuff is still there but I feel like I'm taking some responsibly for it.I still have my ups and downs, but it's as bad as before.

Body posture has changed a little. Sometimes I walk in a room and feel like I own it.

I also feel like my voice is getting a little louder I'm usually soft spoken (well I still am kind of).

I was going to go out yesterday but I had car problems again.

I'm not as stressed out either.

I'm thinking positively and that is definitely not like me at all.

I wonder if it has so increase your intuition in there because I had a feeling I shouldn't have done something (normal routine) and lost some money form it. Sad

I wasn't expecting to see results so soon. I thought it took a month before you see the results.

Let's see what else happens.
My subs are among the very few in the world that can and do produce results in less than a month, and in the case of instant effect programs like pain relief, sleep aid (not yet released) or MIR, the only ones in the world that are capable of that speed of results. So nothing to be surprised about. It's good stuff. :-)
(09-16-2014, 10:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My subs are among the very few in the world that can and do produce results in less than a month, and in the case of instant effect programs like pain relief, sleep aid (not yet released) or MIR, the only ones in the world that are capable of that speed of results. So nothing to be surprised about. It's good stuff. :-)

Yes your right .I thought that because it was for 4G that the results would be slower and not as strong. Don't know what I was thinking.
As soon as I can more easily afford it - cos I want to get the one with ALL the stages! I am doing this program and I am really excited to read your journal, follow some of your journey & experiences.

(And in the meantime enjoying the subs I DO have from here!!!)

Keep us posted please SmileBig Grin
(09-18-2014, 08:18 AM)Athena Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as I can more easily afford it - cos I want to get the one with ALL the stages! I am doing this program and I am really excited to read your journal, follow some of your journey & experiences.

(And in the meantime enjoying the subs I DO have from here!!!)

Keep us posted please SmileBig Grin

I see what your saying. I wanted to buy the whole thing at one time as well, but with everything happening right now that isn't happening. I wanted to start as soon as possible and like I mentioned in my other journal I procrastinated doing this one too long. Thanks for stopping by.

Day 7

It has been very interesting lately. With everything that has happened I would usually be extremely stressed out but I'm not. I still had my moments but got over it quickly.

I am angry about what happened. I think ( ahem...... I know) that a certain someone has been cheating me a couple of my family members out of money. I know for a fact I won't be talking to him anymore.

My boss wasn't very understanding of the situation either. I had to leave early for a couple of days because of a personal problem and he was annoyed. It's not like I could control that happening. It's funny because the boss had the very same problem within 24 hours and had to come in late.Big Grin I know I shouldn't be laughing at this pain but I couldn't help it.

My body language has changed. I feel myself walking with more of twist ( I think that's what you call it).

I didn't feel like talking to much earlier today and didn't feel guilty. I wasn't worried about if the other person felt awkward or not.

I have had some weird dreams lately as well. Can't remember them to well though.
Which AM do you use? You've said 4G so AM 5.0?
AlphaMind, AM is Alpha Male. She's not using Alpha Male. She's using Alpha Female, which is currently at Version 2.0, if memory serves.
My bad I didn't read the "Women's Journal" category, and because usually it is male who makes Alpha Journal.

Good Luck sis' Wink
Day 8

Today is going okay so far. I went to work and everybody who heard about the money situation thought it was just awful. I on the other hand didn't think it was that bad. As a matter of fact when I think about everything nothing happens, no stress, no worry, no nothing. It's kind of strange because a part of me is still trying to find a reason to stress out about it. It that makes sense. I just feel like it could be worse and that I can over come it. Damn you positive thinkingBig GrinTongue

I used to think that positive thinking was a bad thing but now I see it's uses. Maybe it was because the people who I know that use positive thinking use it as an excuse to not take any action in life. Just tell yourself that you will win the lottery and use some positive thinking with it is just an example.Sad

It's that time of the month for me and the cramps are letting up a little bit. Still having mood swings but I'm recovering from them kind of quick.

I have decided to read How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Well listen to it on youtube.

I find that I want to eat healthy and exercise. I'm still procrastinating on it and a lot of things however I feel like that's going to change the more I listen.
Day 10

Feeling very irritable and people are starting to get my nerves with how stupid they can be. I have even caught myself doing and saying some stupid stuff.

For some odd reason I still want to destroy all the t.v's in the house.

I'm not happy with where I am at. I do feel some gratitude and am grateful that I have a place to call home however I know now that it is time to move on. I need my freedom now.

I'm dreading going to work but I know at the same time I can't complain about going. It isn't going to help and I'm making the choice to go there almost everyday. I'm looking at other people that complain everyday about there jobs but aren't doing anything to make it better. No going to college, no youtube or books to learn a new skill. Nope, just come home complain and buy lottery tickets or pray hoping that it's going to get better. It gets on your nerves after a while. I know I don't like my job but at least I'm now doing something about it.

Also I watched a little bit of Naked and Afriad today and got very emotional. Don't know if it has to do with monthly thing. I just kept thinking that anything could happen and that could be us but without being naked. lol I don't know why I was moved by that. It's just a very scary thought.

I also decided to take my health into my own hands now rather than later. I bought some protein powder to drink in the morning for meals and I got some bentonite clay. I'll see how well that works out.

I had a realization today that my emotions and thoughts are separate if that makes sense. I was felt like crying because I missed someone, and I was about to the usual question why I was feeling this way, I should't feel this way Blah blah blah. I just told myself that it was okay to feel this way and just let it be. I'm leaving out some info about what happened but it is hard for me to explain.

I really hope that I get over this irritability and frustration soon. I'm wondering what's going to happen next the more I listen to this sub.
Day 13

It just keep getting more interesting.

My cycle has isn't as long as it used to be. Four days instead of six.

My motivation is starting to kick in. I'm currently doing research for a business idea. I have been staying up late and waking up early to make it happen. Still procrastinate here and there but I'm working on that. Also for some strange reason whenever I seriously begin to get started with my business idea a deeper part of me (subconscious? intuition?) keeps steering me into another direction. An idea that I would love to work on but don't see the money. I really want to get of the rat race and I just don't believe this idea is going to work. I need to stick to my original plan. Although it is tempting to do what my intuition wants because it never was wrong I just misinterpreted the message, however I could be doing that now. This is so confusing.

Lately I have been feeling .... like I normally would. I don't have that feeling like I can own the room anymore. Sometimes I feel like the sub isn't working then someone does something that I think is stupid and feel incredibly irritated. That is how I know the sub is working. I'm usually not bothered by this but lately it has been driving me up the wall.:@

My room is usually a mess and it's starting to bug me. It would usually have to be messier than it is for me clean it.

Speaking of cleaning lately I been wanting to clean of conscious of certain things that I have done in the past to hurt people. I haven't done any of it yet. Getting up and getting it over with doesn't seem horrifying for some odd reason. Even though telling these truths are going to hurt for some odd reason a part of me doesn't want to beat myself up over it. It's weird. Don't stress or beat myself up for days and weeks and years. Just say it and move on. It's scary that I don't want to stress over it but gratifying at the same time. Huh I hope that makes sense. I'm sorry if it doesn't all this er......stuff? Emotions? Way of thinking?(I have no clue what you call it) is very new to me.

I usually don't like kids at all. I hate to admit it but I only torerate my nephews. Well to make things kind of interesting I went over to the house and was very calm around them. I didn't yell at them to much for just being kids. You guy's know how kids are always getting into something and playing around. I stepped in when things got out of hand. And :exclamation: I actually liked being around them and have having conversations with them. That was amazing to me. I would usually have to strain to pretend I liked being around. So now I'm STARTING to like kids. Huh..... never thought that would happen.Dodgy

Let's see what else happensTongue
(09-19-2014, 01:27 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]My bad I didn't read the "Women's Journal" category, and because usually it is male who makes Alpha Journal.

Good Luck sis' Wink

Sorry I forgot to respond to you. Thanks I will need all the luck I can get.
Then good luck and great fortune be cast on to thee.
@Darkness
Thanks I'll need it.

Day 17

The last few days have been depressing. I just keep letting myself feel those emotions and let them go. I'm not judging how I should feel in the that moment. The best way to describe it is that I'm no longer afraid of my emotions.

I think the reason I procrastinate is that I think to much about what has to be done. I start to overwhelm myself with the details. I noticed that when I starting getting information

I feel a little bit more comfortable talking to family members about certain things. I realized a long time ago that I am so private with information about me that it I could be considered paranoid.

Sex drive is starting to increase.Blush

I need to starting getting out and socializing. I think I may see the results better that way. I have a feeling that I hadn't felt in long time. A feeling that I'm missing out on a lot of things. So it's time for me to go out and get started making new friends. I know some people won't me going out much but I have to get started somewhere.Big Grin

Can't believe it's been two weeks already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7