Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Experimental Teeth Straightening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if I can buy the Experimental Teeth Straightening sub. I know it was taken down due to lack of feed back... But I am willing to try from November or december. Before that I would like to use ASC 5g. I have already finished using a sub successfully, its that experience that has encouraged me to try more subs. At present I am using two other subs. OPA and another 3g.
I would be happy to get a positive reply.
Thanks a lot.
We're not going to be putting that one back up. Once it's down, it has to be improved on enough that I think it's worth trying again. That said, I think I can do that. When I will have time? No idea. We shall see.
(08-23-2014, 07:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We're not going to be putting that one back up. Once it's down, it has to be improved on enough that I think it's worth trying again. That said, I think I can do that. When I will have time? No idea. We shall see.

Sad
Is this possible, any way?! Smile
I have noticed something after I started using Become irresistibly attractive to Women sexually.
I move my jaws forward to make my teeth appear straight even without my knowledge.
Recently consulted a dentist to fix them and make some modifications to the teeth to make look as best as possible. Its amazing how I am put in an autopilot mode to take steps and make me as good looking as possible.
(08-23-2014, 07:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We're not going to be putting that one back up. Once it's down, it has to be improved on enough that I think it's worth trying again. That said, I think I can do that. When I will have time? No idea. We shall see.

I would love to try this. Since starting EPRHA I've been more concerned about getting my teeth fixed, something i've put it off for a long time. My teeth really affect my confidence, I just bury the feelings and get on with it.

However, seeing an orthodontist and getting braces probably the best way to get this sorted.