Subliminal Talk

Full Version: PSTEC Notes and discussion thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Notes copied from another forum I'm a part of. Figured they would help many that are here.

I'll be listening to the PSTEC instruction audios over the next couple of days and I'll be combining all of that into these notes. I recommend you listen to the audio yourself and not just rely on these notes.

Resources going into these notes:

Audio:
PSTEC Success and PSTEC Positive Instructions
Instructions for PSTEC Extra Power
PSTEC Cascading Release Instructions
How to Achieve Almost Anything The Easy Way
PSTEC Accelerator Tutorial

Other:
PSTEC Forums
Personal Experience
Books on the subconscious, previous experiences.

Recommended:
I recommend you have some knowledge of how your subconscious operates and how to identify your negative emotions and why they come up. Basic knowledge for most people here.

When working with affirmations it's important to know how to word them. Positive, happening now, and powerful.

Right way:
I am very confident.

Wrong way:
I am not going to be anxious later.

Not stating your affirmations correctly can have very negative effects.

Notes:

PSTEC works with barriers that limit weight loss, success, feelings of self worth, etc.

Understanding Your Mind:

Its from below the conscious where success and failure are made.
Your conscious mind is responsible for very little of your success. Your subconscious actually dictates most of your actions.
Fears, anxieties are barriers to success because people avoid their fears and past failures. These come from previous experiences.
The most significant barriers to success exist within.
Success eludes people because they are holding onto the failures of the past, or create failures in the future (Expectations are just beliefs in the future)
Negative memories and experiences can underpin troubling behaviors.
Your mind uses past experiences as data to process future experiences.
The more you change a memory or visualization, the less power it has over you.

Applying PSTEC
You can apply PSTEC to things you have imagined, as long as they have some emotion attached to them.
Dreams and what you can imagine are just as important as past events.
PSTEC can be applied to positive things you want to get rid of, so be careful to concentrate exclusively on the negative.

1 Find a negative emotion, belief or behavior.
2 Make it as strong as possible, or don't resist it. Really feel the memory. Imagine their voices, the expression on their face, the furniture in the room.
3 Rate it 1-10, or however you like to rate things.
4 Start the audio, Follow along with the tapping while holding the E/B/B. (It's ok if you can't hold the E/B/B and tap that well. Just do your best.)
5 Rate the E/B/B again. Don't stop the process until you reach your target level, as a rule try to get everything down to 0.

I can't feel the feeling?
Tim does not tell you to feel the feeling during the Click Track, but to TRY HARD to feel the feeling. It's not important to feel it, but to TRY HARD. Big difference.
If you have PSTEC Accelerators you can try focusing on your issue and the accelerator should bring about some relevant information for you and make the click tracks more effective.

Positive affirmations to use prior to the click track
"I want to feel what happened when .......... so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me."

PSTEC Cascading Release
Cascading Release relies on a principle called Temporal Shift, moving past events in time to release people from problems. Cascading release comes from hypnotic regression, where a hypnotist takes a client back to where a problem began to clear it.

All our experiences lead to conclusions about reality. All conclusions have a time stamp. Our subconscious ignores the most recent conclusions in favor of past conclusions.

Cascading Release simply asks the subconscious mind to move negative experiences from the past into the future, so they will be ignored because they haven't happened yet. Then you move those future experiences into the Dust Bin of your mind.

Tips
DO NOT repeat sentences during the Click Tracks. Ex. This made me feel so ashamed, I'm worthless, etc.

Try and remain focused while Click Tracking.

DO NOT try and merge PSTEC with other methods (nor vice versa) and DO NOT apply other methods' processes to PSTEC. Follow Tim's directions specifically and literally.

Releasing happens below the conscious level, so sometimes you won't perceive any changes for up to a few days. There may even be a kickback effect where you will feel particularly drained after heavy releasing. This is normal. Your brain and body are reprocessing.

Change happens while you sleep, which is when your subconscious will have time to rearrange things. So make sure you get an ample amount of sleep after releasing.

Keep notes of your beliefs and their numbers 1-10 and any memory or emotion that pops up while using the click tracks. These may not seem immediately relevant, but sometimes they hold important clues to clearing an emotion.

Write down your problem as if you were explaining it to a therapist. Example:
Quote: My mother abandoned me when I was very little and now I have a hard time trusting others and maintaining healthy romantic relationships. I am scared of getting hurt again and I am extremely angered by the thought of anyone leaving me, so I often leave them first. This has made me extremely unhappy and I feel that if I don't remove this negative feeling I will never be able to settle down and have a nice normal life."

Now take that explanation apart.
Quote:My mother abandoned me when I was very little
Try to hold onto the emotions that were present here and click track them.
Quote: now I have a hard time trusting others and maintaining healthy romantic relationships.
What is the evidence of this? Think back to earlier experiences and click track that.
Quote: I am scared of getting hurt again
How does this make you feel? How do you act when you believe this? Click track that.
Quote: I feel that if I don't remove this negative feeling I will never be able to settle down and have a nice normal life
What evidence do you have of this? It may also be very helpful to imagine yourself at an old age, lonely and abandoned because of your inability to connect with others and remove those negative feelings as well sometime during the process, because this fear may be holding you back.

It may even be helpful to further deconstruct some of this:
Quote:My mother abandoned me when I was very little
What is the relevance of your mother? Why is she important?
You may say something like: She was the first women in my life and therefore she stands as an archetype for all other women.

What is the relevance of being abandoned? Why is that important? You may say something like being abandoned caused me to feel unsafe and helpless.

What is the relevance of your age? Why is that important? and so on and so on.
Thanks for the notes.i will try this.i tried normal tapping with marginal results.

I had some things come up today for release ,currently on am stage 1.
Thanks for making this thread,
I started using PSTEC from saturday night.
At the moment I am using the free tracks.
So far the results are good, but I think I will use it for 2 or 3 topics for the next two weeks.
I hope to buy the positive tracks soon.
Combined with the subs from IML, I believe I will get kickass results.
I hope more people participate here to discuss.
I have the problem that I am not able to hold this emotion. The first post says it's ok, but it really comes just a few times in my mind during the session. And that just for a second or so so I have some doubts it works that way. Somebody made the same experience?
(09-21-2014, 10:52 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]I have the problem that I am not able to hold this emotion. The first post says it's ok, but it really comes just a few times in my mind during the session. And that just for a second or so so I have some doubts it works that way. Somebody made the same experience?

I don't know if thats a problem, but from my experience I feel that the session is designed to make it difficult to hold on to the emotion.
I am still using the free PSTEC.
I hope I understood your post correctly! Big Grin
(09-21-2014, 10:52 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]I have the problem that I am not able to hold this emotion. The first post says it's ok, but it really comes just a few times in my mind during the session. And that just for a second or so so I have some doubts it works that way. Somebody made the same experience?

Try using positive or negative self-talk to bring out the negative feelings while you're doing it. Either moan to yourself how miserable you're feeling, or repeat something that's sure to raise some resistance, like "I'm always completely relaxed and comfortable with everyone looking at me" or whatever you may be working on. "Everyone loves me", "I can do anything" or "I always easily *do something*". Seems very effective, but this way you dig up a lot of stuff at once, so it can be a lot of work to get it all cleared.
@woodman: Yeah, I know it's designed to distract you from the emotion. My problem was that I was almost completely unable to concentrate on this stuff.

@Lionking: I will try it with the negative talk stuff.
(09-22-2014, 04:54 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]@woodman: Yeah, I know it's designed to distract you from the emotion. My problem was that I was almost completely unable to concentrate on this stuff.

@Lionking: I will try it with the negative talk stuff.

@ lionking my problem is I can't have negative self talk like before... 8 months on LTU And 3 months on AM6 have done enough damarage on negativity Lol
(09-22-2014, 06:59 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]@ lionking my problem is I can't have negative self talk like before... 8 months on LTU And 3 months on AM6 have done enough damarage on negativity Lol

I know what you mean, but its not about the negative talk. You just use the talk enough to bring forth the bad feelings. You're supposed to feel bad WHILE CLEARING, so that you can process and clear those bad feelings and start to feel good instead. You're not installing those feelings, you're deleting them.
Awesome. I'm looking forward to getting PSTEC negative soon. If someone has it and would like to gift it to me that'd be cool too Tongue.

I recently bought the Social Anxiety Confidence System which uses regular ol' EFT as its main tool, but I can certainly substitute PSTEC for EFT, and will be doing so. Before I dive into its comprehensive course I'm going to take a look at the PSTEC podcast for overcoming Social Anxiety as that would be a faster, more specific route for me.
Can you do the PSTEC Negative also on beliefs you aren't sure you have them?
(10-02-2014, 02:37 PM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]Can you do the PSTEC Negative also on beliefs you aren't sure you have them?

Yes you can but you have to reframe it with imagination. But, at first make sure you have wiped out all emotions with CT.
Suggestions on more stuff to tap
My name is Brian. I'm certified PSTEC Practitioner. I have personally used every PSTEC product available and have thousands of hours invested in using PSTEC to completely transform my life from extreme chaos to traveling with purpose and order. I'm posting here to answer any questions and contribute to the betterment of others here.
Pages: 1 2