Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Magnus Engine/ MPME in AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm reading Shannon's journal as he discusses his new discovery that is bringing amazing results (The Magnus Engine) and I'm wondering if it will be brought to AM6, since it's a relatively newer program.

Could we possibly get something like The Football alongside AM6, or SM3?

Can you shed some light on this Shannon?
How about an updated version of the refresher stage that includes the MPME?
What is this football thing Shannon mentioned, I have no idea? I'm personally rooting for additions to SM3 or WM2! And AM6, eventually. Lets say Shannon would update a 6-stage program while I was in stage 3, could I switch to the new version on the fly?
(06-12-2014, 02:40 AM)swisston Wrote: [ -> ]How about an updated version of the refresher stage that includes the MPME?

i know Shannon says it takes time to optimize script into new engine Smile and it's true.

but that's a brilliant idea for refresher.
I don't think he will update AM6 before a long time. The one who seems to need the more update for a 5G is WM2. Even for WM2 Shannon has said he will not updated it for years so for a AM6 update you are just dreaming completly Big Grin. Unless he finds a faster way to do it.
Would love to seen new WM too Wink
(06-12-2014, 02:40 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]What is this football thing Shannon mentioned, I have no idea?

From Shannon's BAMM journal:

Quote:I mean, since it takes so long to build and upgrade that sort of program, the football is designed to be a single stage program that is used alongside it to adjust its effects such that I don't have to upgrade the 12 stage set. When changes have to be made, I can just rebuild the football and that will act as a sort of difference adjuster between what the 12 stage program is doing, and what I want the difference to be.
(06-12-2014, 02:30 AM)Artemis Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reading Shannon's journal as he discusses his new discovery that is bringing amazing results (The Magnus Engine) and I'm wondering if it will be brought to AM6, since it's a relatively newer program.

Could we possibly get something like The Football alongside AM6, or SM3?

Can you shed some light on this Shannon?

If I find a way to make the MPME work for AM, and I was to add it to the script, it would result in AM7, a complete rebuild. That will be a long ways away, because I probably need at least 6 months to even figure out how to get this thing finalized.

I am not going to create a football for anything but BAMM.

I have no idea if it's even possible, or useful, and if it is, when or if I would build AM7. Possibility, but at the moment, just a point of light in the distance that might be a train...
I've been reading a lot stuff here Shannon but I never found what the "football" is and is supposed to do.
From what I guess it's something related to BAMM goal.
Maybe I misunderstood something because I'm french Huh
The football is described in my BAMM journal.
(06-12-2014, 04:31 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he will update AM6 before a long time. The one who seems to need the more update for a 5G is WM2. Even for WM2 Shannon has said he will not updated it for years so for a AM6 update you are just dreaming completly Big Grin. Unless he finds a faster way to do it.

I'm holding off on WM until it is updated. Yes it may be a while, but AM 6, SM 3.0 and the new BASE will keep me busy until then.

Nationwide
Since Shannon said that the Magnus engine will be "laser-focused" in its approach to overcome resistance, I will predict that any releases with the Magnus engine will involve "points", each "point" tackling a specific sort of resistance.

By which I mean the higher the number of "points", the more diverse it is at tackling resistance. I mean points, like a "14 point buck" for you hunters.

For example, in sales literature:
"- New '8 Point Magnus' technology focuses on these particular forms of success barriers"
* Fear of X
* Fear of Y
* Causes Z
* Causes A
* 4 more things

I'm completely ignorant in making these predictions, and perhaps Shannon can clarify.
The MPME works by taking a series of specific related concepts and magnifying them until the result is as powerful as necessary to satisfy the requirement of the builder and/or user. I aim to use approximately 21 to 25 engines in a standard implementation of the MPME, but it is still far too soon for me to know how specifically it will be best implemented. It may be that I need a lot more engines, and it may be that I can use many less. I am still trying to understand how to maximize speed and impact right now, not how to optimize the efficiency of implementation.
Bump for magnus Engine explainer
Pages: 1 2